Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553

Unsung,ledvedder and Paul just prove my point.

Why ask for Trumps Wall when you built one for yourselves to block facts coming from me and others?

Did I just get lumped in with unsung? And did I just get get called a Republican?
    No you are just being attacked by liberal hate.
    It is vicious and unforgiving.
    They are upset that Trump is still around and has very, very good possibility of being POTUS.

It must be infuriating that Trump is a constant thread on the first page of this oh so heavenly thing called AMT.
    I never would've once thought that all the Hillary supporters could not even gather a win to get Trump off the first page of AMT.
    Hmmm.....

what an odd thing to say. why do think it would be infuriating to his detractors that he is on the first page? it is mostly his detractors posting in this thread as he gives so much material to discuss.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

alec baldwin playing trump on snl is gold. but then, someone on facebook mentioned the irony of that, with the leak of his message to his daughter calling her a disgusting pig. forgot about that.

NBC had access to these Trump tapes and more for years and yet paid millions of dollars to a known "promoter of sexual assault". NBC/SNL also invited him to host the show. You mention Alec Baldwin who has his own troubled history but there were other abusers of women who graced the SNL stage, the most prominent being Chris Brown. He assaulted Rihanna in 2009 yet was invited to perform in 2011. This is nothing new and it is why I still believe the outrage is phony.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

So let me guess there's posters here who believe that's it's ok to condone & promote sexual assault on women like this Predator Trump has been doing for yrs ...

I could be wrong but I'm not sure I have seen that written anywhere. There are people though who think Trump's comments are disgusting yet less disgusting then Bill and Hillary's actions.
    Wrong. People defended the comments as normal.
    I dont think so. i saw people saying that lewd comments among men were normal. no one was saying that admitting to sexual assault was normal.
    Did you read someone else's post and then reply to mine by accident?
    People were saying that what Trump said was normal banter among men and that all men talk like that. They defended his comments about sexual assault as normal.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

alec baldwin playing trump on snl is gold. but then, someone on facebook mentioned the irony of that, with the leak of his message to his daughter calling her a disgusting pig. forgot about that.

That didn't escape me, but how is that really relevant to this conversation?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

He who lives in a glass house...
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

He who lives in a glass house...
    It's Alec Baldwin. Who gives a shit? He's an actor playing a role. Has nothing to do with the matter at hand, which is Trump.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931

It must be infuriating that Trump is a constant thread on the first page of this oh so heavenly thing called AMT.
    I never would've once thought that all the Hillary supporters could not even gather a win to get Trump off the first page of AMT.
    Hmmm.....

It's like rubbernecking a car accident.....I can't wait to see what the Trumpers will throw out next.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Anyone still honestly think Trump will win next month? Kind of sick that with his latest issue that some Republicans & voters have finally had enough.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Anyone still honestly think Trump will win next month? Kind of sick that with his latest issue that some Republicans & voters have finally had enough.

Nate Silver says hell no! He's at 18 percent chance of winning last update I checked.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,540
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    David Brock who is all over the wikileaked emails offering $ for any apprentice leakers.

Brock's name in the emails points to Hilliary and her staff working directly with his super pac which we all know is a felony. Guy is all in for Hilliary!
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    We need apprentice leaks? Just watch what was put on the air. Total ay-hole.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    What's the big deal. It's just guy talk. EVERYONE uses the N-word 8-10x a day, right? Just guys being guys...
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    JC29856 said:

David Brock who is all over the wikileaked emails offering $ for any apprentice leakers.

Brock's name in the emails points to Hilliary and her staff working directly with his super pac which we all know is a felony. Guy is all in for Hilliary!

Only a felony to those that have to follow laws.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    mrussel1 said:

What's the big deal. It's just guy talk. EVERYONE uses the N-word 8-10x a day, right? Just guys being guys...
    The n word, no. That's just plain ignorant and you know it.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Do you have any shred of doubt that there's video out there of him saying the n-word? I'd bet my life on its existence.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    It's right by those 33,000 emails.

Do you have any shred of doubt that there's video out there of him saying the n-word? I'd bet my life on its existence.

I do give him credit for saying what most people think, he calls a spade a spade not a "super-predator".
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,725
    JC29856 said:

I do give him credit for saying what most people think, he calls a spade a spade not a "super-predator".
    A nigger?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    JC29856 said:

You think most people use this word in their head to identify black people? Wow.

JC29856 said:

You think most people use this word in their head to identify black people? Wow.
    Bro you seem like a nice enough guy and very intelligent but very very naive. Yes lots of people still use the n word in their head and in conversation with others. America is still a very racist country but much better than we were in the 1860's and 1960's.
    And before you type like you usually do, no I do not use this word amongst my friends when in conversation.

JC29856 said:

No.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692

JC29856 said:

Yeah, that kind of blew me away too.

JC, you do know "spade" is just a half step down for n*gger, right? Or are you just trolling?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

No.
    So what was your point?
    Calling a spade a spade is a common phrase if it means something other than calling it like it is then I didn't mean it that way. Can those familiar with racism or the racists explain it's other meaning?

I never said most people refer to or think all black people are N words.
    mcgruff10 said:

JC29856 said:

Bro you seem like a nice enough guy and very intelligent but very very naive. Yes lots of people still use the n word in their head and in conversation with others. America is still a very racist country but much better than we were in the 1860's and 1960's.
    And before you type like you usually do, no I do not use this word amongst my friends when in conversation.
    I have a black brother. I will just leave it at the fact that words hurt more than you can ever imagine.

I married an Italian girl from neighborhood Philadelphia who's family is extremely blue collar and old school Italian. I told her very early that our relationship does not continue if her family uses that word in front of me and I don't believe I have heard it from them since.

Yes, America is incredibly racist. It needs to change one person at a time

This post has nothing to do with you but I have seen both sides vey closely
    JC29856 said:

Calling a spade a spade is a common phrase if it means something other than calling it like it is then I didn't mean it that way. Can those familiar with racism or the racists explain it's other meaning?

I never said most people refer to or think all black people are N words.

The conversation was about trump using the word nigger and you said that you give him credit for calling a spade a spade? How is that being misinterpreted?

mcgruff10 said:

JC29856 said:

I have a black brother. I will just leave it at the fact that words hurt more than you can ever imagine.

I married an Italian girl from neighborhood Philadelphia who's family is extremely blue collar and old school Italian. I told her very early that our relationship does not continue if her family uses that word in front of me and I don't believe I have heard it from them since.

Yes, America is incredibly racist. It needs to change one person at a time

This post has nothing to do with you but I have seen both sides vey closely
    me to bud. went to a high school where I was the minority and heard the n word used in very different contexts. And I also married a 100% itialian woman and the old guys do use the n word when they get together. At that point I usually excuse myself and go get a beer. the n word and faggot are my two least favorite words in the english language. (and no i'm not talking about a bundle of sticks)
This discussion has been closed.