Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659

Trump is the leader of one of the 2 American political parties and he is working exclusively with the ultra right, conspiracy media and pro-Russia people.
    There ain't gonna be any middle any more, indeed.

Trump is not the leader of the Republican party.
    The denial of liberals is astounding.
    Seriously? You really don't have a grasp of American politics. Just because he's the GOP candidate, doesn't make him the party leader.
    Indeed. Paul Ryan is pretty clearly the leader of the party.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Trump is the leader of one of the 2 American political parties and he is working exclusively with the ultra right, conspiracy media and pro-Russia people.

you shouldn't use the word liberal as a slur. a majority of americans side with the liberal side of the majority of issues.

trump is not going to win. anybody who still thinks he will is the one in denial.
    At first, I thought it was funny when people said they really thought trump is going to win. Now, it's very sad.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

you shouldn't use the word liberal as a slur. a majority of americans side with the liberal side of the majority of issues.

trump is not going to win. anybody who still thinks he will is the one in denial.
    At first, I thought it was funny when people said they really thought trump is going to win. Now, it's very sad.
    They were wooting and hollering before Mitt got worked over too.

There'll be a few weeks of sour grapes and apocalyptic predictions following their crushing defeat... then they'll slink away, silently, only to appear again for the next presidential election when the Republican party features Wayne LaPierre as it's nominee.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143

Fox News has a new narrative that Trump supporters should pay attention to his attendance figures rather than the polls. When your main news source is filtered like that you truly live in a bubble.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    And people really don't understand how one sided this election will be. Trump is going to lose by at least 15 points. It's going to be so bad, trump will be yelling that the system is rigged because there is no way he can lose that bad.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

And people really don't understand how one sided this election will be. Trump is going to lose by at least 15 points. It's going to be so bad, trump will be yelling that the system is rigged because there is no way he can lose that bad.

He will stoke the riot fires telling his fool followers to take it to the streets in calling it !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

my2hands said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH pot this is kettle......

Godfather.

I have a firmer grasp of the issues & facts than anybody currently on Trumps team, including Trump himself... i would demolish them in any debate they wanted to have... and i'm a fucking idiot
    you bring up a good point to all of this, seriously who really dose have a firm grasp on today's issues ? both side have turned this election into a personal vendetta giving little to actually conceder a vote..Hillary wants to be your friend(I'm with her) and Trump want's to make America great again and beyond that it's all media hype for the most part and the only real loser's will be us in the end.

Godfather.

I'll be winning , I'm letting all my immigrant family know it's good to come over once Clinton is in office ..:)
    legally ? I'd hate think you come from a line of criminals LOL !!
    and really, you trust her that much ?

Godfather.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

my2hands said:

Godfather.

I have a firmer grasp of the issues & facts than anybody currently on Trumps team, including Trump himself... i would demolish them in any debate they wanted to have... and i'm a fucking idiot
    you bring up a good point to all of this, seriously who really dose have a firm grasp on today's issues ? both side have turned this election into a personal vendetta giving little to actually conceder a vote..Hillary wants to be your friend(I'm with her) and Trump want's to make America great again and beyond that it's all media hype for the most part and the only real loser's will be us in the end.

Godfather.

I'll be winning , I'm letting all my immigrant family know it's good to come over once Clinton is in office ..:)

Godfather.

It's not that i trust her that much rather I don't trust Trump at all , plus me voting for Trump would be voting for everything my father sacrificed by coming here as an immigrant and id rather be dead then do that !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094

my2hands said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

well if you don't I guess you'll be moving out of country?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811

my2hands said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

well if you don't I guess you'll be moving out of country?
    Yep.. all the disaffected alt-righties will move to Winnipeg and become Jets fans. It will be a true 'white-out' at the games, no shirts required.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    #trumpexplainsmovieplots is the best damn thing on twitter today.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Big shark. Biggest shark you ever saw. I saw it folks. Huge. Police chief. Great guy, friend of mine. He KILLED it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

that's awesome

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    edited August 2016

mrussel1 said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291762-cook-trump-could-sweep-toss-up-states-and-still-lose-to

"As the race stands today, Trump could sweep the entire Toss Up column and still come up two electoral votes short of the 270 needed to win," the report said.
    this thing is over.

trump's strategy at this time is to make few mistakes and mount a late surge in october into election day.

he does not understand that early voting is starting in the next few weeks and people will be voting based on all of the foolishness he has displayed to date. nobody can undo that shit show.

he is not coming back from where he is now. if he did not get a huge bounce from his convention, there is nothing he can do to get one now.
    It seems like this is just the first step in monetizing the campaign. He is getting connected directly with the beating heart of Trumpism, Breitbart.com. This is most certainly not an attempt to move to the center. He will become more bombastic and more divisive. It's not a reboot, it's a marketing move.

