Options

Any winners out there?

Comments

• Options
    R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    Got in for Reserved in Columbia.
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
  • Options
    holleroxx said:

Aw crap. I thought I won because it went from tbd to $159. But that isn't the case? It will actually say the word won?

Purgatory. Mine has said ENTERED and $159 for 2 hours now. No email. No update. I will wait patiently. No, really.
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    guitar101 said:

just got GA toronto ! it was my first choice. Page updated at 419 and the email came instantly. (i had an automatic refresh program watching for changes).

That is great to know! So you are saying that I will get an email instantly when my tickets page is updated, so I can stop refreshing my tickets page as long as I only refresh my email? :lol: perfect
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    pjalive21 said:

GA in Lexington as of 3:15pm :)

Nice! :rock_on:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182
    ahavrilla said:

SO...It seems like once your name is picked they give you all of your choices that are available? 1 per location, of course. Does it sound like that to anyone else?

No. My understanding is that they take all of the 1st priorities for a given option, for a particular show and draw. If any tickets remain it goes to those who have that option listed as second priority.
  • Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    Just been staring at four TBD's all day. This can't be good.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,495

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.
    Random is random, though.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    right from the ticket policy:
    * Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.

not random minus the above mentioned rows.
    Random is getting tickets. Once you get tickets....if they are seated, are based on seniority.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    KC138045 said:

Still waiting - showing entered and tbd...put 3 picks in last night, no edits, 10c #344xxx, 3 picks as follows

#1 Greenville ga - entered
    #2 Greenville rsvd - entered
    #3 Lexington ga - entered

You still have a shot at your first or second. No shot at #3
    Figured as much on #3, sorta put it in as a wild card, now am wishing I had switched priorities 1 & 2
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

spryguy09 said:

This is a question, not a complaint....if someone wins their 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice, but someone else misses out on their 1st and only choice to one of the same shows, that means someones name was drawn 3 times before someone else's name was drawn once?

Yes. They are pulling by name not by show. Those of us who have not heard a thing are now up against different odds of how many who have won so far and how many has lost. Because they obviously haven't gotten to us yet.
    Wrong. Sour grapes folks are trying to misinform others to placate their frustration.

Q: How does the show priority selection factor in to the drawing?
    A: For each show we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority, and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold. Please keep in mind that not everyone can have their #1 priority. Priority rank is merely a consideration.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

* Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.

Random is getting tickets. Once you get tickets....if they are seated, are based on seniority.
    then they need to update the ticket policy to reflect this.
  • Options
    stephwilkinsonstephwilkinson Posts: 1
    edited January 2016

Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited January 2016

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

It is stated clearly.
    Q: Do you still do seniority seating?
    A: Yes. For Pearl Jam shows reserved seated tickets will still be assign based on seniority.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    tubes10stubes10s Posts: 512
    Just from reading the comments here, and paying attention to the order and grouping that people seemed to confirm their tickets... my guess is that each show is being drawn in some order, and then once all of a person's possibilities are won/lost, people are getting notified. It absolutely does not look to me like they are pulling names, and then handing that name a ticket for each show that is still available.

I could be wrong, but that's my guess based on watching the wins/losses that are being mentioned here.
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    Just won Philly 4/29 reserved 1st choice
    8/28/98, 9/8/98, 8/3/00, 8/23/00, 8/24/00,8/27/00, 9/1/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/9/03, 7/14/03, 5/31/06
    6/3/06, 6/19/08, EV 8/7/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 05/18/10, EV 6/18/11, 10/25/13, 4/29/16, 9/2/18
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442

ahavrilla said:

SO...It seems like once your name is picked they give you all of your choices that are available? 1 per location, of course. Does it sound like that to anyone else?

No. My understanding is that they take all of the 1st priorities for a given option, for a particular show and draw. If any tickets remain it goes to those who have that option listed as second priority.
    Thats how I read the FAQ as well.
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,029
    Vytis33 said:

Just been staring at four TBD's all day. This can't be good.

This only means they didn't get to you yet.

