Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,663

unsung said:

No need to argue with those that would prefer to give the country over to third worlders.

We're talking about a fucking huge wall that is estimated by some to worth upwards of 20 billion dollars. Aren't you for less government? It's a little odd that you don't seem to care how it will be funded....
    Big government. Small government. It doesn't matter if there is no country to govern. The left wants to give our country away.
    Lol
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877

unsung said:

No need to argue with those that would prefer to give the country over to third worlders.

We're talking about a fucking huge wall that is estimated by some to worth upwards of 20 billion dollars. Aren't you for less government? It's a little odd that you don't seem to care how it will be funded....
    Big government. Small government. It doesn't matter if there is no country to govern. The left wants to give our country away.
    Can I take a tax deduction?
  • Options
    eddiec said:

unsung said:

Please.

It is true.
  • Options

unsung said:

Lol
    no joke
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

unsung said:

Give it away, give it away, give it away now.....

Okay, I'll bite. Give it away to whom? Is this back to the immigration issue?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766

unsung said:

Actually it been worked out that it would actually end up being way more than $20 billion. WAY more. Meanwhile, Trump is claiming $10 - $15 billion, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,557
    edited September 2016

unsung said:

What?

You're aware of the actual immigration numbers that have declined in recent years right?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Actually it been worked out that it would actually end up being way more than $20 billion. WAY more. Meanwhile, Trump is claiming $10 - $15 billion, lol.
    I think he started at $4 billion last summer...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Haha, yeah, it's like how he talks about the unemployment rate. Day by day the amount goes up.

Unemployment rate according to Trump on sequential days:

10%, 12%, 15%, 18%, 20%, actually more like 25%, we'll really it's 30%, 35%, 40%, in fact it's really 45% to 50%! ... :lol:

The cost of the great beautiful wall as his campaign progresses:

Only $4 billion, probably around $6 billion, I'd say around $8 - $10 billion, maybe $15 billion but probably less.... SMH.

And in both cases, he's fucking totally wrong each and every time because he just makes shit up out of thin air. And his supporters don't care at all. They just hate Hillary so it doesn't matter how completely uninformed and how big a ridiculous bullshit liar buffoon Trump is.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Haha, yeah, it's like how he talks about the unemployment rate. Day by day the amount goes up.

10%, 12%, 15%, 18%, 20%, actually more like 25%, we'll really it's 30%, 35%, 40%, in fact it's really 45% to 50%! ... :lol:

Only $4 billion, probably around $6 billion, I'd say around $8 - $10 billion, maybe $15 billion but probably less.... SMH.

And in both cases, he's fucking totally wrong each and every time because he just makes shit up out of thin air. And his supporters don't care at all. They just hate Hillary so it doesn't matter how completely uninformed and how big a ridiculous bullshit liar buffoon Trump is.
    But he's honest! He tells it like it is!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

"Some people are saying it's as high as 60% PERCENT! SAD!"
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Donald Trump volunteers are signing a lifelong contract never to criticize him

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/2/12769084/donald-trump-volunteers
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    trump is a national disgrace.

if we can get a taco truck on every corner, fuck it, i will work for clinton's campaign.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,602

if we can get a taco truck on every corner, fuck it, i will work for clinton's campaign.

I like tacos
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,050

unsung said:

It's true.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,602

Taco Truck Owner Racks Up Sales At Trump Event In Detroit

http://n.pr/2c1vBiG
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,441
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Well, that all depends on how the Peso is doing day to day, doesnt t? Mexico is paying it after all.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

I am not making personal insults so calm down. Seriously, why are Hillary supporters unable to look at her objectively and address the very real concerns as a Concerned Citizen and not a Hillary apologist BEFORE the election????? What's the beef and what do you guys think you're getting for deflecting each and every downfall she has? We know no one has that problem with Drumpf!

People have answered all your questions objectively, it's your problem that you don't like the answers.
    You have all these unfounded conspiracy theories that Clinton is a serial killer and Trump is working for her, and you want to act like you have exclusive access to the truth of the Clinton Crime Family. You sound like Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones.

We understand that Clinton isn't great, but she beats the hell out of the other possible president, and you dismiss that as not being objective, but you have no sense of what objectivity is or you wouldn't be posting false memes that advance your kooky theories.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Not at all. The excusing, deflecting and defending of Hillary in these boards is unbelievable. Keep attacking me for bringing up the obvious.
  • Options
    Free said:

Not at all. The excusing, deflecting and defending of Hillary in these boards is unbelievable. Keep attacking me for bringing up the obvious.

"The obvious" in this case is just a code word for "I dont have any evidence but I believe with all my heart"
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Free said:

I am not making personal insults so calm down. Seriously, why are Hillary supporters unable to look at her objectively and address the very real concerns as a Concerned Citizen and not a Hillary apologist BEFORE the election????? What's the beef and what do you guys think you're getting for deflecting each and every downfall she has? We know no one has that problem with Drumpf!

People have answered all your questions objectively, it's your problem that you don't like the answers.
    You have all these unfounded conspiracy theories that Clinton is a serial killer and Trump is working for her, and you want to act like you have exclusive access to the truth of the Clinton Crime Family. You sound like Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones.

We understand that Clinton isn't great, but she beats the hell out of the other possible president, and you dismiss that as not being objective, but you have no sense of what objectivity is or you wouldn't be posting false memes that advance your kooky theories.
    Not answering for her shady behavior, lying and not addressing the public is so typical. While using fear to emphasize support for her.
  • Options
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Not answering for her shady behavior, lying and not addressing the public is so typical. While using fear to emphasize support for her.
    Yeah, it sucks, but it sure beats a Muslim registry, a doomed-to-failure attempt at building a wall, and all the other issues we might have to face.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

You might be better served to email her campaign. Maybe they will answer the questions that you have. None of us are her surrogates. I'm voting for her because she is 1000% better than the alternative.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,204
    Free said:

What is also unbelievable is the blind hatred for Hillary. We get it...she's a powerful woman and that intimidates you.

I'm with Bernie Sanders. I'll be voting for Clinton proudly.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Free said:

What is also unbelievable is the blind hatred for Hillary. We get it...she's a powerful woman and that intimidates you.

o.k......but Bernie got paid...

Godfather.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,018

Free said:

Godfather.

And what exactly do you base this off of? The only thing I understand that Sanders got out of endorsing Clinton, is some of his priorities added to the party platform. I'd hardly call this payment too, because if the agenda of the DNC closer resembles that of Sanders', then there's no conflict of interest in his endorsement. Plus, as countless have said, this is about who is the better (i.e. less bad) candidate. We should push for accountability from Clinton, there's no question of that in my mind. She's in a dangerous position of being elected and not questioned, as it stands. That being said, she is not Satan reincarnate.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    benjs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

And what exactly do you base this off of? The only thing I understand that Sanders got out of endorsing Clinton, is some of his priorities added to the party platform. I'd hardly call this payment too, because if the agenda of the DNC closer resembles that of Sanders', then there's no conflict of interest in his endorsement. Plus, as countless have said, this is about who is the better (i.e. less bad) candidate. We should push for accountability from Clinton, there's no question of that in my mind. She's in a dangerous position of being elected and not questioned, as it stands. That being said, she is not Satan reincarnate.
    well it don't matter, it was just an assumption on my part but I have to wonder how many people have a 275 day pollen attack and still can't keep from coughing ? she does not look healthy to me but I'm no doctor and I don't wish any illness on her or anyone, just sayin she don't look or sound good.

Godfather.

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,050

Free said:

word

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
This discussion has been closed.