Options

2016 Pearl Jam Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    15 minutes waiting for MSG1 to get a note that no tickets are available. BS.
  • Options
    Same here Solat211...ridiculous!
  • Options
    wingwalkerwingwalker Syosset, NY Posts: 54
    NYC sold out instantly. I was able to get Thursday in Philly via TM. Got GA for Friday in Philly. Trying to get tickets is getting ridiculous though. I wonder why PJ doesn't just rent out each arena and only sell to fan club members. Would make life a little easier and keep out the posers.
    Mark
    Jones Beach1, NY - 2000
    MSG1, NY - 2008
    Brooklyn1, NY - 2013
    Tulsa, OK - 2014
    Austin City Limits 2, TX - 2014
    Philadelphia1, PA - 2016
    Philadelphia2, PA - 2016
  • Options
    Steph SSteph S Posts: 13
    Nothing available in Ottawa! 4 minutes and sold out.
  • Options
    So what secondary market is trustworthy? I hear about a lot of scams and fake tickets. How do you know if a ticket is legit or not? Please recommend some sites. Thanks!
  • Options
    WOW!!! Couldn't even get a ticket to night 2 and scalper prices are ridiculous!!! Got night one through lottery, gonna wait this thing out and buy night two tickets later! Got hampton tickets though!!
  • Options
    ML92378ML92378 London, ON Posts: 3
    So disappointed with the Toronto show as a 10C member to not be selected for tickets, to not be able to get pre-sale tickets and to not be able to get general sales tickets today :(

Although, I see tons of tickets for this show on Stub Hub already. Good for you people to make money off sales, but yet actual fans are not able to go see another great performance by PJ at the ACC. so bummed...
  • Options
    yellowboyyellowboy Atlanta Georgia biggest PJ Fan Posts: 119
    ML92378 said:

So disappointed with the Toronto show as a 10C member to not be selected for tickets, to not be able to get pre-sale tickets and to not be able to get general sales tickets today :(

Although, I see tons of tickets for this show on Stub Hub already. Good for you people to make money off sales, but yet actual fans are not able to go see another great performance by PJ at the ACC. so bummed...

I feel ya! I finally pulled one upper level seat for Toronto. .... This process is completely broken.
    I'm so disappointed. Thank God I got lucky in The 10C drawing or else I would be tripping out.
    I've got memories, I've got shit.
  • Options
    Was able to grab that Fort Lauderdale i needed, Wow Fort Lauderdale, Miami, MSG1, im truly blessed
  • Options
    Tickets sold out down here in a minute too
  • Options
    Ticketmaster is THE WORST ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PJ, just sell directly to Ten Club Members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I had a Toronto ticket for May 11 in my cart, section 102. I said fuck it and left TM. I'm already going to Philly, and I'm going to Europe weeks afterwards. Can't be too greedy.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    ML92378ML92378 London, ON Posts: 3
    G-force said:

The Band needs to have an All Ten Club show. Anywhere is fine but they really need to schedule at least one at this point. An idea: One east cost gig, a mid west show and a west coast venue. Everyone in Ten club who signs up gets a tic, longest tenured fans get commensurate seats. Done.

I've always wished this would happen! Make it in TO!!
  • Options
    dlymnflddlymnfld CT Posts: 917
    Neillo189 said:

So what secondary market is trustworthy? I hear about a lot of scams and fake tickets. How do you know if a ticket is legit or not? Please recommend some sites. Thanks!

