Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    Trump is the leader of one of the 2 American political parties and he is working exclusively with the ultra right, conspiracy media and pro-Russia people.
    There ain't gonna be any middle any more, indeed.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,773

It's been an interesting last few weeks in the media with regards to Trump.
    I think the liberal media has finally found a way to not only come out in full hate but an all out attack on Trump in the mere days (relative to the insane length of an American election) left before election day.
    It is like they are filling the void airspace that Trump used to fill.
    They are panicking.
    Trump is resting on his laurels from his pinnacle.
    The media and Trump opposers are getting louder and louder yet Trump remains unchanged.

And he keeps falling behind.

You know "resting on your laurels" isn't a good thing, right?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,920
    I haven't checked this thread in a while. Is he still running or running away like he well might?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,264
    edited August 2016
    just saw a poll that is giving hillary 89.1% chance of winning. it says that even if trump keeps all states won by romney, picks up 3 from obama, and wins all swing states he will still be 2 electoral votes shy. this won't happen because he can't win pennsylvania or ohio.

this thing is over.

we can get back to the business of moving this country forward now.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

I think the liberal media has finally found a way to not only come out in full hate but an all out attack on Trump in the mere days (relative to the insane length of an American election) left before election day.
    They are panicking.
    The media and Trump opposers are getting louder and louder yet Trump remains unchanged.

the media reports exactly what trump says. so far only trump and his campaign and maybe you are getting angry by the media actually doing it's job and reporting what trump says. in quotes, and in context.

this race is over.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    mrussel1 said:

They are panicking.

And he keeps falling behind.

You know "resting on your laurels" isn't a good thing, right?

Awww...I don't know about you guys, but I've missed this...
  • Options

a big cartoon L on his head. stands for LOSER.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,122
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

rtmarsh said:
    This is awesome.
    Says who?
    Ha, sounds like Hitchens "Name one, name one"
    They can't
    Liberals just get louder and louder if they think others don't agree with them.
    She did name them.. She said" all of them "

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,846
    Holy crap that's hysterical. Michael Cohen thinks he's auditioning for Godfather 4.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Trump is the leader of one of the 2 American political parties and he is working exclusively with the ultra right, conspiracy media and pro-Russia people.

Trump is not the leader of the Republican party.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

The denial of liberals is astounding.
  • Options
    eddiec said:

Holy crap that's hysterical. Michael Cohen thinks he's auditioning for Godfather 4.
    It's what happens when you put hacks and rookies in lead roles when they are not ready. They embarrass themselves. Look at this Katrina Pearson girl who says something stupid every day on TV.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590

From the Republican National Committee. ...

https://www.gop.com/leaders/national/
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited August 2016
    so Rudy forgets 9/11 happened... and says radical Islamic attacks didn't start until Obama took office...

some Trump surrogate/campaign member said on TV that we were not in Afghanistan until Obama took office and called it the "Obama War"...

and that dipshit above asking "who says" the Trump campaign is down...

they are all just like Trump voters, clueless morons
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH pot this is kettle......

Godfather.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,044
    my2hands said:

so Rudy forgets 9/11 happened... and says radical Islamic attacks didn't start until Obama took office...

some Trump surrogate/campaign member said on TV that we were not in Afghanistan until Obama took office and called it the "Obama War"...

I think Rudy has seriously, without kidding, lost his fucking marbles. he mentioned 9/11 mere seconds before saying that comment. he's like a fucking goldfish. he's like Dory from Finding Nemo.

Finding Rudy.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

my2hands said:

I think Rudy has seriously, without kidding, lost his fucking marbles. he mentioned 9/11 mere seconds before saying that comment. he's like a fucking goldfish. he's like Dory from Finding Nemo.

Finding Rudy.
    Yeah he's completely lost all credibility

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Godfather.

I have a firmer grasp of the issues & facts than anybody currently on Trumps team, including Trump himself... i would demolish them in any debate they wanted to have... and i'm a fucking idiot
  • Options

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    my2hands said:

Godfather.

I have a firmer grasp of the issues & facts than anybody currently on Trumps team, including Trump himself... i would demolish them in any debate they wanted to have... and i'm a fucking idiot
    you bring up a good point to all of this, seriously who really dose have a firm grasp on today's issues ? both side have turned this election into a personal vendetta giving little to actually conceder a vote..Hillary wants to be your friend(I'm with her) and Trump want's to make America great again and beyond that it's all media hype for the most part and the only real loser's will be us in the end.

Godfather.

• Options
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/18/trump-consorts-with-bigotry-so-im-voting-clinton-ex-reagan-aide-says.html?_source=Facebook

Donald Trump's racial rhetoric and poor business acumen make him unfit to occupy the Oval Office, a former aide to President Ronald Reagan told CNBC's "Worldwide Exchange" on Thursday.

Frank Lavin, Reagan's political director from 1987 to 1989, said he has voted Republican in presidential elections for 40 years, but will cast his ballot for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton this year because "she's just got a better approach to America's role in the world."

In recent weeks, dozens of Republicans including former national security officials have said they will not support Trump.

Lavin, now CEO at trade consulting firm Export Now, also served as an undersecretary in the Commerce Department and ambassador to Singapore under President George W. Bush. He said it is difficult for Republican politicians to break with Trump, but for him, the choice to support Clinton over his party's candidate was easy, citing the twin issue of his rhetoric and record of bankruptcies.

"If he's not actually a bigot, he certainly consorts with bigotry and plays to that sentiment," Lavin said.

Trump drew accusations of bigotry early in his campaign. When he announced his bid, he said many Mexican immigrants were criminals and rapists. He later angered fellow Republicans by saying a Mexican-American judge presiding over a lawsuit against Trump University could not be impartial because of his heritage.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427

my2hands said:

Godfather.

you bring up a good point to all of this, seriously who really dose have a firm grasp on today's issues ? both side have turned this election into a personal vendetta giving little to actually conceder a vote..Hillary wants to be your friend(I'm with her) and Trump want's to make America great again and beyond that it's all media hype for the most part and the only real loser's will be us in the end.

Godfather.

I'll be winning , I'm letting all my immigrant family know it's good to come over once Clinton is in office ..:)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,652

my2hands said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

This sure as hell explains a lot.

• Options

my2hands said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

I'll be winning , I'm letting all my immigrant family know it's good to come over once Clinton is in office ..:)
    Anyone who wants to work hard and contribute is welcome in my book. Bring 'em over!
  • Options

my2hands said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

uh...a lot of us have a firm grasp dude

• Options

you shouldn't use the word liberal as a slur. a majority of americans side with the liberal side of the majority of issues.

trump is not going to win. anybody who still thinks he will is the one in denial.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    mrussel1 said:

my2hands said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Anyone who wants to work hard and contribute is welcome in my book. Bring 'em over!
    No doubt !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Seriously? You really don't have a grasp of American politics. Just because he's the GOP candidate, doesn't make him the party leader.
  • Options

my2hands said:

Finding Rudy.
    Yeah he's completely lost all credibility
    I agree. It's sad too. I really liked the guy
This discussion has been closed.