He's gonna start a media company for sure. It's going to do extremely well
    This is an extremely ominous development. Especially if he actually won the election (never say never).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

that's awesome

that's awesome
    These are all incredible. God bless the internet
  • Options
    Misunderstood real estate owners suffer ungrateful tenants. I can relate, let me tell you

12 years a slave!!!!!!
  • Options
    Crooked Andy loses his toys. All the toys. Very sad. I dont lose anything, especially my toys, believe me
  • Options
    Scar – strong leader, respected. Jungle going great. Now? A mess!
  • Options
    crook and killer Dufresne free while hard-working warden is dead. NOT RIGHT! Can't run to Mexico with a wall
  • Options
    People are saying this total loser Santiago wanted a transfer. He was weak! I've got two words for you: Code Red
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291762-cook-trump-could-sweep-toss-up-states-and-still-lose-to

"As the race stands today, Trump could sweep the entire Toss Up column and still come up two electoral votes short of the 270 needed to win," the report said.
    this thing is over.

trump's strategy at this time is to make few mistakes and mount a late surge in october into election day.

he does not understand that early voting is starting in the next few weeks and people will be voting based on all of the foolishness he has displayed to date. nobody can undo that shit show.

he is not coming back from where he is now. if he did not get a huge bounce from his convention, there is nothing he can do to get one now.
    It seems like this is just the first step in monetizing the campaign. He is getting connected directly with the beating heart of Trumpism, Breitbart.com. This is most certainly not an attempt to move to the center. He will become more bombastic and more divisive. It's not a reboot, it's a marketing move.

He's gonna start a media company for sure. It's going to do extremely well
    This is an extremely ominous development. Especially if he actually won the election (never say never).
    He won't be able to start the media company if he wins (well, never say never with Trump, but it's unlikely). This is a set up for the post election loss. But think about it. This totally fractures the right. The 'alt-right' will flock to this new media entity. It's Trump, Ailes and Bannon. Hannity will be their daily face. That's perfect for them. It will decimate the old alliances of pro business GOP, anti-immigrant GOP and social conservatives and weaken them to the point of irrelevance. I believe the natural outcome will moderate GOP moving left into the Democratic camp. It could be the type of realignment that makes the right wing irrelevant politically and then maybe we get something done in this country. Fox News gets left out of this equation.
  • Options
    This guy, this creepy guy, he's got scissors for hands. Many people are saying this. My hands, they're great
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Haha, I was disappointed when the parks dept hauled it away, but this tweet makes up for it.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    the funniest thing about all of this is the gop did an "autopsy" after losing in 2012. in it, it outlines the things the gop needs to do to become more mainstream and more inclusive. doing so would lead to greater appeal and greater voter turnout. some of the things that they found out that they need to do are as follows:

moderate the party
    appeal to minorities
    appeal to women
    appeal to immigrants by passing immigration reform.
    tone down the religious right and rein them in.
    appeal more to the lgbt community.

doing any number of these would broaden the appeal of the party and could recruit more voters and young first time voters.

the party instead did none of these and kept with the same strategy. they even went further right on a few of them.

this folks, ignoring your own autopsy and doing what you have always done, is why the gop is doomed. it is going to fall apart.

the dem tent is going to get bigger and more inclusive as moderate republicans abandon their party. this is happening now. this is why i am so concerned about people like kissinger endorsing clinton. she needs to refuse endorsements like his.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752

the funniest thing about all of this is the gop did an "autopsy" after losing in 2012. in it, it outlines the things the gop needs to do to become more mainstream and more inclusive. doing so would lead to greater appeal and greater voter turnout. some of the things that they found out that they need to do are as follows:

moderate the party
    appeal to minorities
    appeal to women
    appeal to immigrants by passing immigration reform.
    tone down the religious right and rein them in.
    appeal more to the lgbt community.

doing any number of these would broaden the appeal of the party and could recruit more voters and young first time voters.

the party instead did none of these and kept with the same strategy. they even went further right on a few of them.

this folks, ignoring your own autopsy and doing what you have always done, is why the gop is doomed. it is going to fall apart.

the dem tent is going to get bigger and more inclusive as moderate republicans abandon their party. this is happening now. this is why i am so concerned about people like kissinger endorsing clinton. she needs to refuse endorsements like his.

The fact that they made that list and basically did the exact opposite, if anything at all, suggests that the party is full of textbook narcissists. No surprises there, obviously.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

The pot kettle black hypocrisy of you is astounding.
  • Options

• Options
    This again confirms what many of us have been saying. Trump is a tool of the Russian government. His campaign manager was running an illegal, covert lobbying company. From the AP

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A firm run by Donald Trump's campaign chairman directly orchestrated a covert Washington lobbying operation on behalf of Ukraine's then-ruling political party, attempting to sway American public opinion in favor of the country's pro-Russian government, emails obtained by The Associated Press show. Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, never disclosed their work as foreign agents as required under federal law.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_TRUMP_AIDES_UKRAINE_LOBBYING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-19-06-50-50

So for all of you Trump supporters, what do we glean from this about your candidate? Is he a noob? Is he a rube and neophyte that was taken for a ride by people much savvier than him? Or is he in cahoots and truly in the bed of our first world adversary? Which conclusion should we draw? It really has to be one of the two. There is no other option.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.