Options

Making sense of the Lottery Ranking-Post Your results with Rankings

Comments

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    edited January 2016

Really curious why philly was in such demand this time around?

Chris,
    my homie is going to the JAX show.
    he is taking his 10 year old daughter. she acts more like a 15 year old though so it will be cool.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    derbydave said:

Dave knows how to play the game! It really isn't a game though. It is common sense. There are plenty of tickets to go around except for the high demand markets. This is true regardless of whether F5 is still applicable or not.

Thanks buddy...
    I kind of think of the lottery as a game of Blackjack.
    It is a lot of luck, but there is a little skill involved in ordering your selections!!
    The only show I was really worried about was Toronto,
    so I made it my #1 pick and went for reserved instead of chancing the riskier GA ticket.
    I went with Lexington next, because we have a crew of 6 people heading down for this show and the odds looked really good to still get this one as a #2 reserved pick.
    We decided to do the Lexington show as a one-off...
    because it's the closest thing to a "hometown" show for us,
    and we can get there and back in the same day!
    The two SE US shows were at 99% at the end of the lottery period...
    and by not doubling up or wasting my choices on trying for GA tickets for the same selections,
    I won these as my 4th and 5th choices.
    I'm doing the 4 shows in 6 day run in SC/VA/NC as well.
    My ticket buddy AnotherTourPlease picked up our Greenville and Hampton Roads reserved tickets with her first and second choices!!
    Then we are wrapping up the tour in Canada with the Ottawa and Toronto shows...
    sure would be nice if the rumors of a second show are true!!!
    My ticket buddy for the Canada shows took Toronto first and Ottawa second to give us a better shot at scoring tickets...we both won Toronto and Ottawa tickets!!
    He got Lexington Reserved as his third pick too!!
    We all have pretty decent 10 Club #'s and have done tons of GA shows,
    so we went for the easier to acquire reserved seats.
    I may head over to New Orleans and do Jazz Fest after the Columbia show,
    haven't made up my mind yet!!
    :rock_on:

This man knows how to do it....
    don't f with GA and get a ticket buddy for the shows with bad odds to make them their first choice.
    and don't waste your picks on NYC/Philly :lol:

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    1 - Tampa GA - won
    2- Miami RES - won
    3- Ft Lauderdale GA - lost
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    Tampa reserved- WON
    Philly 2 reserved- WON
    Hampton reserved- WON
    Tampa GA- LOST
    Hampton GA- LOST
    *Three for three, really. I was just interested to see if I would somehow win GA with the higher priority picks. Nope.
    Someone asked about higher demand for Philly. I'm going to the Philly show from Northern Virginia. No DC or Baltimore show this tour, so I'm sure a lot of people are heading up from here
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited January 2016
    Can I sound like a pompous dick here for a second? You'll all have to excuse me.

Unless I am missing something here, in almost all cases it looks like if you don't win the lotto here you ain't getting GA unless you are INCREDIBLY lucky in the TM sale. Certainly for the MSG, Philly and Toronto shows. None of the 10C winners can sell them, plus from all accounts almost none are sold through the TM sale anyway meaning there will not even be a secondary market to be able to pay through the nose for even if you had the cash to do it. Basically, if you didn't win you are praying that someone here that did takes mercy on your poor soul and takes you as their +1, which is obviously not exactly a safe bet.

OK, here comes the pompous ass part.

Assuming that is the deal, or that best case there are a few scattered GA tickets out there on the secondary market for retarded prices, why wouldn't everyone that wants them just use the 10C to try and get them, and if they lose just hope they can buy reserved seats through TM and StubHub it if they can't?

The difference between what you pay here for reserved seats through the 10C and what they are gonna be on Stubhub is probably around $100-$150 a ticket for most shows at the absolute most. To me, I'll take the risk at getting tickets there is no freaking way I am getting elsewhere in exchange for rolling the dice or just paying market value for tickets I know I'll be able to get elsewhere if I don't.

I hope that makes sense.
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    jmug23 said:

It would probably be easier to just ask Kat or someone from the Fan club and I'm sure they will explain it. I personally think we are all over thinking it. My guess the odds just represent the overall amount of requests for tickets in relation to the amount available. As far as the guy who lost shows that had 99%, it seems that was a rare instance. Probably just a credit card error or an error from fan club. Haven't seen anyone else post they didn't get tickets to those shows. Back to your original point....:)

1. Greenville GA. Won
    2. Greenville reserved. Lost

If you lose a show with 99%, it's probably a high choice like 7th or 8th.

