Options

Any winners out there?

Comments

• Options
    got first choice - MSG night 2 reserved!!
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443
    If I had knowwwwwwwn then, what I knowwwwwwww nowwwwwwww
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    edited January 2016
    pdalowsky said:

didnt take long for the 'I'm not going to renew comments'

Tenclub really can't win here

A lottery is a lottery. Which gives us all a chance. A chance, not a guarantee. And I'd rather have a chance at GA/best seats than not.

I'm waiting to hear and I'll get yes or no. It's what it is.

Post edited by IamTom on
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766

ahavrilla said:

SO...It seems like once your name is picked they give you all of your choices that are available? 1 per location, of course. Does it sound like that to anyone else?

No. My understanding is that they take all of the 1st priorities for a given option, for a particular show and draw. If any tickets remain it goes to those who have that option listed as second priority.
    I kind of believe, if they have 500 ticket sales for GA on a show, they draw 500 random names. of those 500 names only 100 have it down as their 1st priority, so 100 go 1st priority. so then they draw another 400 names (now it's the 2nd draw) so only 2nd priority picks will get it, and so on.

just kind of think, don't really know.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    BCBABCBA Utah with the mailman Posts: 220

Maybe I missed a post or two but I haven't seen anyone post NYC GA wins...I foolishly/optimistically only entered for those.

Congrats to all of the winners so far, best of luck to everyone who is still waiting.

I have had MSG I GA as "CHARGED" and "ENTERED" for what seems like 22 hours
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    I wish I would have paid more attention and read this little nugget in the tour announcement:

*Members can enter for New York and Philly shows, but can only possibly be drawn for one of the two shows in each city. We have a lot of members in those cities and we want to spread the love. For example, you can enter for both ticket options GA and Reserved for both Philly shows resulting in 4 total entries, but you can only possibly be drawn for 1 of those 4 entries.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,859
    Nothing yet here, in for Philly 2 and ottawa... I like my chances with my picks, just need a confirmation
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.
    Random is random, though.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.
    Random is random, though.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    right from the ticket policy:
    * Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.

not random minus the above mentioned rows.
    Random is getting tickets. Once you get tickets....if they are seated, are based on seniority.
    then they need to update the ticket policy to reflect this.
    I think its listed on that FAQpage a few times.
    answered this above. not really.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Three picks nothing but TBD. I entered the lottery yesterday afternoon.
    Hope to hear soon.
  • Options
    NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    Still no update on mine yet
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Options
    avenathusavenathus Connecticut Posts: 29

I wish I would have paid more attention and read this little nugget in the tour announcement:

*Members can enter for New York and Philly shows, but can only possibly be drawn for one of the two shows in each city. We have a lot of members in those cities and we want to spread the love. For example, you can enter for both ticket options GA and Reserved for both Philly shows resulting in 4 total entries, but you can only possibly be drawn for 1 of those 4 entries.

same, I noticed that about 2 hours before the drawing was about to close... figured it was too late to change it by then. Oops!!
    "This is for Manchester, this is for Ellington, for New Britain, for Danbury... and all the liquor store owners in Colchester."
    ---
    Hartford 2006 | Hartford 2008 | Philly 4 2009 | Hartford 2010 | Boston 2010 | Hartford 2011 (EV) | Philly 2012 | Worcester 2013 | Hartford 2013 | Philly 1 2016 | Philly 2 2016 | Fenway 1 2016 | Barcelona 2018 | Fenway 1 2018 | MSG 2020 | MSG 2022 | Camden 2022 | Chicago 1 2023 | Chicago 2 2023
  • Options
    Just got my email and ticket page went to won. Lexington KY and Hampton VA Reserved Seating. Thanks 10c.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Options
    ahavrilla said:

SO...It seems like once your name is picked they give you all of your choices that are available? 1 per location, of course. Does it sound like that to anyone else?

No. My understanding is that they take all of the 1st priorities for a given option, for a particular show and draw. If any tickets remain it goes to those who have that option listed as second priority.

It seems like some people got a show that was their #3 or #4 choice but those that had it as their #1 didn't. But it does seem fairer to go thru all the #1's before awarding tix to a #2 priority. Just didn't seem like it from these posts.
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Anyone have the picture of the final odds again?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    FrankieG said:

tubes10s said:

Just from reading the comments here, and paying attention to the order and grouping that people seemed to confirm their tickets... my guess is that each show is being drawn in some order, and then once all of a person's possibilities are won/lost, people are getting notified. It absolutely does not look to me like they are pulling names, and then handing that name a ticket for each show that is still available.

