yellowboyyellowboy Atlanta Georgia biggest PJ Fan Posts: 119
    Webeleaf said:

Support super models???

PIctures please!!

Yeah, cool.
    I've got memories, I've got shit.
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to get reserve seats for the first Toronto show. Is there anyway to know even the section that I'll be in? What about past shows ? Seems like I should be able to get some idea. ??
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    yellowboy said:

I was lucky enough to get reserve seats for the first Toronto show. Is there anyway to know even the section that I'll be in? What about past shows ? Seems like I should be able to get some idea. ??

Nope...
    No way to know for sure until you pick up your ticket envelope at will call on the day of the show.
    Reserved seating does go by seniority...so the lower your membership number, the better seats you'll get.
    Just know that if you have 10 Club seats you will probably have much better seats than others who don't!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:

yellowboy said:

Nope...
    No way to know for sure until you pick up your ticket envelope at will call on the day of the show.
    Reserved seating does go by seniority...so the lower your membership number, the better seats you'll get.
    Just know that if you have 10 Club seats you will probably have much better seats than others who don't!!
    Thanks Dave. I figured they would be pretty good but was hoping to find out a little more... Like, are they on the side or straight ahead behind the pit? Could they possibly be on the side of the stage? Just curious based on yalls past experience. Obviously this is my first time getting tickets through the club... I have reserved for Greenville and Toronto 1. I can't effing wait man... should be awesome. 25 yrs strong!

• Options
    I'm assuming I'll be able to find information about before and after parties on these boards... would love to hang out with fellow 10c ers.
  • Options
    yellowboy said:

derbydave said:

yellowboy said:

Nope...
    Thanks Dave. I figured they would be pretty good but was hoping to find out a little more... Like, are they on the side or straight ahead behind the pit? Could they possibly be on the side of the stage? Just curious based on yalls past experience. Obviously this is my first time getting tickets through the club... I have reserved for Greenville and Toronto 1. I can't effing wait man... should be awesome. 25 yrs strong!

10 Club tickets are pretty much lower bowl...
    Starting in the sections next to the stage.
    Members with lower #'s will be closer to the stage and lower to the floor.
    10 Club usually has the 2 sections closest to the stage on each side,
    And I've noticed, at least in my case, that if you do back to back shows, one night you'll be on Mike's side and the next night you'll be on Stone's side.
    I know in the past that 10 Club seats have also been on the floor behind GA as well, but I've never been seated there before!!
    Hope this helps and I'm doing the shows you are...
    If you see an older dude in a baseball cap & tie-dyed "I'm Analog" T-shirt,
    PLEASE say HI!!
    :rock_on:
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    derbydave said:

yellowboy said:

derbydave said:

yellowboy said:

Nope...

10 Club tickets are pretty much lower bowl...
    Starting in the sections next to the stage.
    Members with lower #'s will be closer to the stage and lower to the floor.
    10 Club usually has the 2 sections closest to the stage on each side,
    And I've noticed, at least in my case, that if you do back to back shows, one night you'll be on Mike's side and the next night you'll be on Stone's side.
    I know in the past that 10 Club seats have also been on the floor behind GA as well, but I've never been seated there before!!
    Hope this helps and I'm doing the shows you are...
    If you see an older dude in a baseball cap & tie-dyed "I'm Analog" T-shirt,
    PLEASE say HI!!
    :rock_on:
    Thanks Dave! I will see ya there... I'll be the old bald dude with the gray goatee- LOL I'll have my daughters ages 20 and 18 with me :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info on the 10 Club seating. This is also my first time getting tix through 10 Club. I am going to the Lexington show. I am beyond excited and love the mystery of the tickets!
    "How I choose to feel... Is how I am"
  • Options
    Monaco715 said:

Thanks for the info on the 10 Club seating. This is also my first time getting tix through 10 Club. I am going to the Lexington show. I am beyond excited and love the mystery of the tickets!