Imagine each show as will-call windows. Everyone is lined up at the windows. Each option (GA/Res) is a separate window. The first bunch of people get their tickets. If there are any left, they go to the second group of people. If there are any left, the third group...and so on and so forth.

A 99% chance means there are very few people in that line...BUT...if you're far back, there's a chance you wouldn't get a ticket, especially if it's a smaller venue, which would mean fewer tickets.

Now, once someone gets drawn for GA or Reserved, they automatically disappear from the "sister window." Once someone gets drawn in ANY Philly or NYC window, they automatically disappear from the other Philly and NYC windows.

I bet some of these venues, such as Hampton, are rather small. We all think they're NHL or NBA arenas,

Hampton Coliseum is 13,000. If 10C is allowed 10% of the seats (plus a few extras for the floor), let's say they're allowed 1400 pairs... that means only 700 people are gonna get tickets for that show.

Meanwhile, MSG is 20,000 for concerts... that would mean 11-12 thousand pairs or 6000 members are gonna get drawn.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773

My # is real low, so reserved seats are usually awesome. Love the pit, but not worth taking a chance at the lower odds and sacrificing my chances for multiple shows. Knew the Philly & MSG shows would be extremely hard AND once you win 1 show in that city all your other picks for that show become void, so there's no sense loading up your top 4 picks with one city (ie RES & GA for both nights). If you are LUCKY, you can hit ONE of those picks and now your next pick isn't until pick 5. After I got shut out in the Wrigley lottery and had to pay and arm & a leg for tickets, my wife and I decided to get her a membership to increase our odds in future lotteris. Since her # is so high, we usually try for just a couple GA shows for her. She lucked out with MOLINE GA in her first lottery. This time around we decided to have her go for MIAMI GA #1, MIAMI RES #2, and FLL GA #3. Since Miami's odds were so good, we were pretty confident that she'd hit either GA or RES. (She hit #1 choice - Miami GA) The FLL reserved odds were also very good (especially with a #1 pick) so by me taking FLL RES #1 and her going for MIA GA #1 and Miami RES #2, we felt real confident at getting BOTH those shows which is what we really wanted. Took a shot at Philly RES with my #2 pick. Figured people would be torn between GA and RES OR between Philly or MSG, so a single shot at ONE Philly show (at the better odds Reserveds) was the way to go. That was it, Wasn't about to waste any more picks on NY or Philly and hurt my other chances. Went for VA GA with my #3 pick which I usually NEVER do. It is extremely rare that I see people hit a GA pick with anything other than a 1st or 2nd pick. I did it though because the VA Reserved odds were very good & I thought I would have a good chance at getting VA RES at #4. If those odds had dropped any more, I would have skipped VA GA at #3 and gone straight for the better odds of VA RES at #3. My thoughts proved correct & I was able to get VA RES at #4 after losing VA GA at #3. Chose MIA RES at #5. Knew that if I DID hit MIA RES at #5 then the wife would have already had tix cause she had MIA at #1 & #2. However, if wife MISSED out on MIA GA, I knew that my MIA RES would be better than her MIA RES (159xx VS 516xxx) and that if we hit both it would be very easy to get rid of hers. Put Tampa RES at #6 cause the odds were crazy good (OVER 90%) so I knew I didn't have to put that one very high at all. All in all, your BEST chance to GUARANTEE at least ONE show is to go for RESERVED seats to the more unpopular shows. Play the odds. Do you HAVE to have GA, or do you just want to be in the building? Even the WORST 10c tix are better than all the tix from Ticketmaster, and you won't have to pay 4 to 5 times FACE on some scalping site.

This guy gets it. Take the wife along and if she isn't a fan, she gets to enjoy the area with the kids.

But yeah, if you're stocking up on MSG and Philly as your first picks...even if you do or don't get drawn, you're still way far back for any other show.

Example My Picks:
    NYC Philly, GA, Pit --- Whichever is highest percentage.... a ton of other shows.

Example My Buddy's Picks:
    NYC Philly GA, Pit -- Whichever is second-highest percentage...a ton of other shows staggered against my picks.

We may not get Philly or NYC, but those are the first picks and we've still got high picks for other shows.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Can I sound like a pompous dick here for a second? You'll all have to excuse me.

Unless I am missing something here, in almost all cases it looks like if you don't win the lotto here you ain't getting GA unless you are INCREDIBLY lucky in the TM sale. Certainly for the MSG, Philly and Toronto shows. None of the 10C winners can sell them, plus from all accounts almost none are sold through the TM sale anyway meaning there will not even be a secondary market to be able to pay through the nose for even if you had the cash to do it. Basically, if you didn't win you are praying that someone here that did takes mercy on your poor soul and takes you as their +1, which is obviously not exactly a safe bet.