I could be wrong, but that's my guess based on watching the wins/losses that are being mentioned here.

Yes, I agree. I also think the delay in notification is due to the time it takes to process all of the credit card charges. I'm sure that waiting longer just means that you are in the queue to be charged atleast 1 pair rather than in the queue to be notified you didn't win anything.
    Thank you for the glimmer of hope!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    FoxyRedLa said:

FrankieG said:

tubes10s said:

Just from reading the comments here, and paying attention to the order and grouping that people seemed to confirm their tickets... my guess is that each show is being drawn in some order, and then once all of a person's possibilities are won/lost, people are getting notified. It absolutely does not look to me like they are pulling names, and then handing that name a ticket for each show that is still available.

I could be wrong, but that's my guess based on watching the wins/losses that are being mentioned here.

Yes, I agree. I also think the delay in notification is due to the time it takes to process all of the credit card charges. I'm sure that waiting longer just means that you are in the queue to be charged atleast 1 pair rather than in the queue to be notified you didn't win anything.
    Thank you for the glimmer of hope!
    At least thats what I'm going with... I may be full of shit :lol:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448

Just got my email and ticket page went to won. Lexington KY and Hampton VA Reserved Seating. Thanks 10c.

Just curious: is that the order you put them in?
  • Options
    kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 286
    0 for 6. Went MSG1 GA, MSG1 res, Philly 1 GA, Philly 1 res, Philly 2 GA, Philly 2 res in that order.
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Maybe I'm still waiting because the show I put in for is 12 hours away. Greenville, SC. I put in for both options on the show because either will do. I will wait patiently though. Glad those who put in are getting what they want!! :)
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182
    ahavrilla said:

ahavrilla said:

It seems like some people got a show that was their #3 or #4 choice but those that had it as their #1 didn't. But it does seem fairer to go thru all the #1's before awarding tix to a #2 priority. Just didn't seem like it from these posts.

Which posts are these? I haven't noticed anyone claim that someone won a show on a lower priority while they lost with their 1st.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    tubes10s said:

But how, logistically, is that being done, when people with multiple entries are getting notified, and others are not? It just seems that they are doing it by member. If it was done as they suggest, by show, then why isn't everyone being notified?
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    Finally...

Philly 2 GA - Lost
    Philly 2 Reserved - Won
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    There must be a race component to this!
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Vytis33 said:

Just been staring at four TBD's all day. This can't be good.

This only means they didn't get to you yet.

That's what I think. It hasn't been your turn yet.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    For what it is worth and I am trying to divert my attention from my TBDitis. Received confirmation of my 2014 US tour win at 5:03PM CST back in May'14. Hang in there . . .
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182
    Free said:

tubes10s said:

But how, logistically, is that being done, when people with multiple entries are getting notified, and others are not? It just seems that they are doing it by member. If it was done as they suggest, by show, then why isn't everyone being notified?
    I think because of the time it takes to notify people and to charge credit cards. To me it seems like the draw can happen rather fast but the notification side of things has some hold ups and takes time.
  • Options
    There's a good chance that the order of the confirmations/transactions (both email and website) are randomized after the lottery is complete to make sure that any patterns or shortcomings in the lottery cannot be as easily identified.
  • Options
    BB94511BB94511 Posts: 21
    Well, I arrived home to find out that my one and only wish to attend the Quebec City show has been granted.

Nothing left to do but make a baby tonight.
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778

JR86440 said:

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

Shit, this isn't even bad luck anymore. I'm sorry to hear.
    Inexcusable. What do I pay for, even years without a tour? This is ridiculous.
    Wow. what did you put in for to lose all those years?
    Toronto GA and Toronto Reserved. I understand the GA, I do not understand the reserved. Yes, it's a difficult market, but there is zero reason for this.

JR86440 said:

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

Toronto GA and Toronto Reserved. I understand the GA, I do not understand the reserved. Yes, it's a difficult market, but there is zero reason for this.

JR86440 said:

• Options
    nothing yet.....MIA GA first choice FLL GA second choice

GA or dead
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013