Any winners out there?

1434445464749»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    waupaca11 said:

ahavrilla said:

Mine just went thru! YAY! Seems interesting that I lost my #1 selection of Jacksonville Reserved, but won #3 Jacksonville GA??? Revised my choices early this morning.
    #1 Jacksonville Reserved-LOST
    #2 Tampa Reserved-WON
    #3 Jacksonville GA-WON
    #4 Tampa GA-LOST
    #5 Fort Lauderdale Reserved-LOST
    #6 Fort Lauderdale GA-LOST
    I'm thrilled-Hope the rest of you that are still waiting get good news also!

JAX res was a 99% chance and your first choice and you lost that ? WTF?!?
    because they fill GA first, then Res
    Exactly
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited January 2016
    If someone want to see pj with 10c tix anyhere in the building.and anywhere in this tour .and dont care where to travel ..odds show him the way
    Exable jax-lexigton-raleigh-columbia was sure can score seated no.matter priority..10c had more tix than the entries for them
    Same tampa and a few others was almost sure if was 1-6 prioriry
    If u wanted msg then your odds was like 6-7 people of 100 will win only..so u neednto be just lucky
    As i see almost all won ga at florida if have it 1st priority
    What i did with couple of friends was we all put different 1st priority at florida shows GA
    One FTL GA 1st priority next put miami GA i put tampa GA 1st priority.we all won ans right away we all have GA to miami-frl-tampa cos one gave spare to other
    And only one of us put seated at 4-5-6 priority cos was sure can scire seated and we end up wuth so many tix we dont need cos odds was sure fir tampa and jax seated .and the third one and only put seated won tampa and jax seated..
    And we are for all 4 florida shows in the building 3 shows GA one seated and i need 1 GA for Jax now cos the pair goes to the other 2 girls..
    Odds was a great tool.for not waste your priorities
    If we wanted philly and msg odds was bad but for sure we would put DIFFERENT first priorities..like usually do married couples which are both members
    I reaally saw tons of people waste their priorities cos they didnt consider the odds at all
    Exable..for shows with bad odds
    u put ga msg 1 frst and then ga msg 2
    Your second priority is a lost before draw starts cos of the odds and u cant score bith shows at the same city...so u go for reserve at philly for exable second priority
    And then u may score and some will say how he won 2 and i didnt win anything at msg and philly??
    Again..odds show u the way
    Plus ten club email.was clear..they had more seated than GA at the shows..
    That means..after u put ga first priority at shows with high demand your second prioriry must be seated at high demand show and not GA....cos ga second -third fourt priority at philly-msg was a lost cos of the odds
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    yes Dimi,...we are 2 couples and we wanted to try to be together for one show...We went with the best 2 10Club numbers Philly 1 Res then Philly Res 2, Philly 2 GA and then Philly 1 GA, the boys whos numbers are meh did Philly 2 GA and then Philly 1 GA. The good numbers both won Philly 1 Res, we lost Philly 2 GA but our friends won. It's a numbers game, you gotta think and play it as smart as possible. No show together I'm afraid but I hope we get a decent seat on TM. Too bad they don't ave a "few" GAs available....hahaha.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7 said:

yes Dimi,...we are 2 couples and we wanted to try to be together for one show...We went with the best 2 10Club numbers Philly 1 Res then Philly Res 2, Philly 2 GA and then Philly 1 GA, the boys whos numbers are meh did Philly 2 GA and then Philly 1 GA. The good numbers both won Philly 1 Res, we lost Philly 2 GA but our friends won. It's a numbers game, you gotta think and play it as smart as possible. No show together I'm afraid but I hope we get a decent seat on TM. Too bad they don't ave a "few" GAs available....hahaha.

10C numbers had nothing to do with the lottery. Completely random picks.
  • Got confirmation at 822pm EST resvd seats Greenville
    Put GA as 1st choice
    Resvd 2nd

Changed my picks morning of lottery. Had originally made picks an hour after tour announcement.

Thank you 10c

May try for Columbia on TM Friday.