Enjoy your show...
    and welcome to the PJ forum!!
    I hope you have as much fun here as I do!! :rock_on:

• Options
    Thanks so much!!
    I've been to two shows before, but never with 10 Club.
    Also planning on the Wrigley Show, that will be amazing!
  • Options
    ML92378ML92378 London, ON Posts: 3
    10C peeps are the best in the world!! Be sure to chat to as many people around as I'm sure you'll get some interesting stories!! I didn't get 10C tics this year, but will be going to the back to back shows in TO. Bummed I am not with the PJ Faithfull, but it'll be a great time!! I'm also hoping for 10C Wrigley tics, come through for me baby - lol!!
  • Options
    vonlupvonlup Indy Posts: 75
    I wish I had the time and money to go to multiple shows. It's just not possible right now. I pray it will happen one day. Excited for Lexington, and maybe Chicago.
  • Options
    vonlup said:

I wish I had the time and money to go to multiple shows. It's just not possible right now. I pray it will happen one day. Excited for Lexington, and maybe Chicago.

Well, if you're only going to go to one then Lexington might be the one to go to. I have a feeling its going to be a Benoryal Hall type evening... I tried to arrange it but I believe it was a Tuesday night and not possible. I think you're in for a rare treat.
  • Options
    Fort Lauderdale, Miami get ready and get JACKED UP!!!!!!!!Can't wait to see the BOYS!!!!!!
  • Options
    yellowboy said:

vonlup said:

Well, if you're only going to go to one then Lexington might be the one to go to. I have a feeling its going to be a Benoryal Hall type evening... I tried to arrange it but I believe it was a Tuesday night and not possible. I think you're in for a rare treat.
    I am going to Lex for sure. It's my first pj show. Just not sure on Chi.
  • Options
    Any idea as to when the Wrigley/Fenway lotteries and presales will take place??
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Hadn't seen this yet. Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    No problemo! :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    @ Pearl Jam Wrigley Field and Fenway Park pre-sale begins today for Ten Club Members! Learn more at PearlJam.com
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Fenway Park and Wrigley Field Ticket Sale Info
    February 04 2016

Pearl Jam has announced the Boston and Chicago Stadium show ticket information.
    Show dates:
    Friday, August 5 - Boston, Fenway Park
    Sunday, August 7 - Boston, Fenway Park
    Saturday, August 20 - Chicago, Wrigley Field
    Monday, August 22 - Chicago, Wrigley Field
    * dates subject to change

Public Sale tickets go on-sale Friday, February 12th at noon local time at http://www.tickets.com/

A special ticket pre-sale drawing starts today for current Ten Club members (as of Monday, January 18th). Memberships purchased after Monday, January 18th are not eligible for the Ten Club pre-sale drawing. For more info on the fan club pre-sale go to http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events

For a full list of Pearl Jam 2016 tour dates, please go to http://pearljam.com/tour
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Good luck to anyone shooting for these shows! #jealousasfuck
  • Options
    Anyone here from Indianapolis? (Besides cosmocramer.)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    Kat, where are they playing between Boston and Chicago?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    vonlup said:

Anyone here from Indianapolis? (Besides cosmocramer.)

I'm from the Indy area.
  • Options
    DeamonDeamon Posts: 153
    edited February 2016
    Rumour about Brian Wilson/Beach Boys joining PJ on stage in Toronto. Sorry if it's already posted.
    1998: Vancouver 7/19
    2005: Calgary 9/4
    2009: Calgary 8/8, San Diego 10/9
    2011: Calgary 9/21, Edmonton 9/23, Vancouver 9/25
    2012: Missoula 9/30
    2013: Calgary 12/2
    2014: Amsterdam1 6/16, Amsterdam2 6/17, Trieste 6/22, Berlin 6/26
    2016: Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto2 5/12
    2019: Dusseldorf 6/30 (EV)
    2022: Sacramento 5/18
  • Options
    Im freaking out!!! I got tickets for Wrigley Night 2 Reserved!!!
  • Options
    Is there any talk of Mid-West Shows? Minnesota, Detroit, Dallas???
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    How many times checking your My Tickets page in one afternoon is too much? I think I have done that about 25 times now :) Finger crossed for Fenway Night 2.
This discussion has been closed.