Options

Any winners out there?

Comments

• Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

Shit, this isn't even bad luck anymore. I'm sorry to hear.
    Inexcusable. What do I pay for, even years without a tour? This is ridiculous.
    Wow. what did you put in for to lose all those years?
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,533
    gatorjam said:

Brb going to stretch out my index finger, its tired from clicking refresh.

Mine too
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    bfbeck3 said:

Anyone hear about Greenville or Columbia SC yet?

There are some people on here early that were saying they had won for both.

I'm in for both and i'm still in the "entered" "TBD" limbo
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Waiting on a miracle... still...
  • Options
    JR86440 said:

17 years continuous membership, not one ticket. sorry, will probably cut off my membership after this round.

Toronto GA and Toronto Reserved. I understand the GA, I do not understand the reserved. Yes, it's a difficult market, but there is zero reason for this.
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Vedd Hedd said:

Why do i have a feeling that some people "won" but they are waiting for the cc or bank to accept the charges before they declare it "charged"....

I'm sure that's part of the reason it takes so long. Especially when they enter for ALL of the Shows and may only win a couple.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443
    DPrival78 said:

I have to love a system where someone else can enter for the exact same two shows as me, they win both and I win neither!

where did it say that you were guaranteed tickets?
    I never said that . But you can appreciate that if 2 people put the same 2 shows as their only 2 choices, and one person wins both and the other person wins neither, that's kinda shitty for the person who got neither choice, yes?
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    JosephKJosephK Posts: 217
    When I win, it's a wonderful system. When I lose, the system is awful! Haha.
  • Options
    bfbeck3bfbeck3 Posts: 31
    intodeep said:

bfbeck3 said:

Anyone hear about Greenville or Columbia SC yet?

There are some people on here early that were saying they had won for both.

I'm in for both and i'm still in the "entered" "TBD" limbo
    Crap. Okay
    Memphis '00 Little Rock '03 Pensacola '12 Charlotte '13 Greenville '16 Columbia '16
  • Options
    At least my $1 wasn't returned yet.... yet...
  • Options

If you keep putting in for reserved and losing, that's awful. If you are putting in for GA, the odds are against you.
    I've put in for both. #162XXX. Thanks guys for nothing.
    But what was your first priority? If it's GA, you have a low% of winning those. Then all of the reserved are gone to people who put them as first priority before they even get to those who put them as number 2.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,588
    JosephK said:

When I win, it's a wonderful system. When I lose, the system is awful! Haha.

I think it is awful in both cases. But it is the system they use so it is what it is.
  • Options

If you keep putting in for reserved and losing, that's awful. If you are putting in for GA, the odds are against you.
    But what was your first priority? If it's GA, you have a low% of winning those. Then all of the reserved are gone to people who put them as first priority before they even get to those who put them as number 2.
    Then what is the point of having any seniority?

• Options
    Who I AmWho I Am Posts: 647

Maybe 10C rewards community participation, like on college admissions you need to show social activity in addition to being a huge nerd???

02MAY2003 - State College, PA
    08JUL2003 - New York, NY (L@TG)
    14JUL2003 - Holmdel, NJ
    01OCT2004 - Reading, PA
    01OCT2005 - Atlantic City, NJ
    03OCT2005 - Philadelphia, PA
    27MAY2006 - Camden, NJ
    01JUN2006 - East Rutherford, NJ
    03JUN2006 - East Rutherford, NJ
    30SEP2009 - Universal City, CA
    09OCT2009 - San Diego, CA
    06JUL2011 - Long Beach, CA (EV)
    19JUL2013 - Wrigley Field, IL
    21OCT2013 - Philadelphia, PA
    22OCT2013 - Philadelphia, PA
    27OCT2013 - Baltimore, MD
    29APR2016 - Philadelphia, PA (TEN)
    05AUG2016 - Fenway Park, MA
    07AUG2016 - Fenway Park, MA
    27AUG2016 - Dana Point, CA (Ohana)
    18AUG2018 - Wrigley Field, IL
    20AUG2018 - Wrigley Field, IL
    18SEP2021 - Asbury Park, NJ
    14SEP2022 - Camden, NJ

• Options
    aubiejamaubiejam chelsea, al Posts: 95
    saw this in another thread. supposdely captured by burgebc right before closing time..
    burgebc said:

• Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427

Have you ever contacted the 10 Club about that? Pretty sure they'd help you out. That's ridiculous. If it's true, why would they not help you out?
  • Options
    Put in for all 4 Florida shows reserved, won them all. Very happy but not surprised--Tampa and Jax were both very high odds.
    Anyway, best of luck to everyone. See ya there!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    this shit is rigged!!!

lol
  • Options
    bfbeck3bfbeck3 Posts: 31

Put in for all 4 Florida shows reserved, won them all. Very happy but not surprised--Tampa and Jax were both very high odds.
    Anyway, best of luck to everyone. See ya there!

Congrats!
    Memphis '00 Little Rock '03 Pensacola '12 Charlotte '13 Greenville '16 Columbia '16
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740
    didnt take long for the 'I'm not going to renew comments'

Tenclub really can't win here
  • Options
    JR86440 said:

Meanwhile peeps are winning 3 of 3 shows they enter. Seems legit.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154
    edited January 2016

demetrios said:

Ten Club Status For: Pearl Jam 2016 North America Tour Email received! :)
    In for Quebec City, Ottawa & Toronto. All reserved.

you deserved for your 38 k posts
    Sweet! Was gonna put in for MSG 1 & 2 (as my first & 2nd choices) but they fall on my Greek Orthodox Easter. I can't do it. Being that these are the only 3 Canadian shows, I went the safest route & chose reserved seats for all. Had I picked any of the East Coast USA shows, it would of been a different story.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    JH6056 said:

Have you ever contacted the 10 Club about that? Pretty sure they'd help you out. That's ridiculous. If it's true, why would they not help you out?
    Totally agree. They're good people. Don't be an ass and let your anger out in the email, but you've paid your dues dude, I bet you they'd try to figure something out for you.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

From my recollection a few years ago, someone got a popular venue (like Brooklyn) on like their 9th priority when others had lost it as like their 1st and so on. It was a weird twist on this system.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    If there is anybody with a spare for MSG 1 or 2 I would be happy to be the ticket buddy and share the celebration of lottery win
  • Options
    JH6056 said:

I just did. Respectfully, after this long, I sort of thing I can make the call one way or another to renew or not.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Looks like I've got a date with Ticketmaster on Friday at noon...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630

JH6056 said:

Totally agree. They're good people. Don't be an ass and let your anger out in the email, but you've paid your dues dude, I bet you they'd try to figure something out for you.
    That's some terrible luck and I hate that for anyone but if theyou "helped him out" is it still a lottery?
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259

DPrival78 said:

I have to love a system where someone else can enter for the exact same two shows as me, they win both and I win neither!

where did it say that you were guaranteed tickets?
    I never said that . But you can appreciate that if 2 people put the same 2 shows as their only 2 choices, and one person wins both and the other person wins neither, that's kinda shitty for the person who got neither choice, yes?
    yes. and i say this as someone who's been in for a while, and has not had good lottery luck.

but there's always a plan b.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options

JR86440 said:

Meanwhile peeps are winning 3 of 3 shows they enter. Seems legit.

yeah, it's a really great system they've used this year. /sarcasm