Assuming that is the deal, or that best case there are a few scattered GA tickets out there on the secondary market for retarded prices, why wouldn't everyone that wants them just use the 10C to try and get them, and if they lose just hope they can buy reserved seats through TM and StubHub it if they can't?

The difference between what you pay here for reserved seats through the 10C and what they are gonna be on Stubhub is probably around $100-$150 a ticket for most shows at the absolute most. To me, I'll take the risk at getting tickets there is no freaking way I am getting elsewhere in exchange for rolling the dice or just paying market value for tickets I know I'll be able to get elsewhere if I don't.

I hope that makes sense.

makes sense unless you have a really low number.
    I don't do GA anymore. I have been on the rail several times thanks to 10club.
    you kids can have that. I will high five you from the first row of reserved...
    now that sounds pompous :lol:

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    Saltzy23 said:

I hope that makes sense.

I'm not seeing the pompous part at all. I think a lot of people think like that. For me, I really have no interest in GA. I was able to be up real close a few times which is good enough for me. I have a decent number, so my reserved seats are usually pretty good. Plus, everyone always goes for GA first, which makes my reserved that much easier to get. And reserved on TM are not always the best. They start you up in the rafters, then in the back of the arena. You have to be pretty savvy to score some good reserved seats (at least at the high demand shows from my experience).
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    Saltzy23 said:

I hope that makes sense.

if you don't win the lotto here you ain't getting GA unless you are INCREDIBLY lucky in the TM sale

10c has all the GA,,there is not even one GA At ticketmaster for sale
    also.noone can list 10c ga tickets for sale anywhere ,ebay etc,,he will get reported right away and 10c can cancel his sale at secondary market and ban him from guture tix sales.as did in the past
    ticket policy is very specific for 10c tix.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    1. MSG1 Reserved - Won
    2. Philly2 Reserved - Won
    3. Philly1 Reserved - Lost
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    ckravitz said:

1. MSG1 Reserved - Won

you are about the luckiest guy/girl I have seen on here yet.
    good choice of selections.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    edited January 2016

Saltzy23 said:

I hope that makes sense.

I'm not seeing the pompous part at all. I think a lot of people think like that. For me, I really have no interest in GA. I was able to be up real close a few times which is good enough for me. I have a decent number, so my reserved seats are usually pretty good. Plus, everyone always goes for GA first, which makes my reserved that much easier to get. And reserved on TM are not always the best. They start you up in the rafters, then in the back of the arena. You have to be pretty savvy to score some good reserved seats (at least at the high demand shows from my experience).
    The pompous ass part as at me inferring that $100-$150 is not a lot of money when I know that it is for a lot of people out there.

Well, I joined like 6 months ago, so any reserved seats I would have won would have literally been some of the worst ones available, granted still in 10C locations which are better than anything through TM anyway I am assuming.

In general though, if you want GA and you lose you can still sit where ever you want for any show if you are willing to pay for it.

I guess in short now that I have gone through this once I am looking at any 10C future lotteries as a "Only chance I have at GA, will try for TM if i lose, and if that fails just spend the cash to sit where I want for market price" deal.

I just always like knowing the lay of the land no matter what the topic, and now I do. Hooray....
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089

Really curious why philly was in such demand this time around?

Compared to the 2013 tour, it is entirely due to the lack of shows in Boston and Hartford IMO.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options

Saltzy23 said:

I hope that makes sense.

if you don't win the lotto here you ain't getting GA unless you are INCREDIBLY lucky in the TM sale

also.noone can list 10c ga tickets for sale anywhere ,ebay etc,,he will get reported right away and 10c can cancel his sale at secondary market and ban him from guture tix sales.as did in the past

Is it wrong saying that this gets me erect? Well, it gets me erect dammit.

I'm a ticket guy in general. I collect stubs. I go to every big event I can possibly go to. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Possessing high demand, high secondary market tickets always gives me a rush.

Possessing high demand, ZERO secondary market tickets makes my desk tilt on a 45 degree angle.

I was 3 rows behind home plate for Games 4 and 5 of the World Series in club seats that were going for around $5k a piece and knowing that I have GA tickets for PJ at the Garden that you can't buy for any amount gets me even more excited.

So, just to confirm, you are saying that there will not be a single GA ticket for sale on StubHub come Friday all the way to the show? Is that what you're saying? I definitely didn't notice that in 2010, and it's fucking awesome if it's true.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Saltzy23 said:

I hope that makes sense.