Stub hub
    Springfield 4/6/94, Boston 4/6/94, Hartford 10/2/96, New York 9/11/98, Hartford 9/13/98, Mansfield 8/30/00, Boston 9/28/04, Reading 10/1/04, Quebec City 9/20/05, Boston 5/24/06, Hartford 5/13/06, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08 Philadelphia 10/31/09, Hartford 10/15/10,
    Boston 10/17/10, East Troy 9/3/11, East Troy 9/4/11, Missoula 9/30/12, Worcester 10/15/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13,
    St. Paul 10/19/14, New York 9/26/15, Quebec City 5/5/16, Boston 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18, Quebec City 9/1/22, Camden 9/14/22, Oklahoma City 9/20/22 
  • Options
    An "all 10 club show" would be absolutely incredible.
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    Wow, I scored Philly 2 tickets after 50 min waiting in the virtual waiting room. Not great seats, but I was buying for a friend who couldn't access his computer. Shocked I got through after that long. Section 222, not the greatest, but he'll be there which is all he wanted. Another die hard who got shut out 10C.
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    RegenaRegena Posts: 4
    edited January 2016
    First no show in Atlanta. They haven't played in ATL in 5 or so years and the last time they did it was at a crap festival. Now just spent my lunch hour trying to get tickets and got nothing. But, hey StubHub has plenty for sale at twice the price. After loyally following this band since their very beginning I am done with them. They once fought the evil, greedy Ticketmaster and now they are obviously in bed with them. I won't be renewing my fan club membership next year.
    Post edited by Regena on
  • Options
    I might be needing to sell two nose bleed tickets (301, row 15) for the first night in Toronto.

I will know for sure later today but in the meantime if anyone is interested please send PM
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,467
    These venues have exclusive deals with TM is most cases. We are lucky 10C has any tickets. The battle with TM and TM venues was lost long ago. Congress sucked then and now
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    LS80246LS80246 Washington, DC Posts: 7
    Feeling sad. Shut out completely in all forms. Tried and tried. Here's to hope for Fenway and/or wrigley.

2000: Saratoga
    2003: Bristow, Camden, NYC 1, NYC 2
    2004: Boston 1, Boston 2
    2006: Hartford, Boston 1, Boston 2
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield 1, Mansfield 2
    2009: Phil Spectrum 4
    2010: Bristow, Hartford, Boston
    2011: Alpine Valley 1, Alpine Valley 2
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago Wrigley, Philadelphia, Baltimore
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis
    2016: Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Hit the 'Find Tickets' button right at noon and webpage still says, 'Your wait time is less than 1 minute', yeah right! Ticketmaster sucks! Everything going to brokers, scalpers, ridiculous.
  • Options
    JC421JC421 Posts: 4
    Just an observation - my 2 tickets through the Ten Club to the Ottawa show cost $230 CDN. But the public onsale cost for tickets to the Ottawa show today is $87/per - or about $175 CDN for 2. Even with fees and taxes added, the cost for tickets through the Ten Club appears to be about $40 more? Am I missing something? Anyone else going to the CDN shows seeing this? Seems odd.
  • Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    it certainly seems the benefit of the 10c is waning as far as access to tickets is concerned. too bad. the band should have a few all fan club shows in the popular venues. I have no idea what the Fenway process will be...I'm holding out for that. fingers crossed.
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    edited January 2016
    JC421 said:

Just an observation - my 2 tickets through the Ten Club to the Ottawa show cost $230 CDN. But the public onsale cost for tickets to the Ottawa show today is $87/per - or about $175 CDN for 2. Even with fees and taxes added, the cost for tickets through the Ten Club appears to be about $40 more? Am I missing something? Anyone else going to the CDN shows seeing this? Seems odd.

At this point I am counting my lucky stars that I was fortunate enough to get tickets through 10C. Capital tickets was a shit show today. Plus don't forget you get better seating through the band.
    My observation is why are there so called "die hard fans" bitching and complaining to capital tickets that their system sucks? If you are such a die hard, shouldn't you be part of 10C? I'm not directing this comment towards you in but that Is the general census that I am getting. I used to work for capital tickets and still talk to people there and I feel for them. Just be lucky you are in the building
    Post edited by ally12 on
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    G-force said:

it certainly seems the benefit of the 10c is waning as far as access to tickets is concerned. too bad. the band should have a few all fan club shows in the popular venues. I have no idea what the Fenway process will be...I'm holding out for that. fingers crossed.