Tinroofecho.bandcamp.com
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Get_Right said:

october22 said:

MSG 2 GA

I've seen some really goofy strategies on here, and I'm using the word "strategy" lightly. Major market shows trying for GA as second, third and fourth picks? They show the damn odds. Use your heads, kids.

Its the new math that is confusing folks.
    Common Core?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

If someone want to see pj with 10c tix anyhere in the building.and anywhere in this tour .and dont care where to travel ..odds show him the way
    Exable jax-lexigton-raleigh-columbia was sure can score seated no.matter priority..10c had more tix than the entries for them
    Same tampa and a few others was almost sure if was 1-6 prioriry
    If u wanted msg then your odds was like 6-7 people of 100 will win only..so u neednto be just lucky
    As i see almost all won ga at florida if have it 1st priority
    What i did with couple of friends was we all put different 1st priority at florida shows GA
    One FTL GA 1st priority next put miami GA i put tampa GA 1st priority.we all won ans right away we all have GA to miami-frl-tampa cos one gave spare to other
    And only one of us put seated at 4-5-6 priority cos was sure can scire seated and we end up wuth so many tix we dont need cos odds was sure fir tampa and jax seated .and the third one and only put seated won tampa and jax seated..
    And we are for all 4 florida shows in the building 3 shows GA one seated and i need 1 GA for Jax now cos the pair goes to the other 2 girls..
    Odds was a great tool.for not waste your priorities
    If we wanted philly and msg odds was bad but for sure we would put DIFFERENT first priorities..like usually do married couples which are both members
    I reaally saw tons of people waste their priorities cos they didnt consider the odds at all
    Exable..for shows with bad odds
    u put ga msg 1 frst and then ga msg 2
    Your second priority is a lost before draw starts cos of the odds and u cant score bith shows at the same city...so u go for reserve at philly for exable second priority
    And then u may score and some will say how he won 2 and i didnt win anything at msg and philly??
    Again..odds show u the way
    Plus ten club email.was clear..they had more seated than GA at the shows..
    That means..after u put ga first priority at shows with high demand your second prioriry must be seated at high demand show and not GA....cos ga second -third fourt priority at philly-msg was a lost cos of the odds

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has figured this shit out lol
    So many people don't get it, never bothered to think it through.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • northern spiritnorthern spirit I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream Posts: 186
    AlaG said:

jmug23 said:

I understand people's frustrations, but if you're putting GA as your first priority in the NY, PA Tor, odds were very low. If you want better odds, go with reserve seats or choose a less sought after show. I know it's obvious, but not sure why people are pissed and or shocked they didn't get GA for a high demand show. It's a long shot.

Agreed. Looks like every single person that listed reserved as their first priority for those 4 shows and Toronto has won.
    not the case.My brother selected only 1 show.1st choice Toronto reserved.17 year member.Did not get tickets.
    1993 08-18 Toronto ON CNE w/ Neil Young, Soundgarden
    1998 08-22 Barrie ON Molson Park
    2003 05-02 Buffalo NY HSBC, 06-28 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2004 10-02 Toledo OH Vote For Change w/ Neil Young
    2005 09-19 Toronto ON ACC, 09-13 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Kitchener ON Memorial Gardens
    2006 05-10 Toronto ON ACC, 05-09 Toronto ON ACC
    2007 EV 09-11 Body of War TIFF Screening Isabel Bader Theatre - Grateful to have met Ed!!
    2008 EV 08-12 Toronto ON Massey Hall
    2009 08-21 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2010 05-10 Buffalo NY HSBC
    2011 09-15 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Toronto ON ACC, 09-12 Toronto ON ACC,
    2011 EV 06-26 Detroit MI Fox Theatre
    2013 10-12 Buffalo NY First Niagara, 07-16 London ON Bud Gardens
    2016 05-10, 05-12 Toronto ON ACC
  • Late to the party but here are my results.

Me: Won MSG1 Reserved; Wife: Lost MSG1 Reserved
    We both only entered for this one show.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I won again...ordered a weyenbacher insanity and it was poured in a pint glass!