Is it wrong saying that this gets me erect? Well, it gets me erect dammit.

I'm a ticket guy in general. I collect stubs. I go to every big event I can possibly go to. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Possessing high demand, high secondary market tickets always gives me a rush.

Possessing high demand, ZERO secondary market tickets makes my desk tilt on a 45 degree angle.

I was 3 rows behind home plate for Games 4 and 5 of the World Series in club seats that were going for around $5k a piece and knowing that I have GA tickets for PJ at the Garden that you can't buy for any amount gets me even more excited.

So, just to confirm, you are saying that there will not be a single GA ticket for sale on StubHub come Friday all the way to the show? Is that what you're saying? I definitely didn't notice that in 2010, and it's fucking awesome if it's true.
    Not if Santos has anything to say about it...........

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited January 2016
    lolobugg said:

Saltzy23 said:

I hope that makes sense.

makes sense unless you have a really low number.
    I don't do GA anymore. I have been on the rail several times thanks to 10club.
    you kids can have that. I will high five you from the first row of reserved...
    now that sounds pompous :lol:
    I'm with you Logan...
    I like GA & always have a GREAT time when I'm there,
    we got to do Bon Iver, My Morning Jacket, BECK, Band of Horses and many others on the rail over the years, BUT getting 10 Club reserved seats with a good membership number has spoiled us!!
    We had GA for PIttsburgh in '13...Cincinnati & St. Louis in '14, and were able to get up to about the 5th or 6th row just by walking in when the doors opened, but our seats in Memphis and Detroit in 2014 were just INCREDIBLE!!
    After those shows, we decided to just go for all reserved seats this year!!
    :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    mylomylo Posts: 35
    Ist choice Toronto reserved-won
    2nd choice Toronto GA-lost
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    Saltzy23 said:

I hope that makes sense.

NYC tickets will likely sell out instantly in the public onsale. You would be lucky to get a nosebleed for 2.5x the face amount of the ticket. But otherwise, yes, it isn't too tough to get tickets and prices that aren't horribly inflated.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    1st Choice MSG 1 GA - WON
    2nd Choice Philly 2 GA - WON
    3rd Choice Toronto GA - WON

;)
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    KC138045 said:

;)

Alright, you just won the "newest" luckiest 10club member of the year award!!!
    didn't see the wink....but I fixed it for ya.
    Post edited by lolobugg on

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    KC138045 said:

;)

Damn son.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    lolobugg said:

KC138045 said:

;)

Alright, you just won the "newest" luckiest 10club member of the year award!!!
    didn't see the wink....but I fixed it for ya.
    Haha hence the ;)......I only put in for Lexinigton
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    Did anyone get MSG GA and Philly Reserved for either show but both cities?

That is the question du jour for me.
  • Options
    PorchRatsPorchRats Albany, NY Posts: 164
    1st choice 05/02/2016 New York, NY- Reserved Seating $188.00 WON
    2nd choice 05/01/2016 New York, NY- Reserved Seating $188.00 LOST
    3rd choice 05/02/2016 New York, NY- GA Standing $188.00 LOST
    4th choice 05/01/2016 New York, NY- GA Standing $188.00 LOST
    2000: Saratoga
    2003: Albany, Hartford, Camden 1+2,
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston 2,
    2008: Mansfield,
    2010 MSG 1+2,
    2011: Alpine Valley 1+2
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn 1+2, Philly 1+2, Hartford
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    Did anyone get msg reserved night one as your second choice?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    lolobugg said:

ckravitz said:

1. MSG1 Reserved - Won

you are about the luckiest guy/girl I have seen on here yet.
    good choice of selections.
    Haha thanks. Trust me I know I was damn fortunate and am beside myself with appreciation of it.

(Guy btw).
  • Options
    yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
    1. NYC 1 GA - WON
    2. PHILLY 1 RES - WON
    3. PHILLY 2 RES - LOST
    4. NYC 2 RES - LOST
    5. NYC 1 RES - LOST
  • Options
    yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
    My brother:
    1. PHILLY 1 GA - WON
    2. PHILLY 2 RES - LOST
    3. NYC 1 RES - LOST
    4. NYC 2 RES - LOST
    5. PHILLY 1 RES - LOST
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    mcgruff10 said:

Did anyone get msg reserved night one as your second choice?

I would highly doubt it Mike...
    Final odds for MSG reserved were 17% for Night 1 and 19% for Night 2.
    With these odds many people that had it as their first choice didn't get tickets,
    so there wouldn't have been any tickets left for those selecting these shows as a #2 choice.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170