Options

Any winners out there?

Comments

• Options
    JH6056 said:

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

Have you ever contacted the 10 Club about that? Pretty sure they'd help you out. That's ridiculous. If it's true, why would they not help you out?
    Yeah, here's the number they gave us a while back: 1-800-DNT-CARE

Or something like that
  • Options
    mylomylo Posts: 35
    I just won Toronto Reserved, it was my first choice. Only show I entered for so I'm pumped!
  • Options
    chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Chicago Posts: 696

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

If you keep putting in for reserved and losing, that's awful. If you are putting in for GA, the odds are against you.
    I've put in for both. #162XXX. Thanks guys for nothing.
    But what was your first priority? If it's GA, you have a low% of winning those. Then all of the reserved are gone to people who put them as first priority before they even get to those who put them as number 2.
    Then what is the point of having any seniority?

so buy them on ticketmaster then. No big deal. It's how I scored GREAT seats for Moline. Chillax man. You can still see them.
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,865

Put in for all 4 Florida shows reserved, won them all. Very happy but not surprised--Tampa and Jax were both very high odds.
    Anyway, best of luck to everyone. See ya there!

:clap: wow, congrats!
  • Options

If you keep putting in for reserved and losing, that's awful. If you are putting in for GA, the odds are against you.
    But what was your first priority? If it's GA, you have a low% of winning those. Then all of the reserved are gone to people who put them as first priority before they even get to those who put them as number 2.

so buy them on ticketmaster then. No big deal. It's how I scored GREAT seats for Moline. Chillax man. You can still see them.
    right. which will have nosebleeds for these shows for the same price.
  • Options
    4:02PM
    Won all 3 shows I put in for! Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City. All reserved, in that order. I'm very happy to say the least!
    1994: ANN ARBOR
    2011: DETROIT (EV), HAMILTON
    2012: OSLO, COPENHAGEN, MEMPHIS (EV)
    2013: LONDON, CHICAGO, VANCOUVER, SEATTLE
    2014: ST. LOUIS, DETROIT
    2015: CHICAGO (EV & TOWNSHEND), NEW YORK
    2016: QUEBEC CITY, OTTAWA, TORONTO 1, BOSTON 1 & 2
    2018: LONDON 1, CHICAGO 1
    2022: HAMILTON

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Noload said:

JH6056 said:

Have you ever contacted the 10 Club about that? Pretty sure they'd help you out. That's ridiculous. If it's true, why would they not help you out?
    Totally agree. They're good people. Don't be an ass and let your anger out in the email, but you've paid your dues dude, I bet you they'd try to figure something out for you.
    That's some terrible luck and I hate that for anyone but if theyou "helped him out" is it still a lottery?
    The world isn't fair, we all know. But dude deserves a set of tix for being with them for 17 years, that much we all can agree on.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mpar17mpar17 Posts: 161
    Just hit refresh for the 500th Time to see that I'm in for msg#2 reserved. Yippee
    96 Hartford
    98 Hartford
    10 Hartford
    13 Hartford
    14 Denver
    16 MSG 1+2, Fenway 2
  • Options

Seniority gets you better reserved seats. No benefit for GA.

Good luck with the TM sale.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    edited January 2016
    Oh shit! I won!!

1 - Hampton RS WON
    2 - Hampton GA LOST
    3 - Philly 2 RS LOST

4:02 PM
  • Options
    mpar17mpar17 Posts: 161
    The 4 hour wait was worth it.
    96 Hartford
    98 Hartford
    10 Hartford
    13 Hartford
    14 Denver
    16 MSG 1+2, Fenway 2
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Still no email here but my tbd has said charged $318 for a few hours now....
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630

Noload said:

JH6056 said:

Totally agree. They're good people. Don't be an ass and let your anger out in the email, but you've paid your dues dude, I bet you they'd try to figure something out for you.
    That's some terrible luck and I hate that for anyone but if theyou "helped him out" is it still a lottery?
    The world isn't fair, we all know. But dude deserves a set of tix for being with them for 17 years, that much we all can agree on.
    Well then, it shall be.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options

Seniority gets you better reserved seats. No benefit for GA.

Good luck with the TM sale.
    this seems like a poor waste of my membership, to be fair.
  • Options
    Toronto Reserved 1st choice, only show I could even attend though. Marriage and kids have a way of thinning the allowable travel radius.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,534
    Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,156

Won all 3 shows I put in for! Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City. All reserved, in that order. I'm very happy to say the least!

Same here. Excellent!!! :)
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Reading some of the bad luck some of you have I feel very fortunate. I am now 3 for 3 in the lottery. I've never gone for multiple show.

Won Wrigley Field/Lower Bowl reserved - 1st choice
    Cincinnati Reserved Seating - 1st choice
    Lexington Reserved Seating - 1st choice
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options

a5pj said:

My Tickets page shows Charged $318 for Lexington, KY and Hampton, VA. Holy Shit i cant believe it.

well, now how many total entries did you use?

and Congrats!!!
    Just 1 for each, Reserved Seating for KY and VA.
  • Options
    bfbeck3bfbeck3 Posts: 31
    Just got the email. Won 1st and 2nd choice - GA for Greenville and Cola.
    Memphis '00 Little Rock '03 Pensacola '12 Charlotte '13 Greenville '16 Columbia '16
  • Options
    Just got email confirmation...won reserved for Hampton. Only one I entered.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,534

Still no email here but my tbd has said charged $318 for a few hours now....

I'm in the same boat right now, shows total charged but thats it
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    keep the hope alive!!!!
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    Que City GA...
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,921
    Anyone else feel like you're never going to get an answer? :lol:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    CP123338 said:

Ive come to the conclusion that they are letting folks know based on when they entered. Everyone I know ( 6 people) entered last night or this morning and none of us have gotten anything.

That makes sense - I held off until last night to put my choices in and haven't heard anything at all yet.

R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443
    demetrios said:

Same here. Excellent!!! :)
    So there's at least 2 people who've gone 3/3 on shows where I went 0/2 on 2 of the same ones. Only been in the 10C for 16 years, I guess I've gotten enough 10C tickets over the years.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    lost my lottery. Just got the email I lost the only shows I put in for Philly. Sad state...
    104XXX Long time member not the first time shut out... may as well try ticketbastard on Friday
    Its nice to be nice to the nice.

Frank Burns
  • Options
    aubiejamaubiejam chelsea, al Posts: 95
    One last check before I drive home.

Need to go for a jog when I get home.
    Good luck friends....
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.