2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    anus ankle soupanus ankle soup massachusetts Posts: 123
    I love lurking on lottery posts, I can almost hear Jim McKay's voice announcing "The thrill of Victory, and the agony of defeat"
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Still have a massive TBD on 10 picks. Need more rope.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,495

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

I think its listed on that FAQpage a few times.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    9 picks. no email either way yet haha fingers crossed
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

It is stated clearly.
    Q: Do you still do seniority seating?
    A: Yes. For Pearl Jam shows reserved seated tickets will still be assign based on seniority.
    yes, so they do seniority seating for reserved tickets. but hey, we won't bother giving you tickets in the first place to get reserved seniority seating.
  • Options

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

If you keep putting in for reserved and losing, that's awful. If you are putting in for GA, the odds are against you.
    I've put in for both. #162XXX. Thanks guys for nothing.
    But what was your first priority? If it's GA, you have a low% of winning those. Then all of the reserved are gone to people who put them as first priority before they even get to those who put them as number 2.
    Then what is the point of having any seniority?

Seniority gets you better reserved seats. No benefit for GA.

Good luck with the TM sale.
    this seems like a poor waste of my membership, to be fair.
    Next time, put in for reserved as your first priority. You most likely have much better results.
  • Options
    In for GA Lexington
    08/24/2009 Chicago, 05/07/2010 Noblesville, 09/03/2011 East Troy, 09/04/2011 East Troy, 07/19/2013 Wrigley, 10/17/2014 Moline, 10/20/2014 Milwaukee
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

I think that was the old way? I could be wrong, and someone correct me if i'm wrong(and i know someone will>LOL), but i think that 1/2 to 1/3 of the floor is all GA? and that ther are no rows 1-2 and 9-10 anymore?
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    tubes10s said:

Just from reading the comments here, and paying attention to the order and grouping that people seemed to confirm their tickets... my guess is that each show is being drawn in some order, and then once all of a person's possibilities are won/lost, people are getting notified. It absolutely does not look to me like they are pulling names, and then handing that name a ticket for each show that is still available.

I could be wrong, but that's my guess based on watching the wins/losses that are being mentioned here.

Yes, I agree. I also think the delay in notification is due to the time it takes to process all of the credit card charges. I'm sure that waiting longer just means that you are in the queue to be charged atleast 1 pair rather than in the queue to be notified you didn't win anything.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    I'm still TBD for both dates of MSG - GA & Reserved seating.
  • Options

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

If you keep putting in for reserved and losing, that's awful. If you are putting in for GA, the odds are against you.
    I've put in for both. #162XXX. Thanks guys for nothing.
    But what was your first priority? If it's GA, you have a low% of winning those. Then all of the reserved are gone to people who put them as first priority before they even get to those who put them as number 2.
    Then what is the point of having any seniority?

Seniority gets you better reserved seats. No benefit for GA.

Good luck with the TM sale.
    this seems like a poor waste of my membership, to be fair.
    Next time, put in for reserved as your first priority. You most likely have much better results.
    fair enough, but that's a different tour that could be years away. If I'm looking for one ticket, for one show, in the city I live in, with so many years of paying dues, I shouldn't have to game the system.
  • Options
    PRIORITY DATE CITY PRICE/PAIR STATUS
    1st choice 05/01/2016 New York, NY- GA Standing $188.00
    WON
    2nd choice 05/02/2016 New York, NY- Reserved Seating $188.00
    LOST
    3rd choice 05/01/2016 New York, NY- Reserved Seating $188.00
    LOST
    4th choice 05/02/2016 New York, NY- GA Standing $188.00
    LOST
    5th choice 04/29/2016 Philadelphia, PA- Reserved Seating $172.00
    LOST
    6th choice 04/29/2016 Philadelphia, PA- GA Standing $172.00
    LOST
    TOTAL CHARGED $188.00
  • Options
    Maybe I missed a post or two but I haven't seen anyone post NYC GA wins...I foolishly/optimistically only entered for those.

Congrats to all of the winners so far, best of luck to everyone who is still waiting.
  • Options
    Nobody knowssss.... the trouble I've seen...