I'm blindly hoping that one night from each of Fenway/Wrigley will be a 10C only show. Hey, I can dream, right? More than likely, it's them learning their lesson from 2013 and having a rainout date for potential extreme weather, plus the fact that they are all old now and are planning on epic concerts each night so a day off will be well-earned.
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 138
    G-force said:

I don't know. It's not as good as it use to be but between my membership and my wife's we got all of the shows we wanted: FTL, MIA, Tampa, and MSG1 with 2 pairs of tix to the 3 Florida shows. It helped that this time we only went for reserved seating. Last time we went for GA to the NY and Philly shows and only got one hit between 8 entries. Our new strategy paid off. So I'm still in love with 10C. Especially considering the alternative...TM is the devil.
  • Options
    Snubbed by the club in draw for 2 shows, T.O and Ottawa. Tried presale. No wait time just went to straight to unavailible. Tried the the Gen public sales. Nothing wait straight to unavailible. Got bummed. Had a drink, saw 2nd T.O was up. Still nothing. Had a few more, just checked again and voila! 2 tixs in 100 level for each T.O. Show. Behind stage, but can't complain. Sat there before. Not bad. At least I am there! Not happy with draw, but understand why it's done. Your seniority should count for draw merits or increased chances. 10c tix only reason I still renew membership is so I can get tixs. Sad to say that's all life's problems the last week have been trying to get pj tix, we are real fans! I Agree each major city should have a 10c only show, then sell what's left to general public. Best of luck to all as that's what it comes down to now. Enjoy all!!!
    "The North is to South what the clock is to time
    There's east and there's west and there's everywhere life
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine"
  • Options
    sistirsistir NYC Posts: 14
    edited January 2016
    after being shutout on all 8 shows I put in for through the fan club, I was able to get through on tickets for MSG 1, Philly 2, and Miami. already have tickets for msg 2 (my brother got them through fan club). I struck out on the fanclub side but I won't be denied on the ticketmaster side. now fenway and Wrigley await.

who is going to the Miami show? im flying down from NYC to stay the weekend. I want to link up with cool people.
    Post edited by sistir on
    09/29/1996 New York City Randall’s Island
    09/08/1998 E. Rutherford, NJ Continental Arena
    09/10/1998 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    09/11/1998 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    08-25-2000 Wantagh, New York
    08-24-2000 Wantagh, New York
    08-23-2000 Wantagh, New York
    08-12-2000 Tampa, Florida
    08-10-2000 West Palm Beach, Florida
    08-09-2000 West Palm Beach, Florida
    05-21-2010 New York, New York
    05-20-2010 New York, New York
    10-19-2013 Brooklyn, NY
    10-18-2013 Brooklyn, NY
    09-26-2015 New York, New York
    04-08-2016 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    04-09-2016 Miami, Florida
    04-29-2016 Philly, PA
    05-01-2016 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    05-02-2016 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
    08-05-2016 Fenway Park - Boston
    08-05-2016 Fenway Park - Boston
  • Options
    Regina – I too live in Atlanta and I feel your pain. But I'm not so sure you can put the blame on the band.... They would have come to Atlanta this year if not for the rule that the Roo festival put in place. If you are headlining the festival you can't play within 300 miles of it within a certain timeframe. I was less irritated after learning this.... but still disappointed. I have compared being a Pearl Jam fan in Atlanta to being in love with a Woman who doesn't love me back. Unfortunately for me I can't stop loving them so I'm off to Greenville and Toronto this year. I may have an extra ticket to Greenville if you change your mind!
  • Options
    Regena said:

First no show in Atlanta. They haven't played in ATL in 5 or so years and the last time they did it was at a crap festival. Now just spent my lunch hour trying to get tickets and got nothing. But, hey StubHub has plenty for sale at twice the price. After loyally following this band since their very beginning I am done with them. They once fought the evil, greedy Ticketmaster and now they are obviously in bed with them. I won't be renewing my fan club membership next year.

Hold up. You couldn't get tickets to a PJ show on your lunch break, so it's their fault, they are losers, in bed with TM and you don't like them anymore? How old the fuck are you?
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
This discussion has been closed.