Options

2016 Pearl Jam Tour Announcement

1303132333436»

Comments

• Options
    J4MyTreeJ4MyTree Pittsburgh Posts: 15
    Anyone from 10C unable to make it to the second night in Philadelphia?
    09-28-05 PNC Park
    06-23-06 Mellon Arena
    10-11-13 Consol Energy Center
    10-12-13 First Niagra Center
    10-16-14 Joe Louis Arena
    04-28-16 Wells Fargo Center
    04-29-16 Wells Fargo Center "Tenadelphia"
  • Options
    lulugrllulugrl Posts: 6
    I have a ha ticket for sale in GA if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    jamzbjamzb South Central Indiana Posts: 14
    Any meet ups for Lexington?? Wishlist pre-party??
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I look at the set list, and I don't remember the songs. Actually, I know most of the songs, but not the titles. I'm listening to Pearl Jam nonstop until Philly to remember the songs : )

Anyone else realize they forgot the songs?

I'm listening to Pearl Jam right now and I don't know this song.

"I'll feel alive
    as long as I am free."

I'm so screwed.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Ms. Haiku said:

I look at the set list, and I don't remember the songs. Actually, I know most of the songs, but not the titles. I'm listening to Pearl Jam nonstop until Philly to remember the songs : )

Anyone else realize they forgot the songs?

I'm listening to Pearl Jam right now and I don't know this song.

"I'll feel alive
    as long as I am free."

I'm so screwed.

I have problems with songs like this one sometimes (Grievance) because the name of the song does not jump out at you during it. Pick another word that does stand out from that song. With this one by the time it gets to "Ramifications" it comes to me. That or listen to songs as they were intended off of the album. Listen to it front to back until you know every song and move on to the next album. If you are lost on a song pick a verse and google search it.

Don't worry if you don't know a song. I had no idea what Fatal was in 2013 until I heard it live and now its one of my favourite songs.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    PJNB said:

Pick another word that does stand out from that song. With this one by the time it gets to "Ramifications" it comes to me. That or listen to songs as they were intended off of the album. Listen to it front to back until you know every song and move on to the next album. If you are lost on a song pick a verse and google search it.

Great ideas, PJNB!

There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    dkast85dkast85 NYC area Posts: 99
    ShaunPope said:

25th anniversary tour and Seattle / Gorge gets the shaft? What kind of garbage is that?

well for the 20th anniversary tour they played two shows at Alpine Valley and the rest in Canada sooo... I dont think the location matters that much to the band.
    @DaveKast
    "Memory is the only paradise from which we cannot be driven." - Jean P. Richter
    Phoenix 2013, LA 1 2013, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Philly 1 2016, MSG 1 2016, MSG 2 2016, Fenway 2 2016.
  • Options
    jimfishjimfish Detroit Posts: 51
    Looking for a pair of 10C tix for Toronto night one. Driving from Detroit and got shut out of the lottery.
  • Options
    primusdprimusd Posts: 25
    ISO: 1 x Toronto night 2, floor or 100s preferably. Thanks!
  • Options
    jim.barryjim.barry Posts: 41
    mSG 1 or 2 , looking for a ticket
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 96
    Quick question, probably in the FAQ but i'll ask here in case anyone might want to collaborate:

I have two tickets to the Toronto show May 10th. Quite high up, upper deck. I got the tickets with ten club.

If I come across other tickets that I want to purchase instead, how can I sell my ten club seats properly so that the buyer can pick them up properly at the box office and have my name removed from the purchase?

Thanks for info
  • Options
    JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192

Quick question, probably in the FAQ but i'll ask here in case anyone might want to collaborate:

I have two tickets to the Toronto show May 10th. Quite high up, upper deck. I got the tickets with ten club.

If I come across other tickets that I want to purchase instead, how can I sell my ten club seats properly so that the buyer can pick them up properly at the box office and have my name removed from the purchase?

Thanks for info

You can't, you are the only one that can pick them up.
  • Options
    primusdprimusd Posts: 25

Thanks for info

How do you know what seats you got if they are 10 club?
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 96
    Sorry, actually i got that all wrong. I wasn't thinking clearly when I wrote that.

I have 2 ticketmaster seats. So i guess if i got other tickets as well i can just give away the tickets i pick up from will call or use their transfer system
  • Options
    jimfishjimfish Detroit Posts: 51
    Is there GA for the Toronto shows? I don't remember... And thinking about upgrading my uppers to floors (got shut out of the lottery). Row 6 without GA would be amazing. With GA I'd look in the section next to McCready's side.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    jimfish said:

Is there GA for the Toronto shows? I don't remember... And thinking about upgrading my uppers to floors (got shut out of the lottery). Row 6 without GA would be amazing. With GA I'd look in the section next to McCready's side.

Yes there is GA both nights
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    Yeah, I'm not sure why the charts on TM are showing all reserved. Maybe the floor is *extra* small? haha but no, originally it was listed as 1/3 GA, 2/3 seating, so probably just plan on that setup being used.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
This discussion has been closed.