2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    edited January 2016
    polaris_x said:

toronto GA now at 19% and dropping ... means they've sold 5 times the number of spaces allocated for GA ... just slightly worse than 1 in 5 now ...

clearly my warnings of arctic temperatures and impending gastro-intestinal hardship has not deterred anyone ... haha

But I believe the 19% includes anyone that has put Toronto GA as second, third, fourth, and so on picks. So if Toronto GA is your first choice, your chances are better. Don't know if this is of any consolation to you. Also, I'm only 63% sure I know what I'm talking about either, so.......not sure what that does to your odds.
    Post edited by Walking the miles on
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    Tickets are $79.50 after facility fees, so pretty damn cheap. Especially when you consider these are the best seats in the house. Base ticket price is only $66.75, then facility fees, but you don't have to give Ticketmaster a dime.
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    PJ_ROCKS said:

with all this chatter about other shows, no one has talked about all the time between Boston and Chicago. I understand the breaks, but a 13 day break seems odd

May 10 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
    Jun 9-2 Manchester, TN Bonnaroo**
    Aug 5 Boston, MA Fenway Park***
    Aug 7 Boston, MA Fenway Park***
    Aug 20 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field***
    Aug 22 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field***

The Red Sox are playing at Fenway and the Cubs are playing at Wrigley the weekend of the 13th, mystery solved.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509

New to requesting ADA seating and the email didn't specify much, but is emailing them just my membership#, name and what show I want enough? and does anyone know if they send back some sort of confirmation email that they got your request? (Saw and old thread here with a complaint that TC never got their ada request so never got entered, so just wondering)

yup 10c emailed me back real fast about the ADA seat drawing.
    the crappy thing is, is here's only four ADA spots in hampton. there isn't one ADA section at each level like there's supposed to be.
    so i'm super bummed.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    NHiding said:

FANnCA said:

No Oct 22 show yet. 25 anniversary. My guess Seattle or new Vegas arena. With some West Coast shows mixed in.

Oct. 22, 2016 will be their 26th Anniversary... just sayin
    I agree, but why was PJ20 in 2011? Was that based on when 10 was released?

And since the band had PJ 20 in 2011, will ther be a PJ 25 this year? If so, where & when?

• Options
    GoFish72GoFish72 Rock Hill, SC Posts: 20
    New to TC but been a fan since '92. Don't know what took me so long. Super excited about the tour! Great to read how pumped everyone here is. Been to 5 shows in 24 years. Hope to double that this Spring.
    8/25/92: Charlotte, Lollapalooza
    8/4/00: Charlotte
    9/22/12: Atlanta Music Fest
    10/29/13: Charlottesville
    10/30/13: Charlotte
    4/16/16: Greenville
    4/21/16: Columbia
    8/20/16: Chicago
    9/2/18  Boston
    9/4/18  Boston
    9/18/22 St. Louis 
  • Options
    Hoping they add more dates. I can't do these. Colorado please!
  • Options

the crappy thing is, is here's only four ADA spots in hampton. there isn't one ADA section at each level like there's supposed to be.
    so i'm super bummed.

So the ada seating is just the venue's regular wheelchair seating? Hope I'm not paying a premium to be stuck in the same crappy wheelchair seats Ottawa usually has (very back of the 200s under the 300s with a giant light in the way) :/
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    edited January 2016

So the ada seating is just the venue's regular wheelchair seating? Hope I'm not paying a premium to be stuck in the same crappy wheelchair seats Ottawa usually has (very back of the 200s under the 300s with a giant light in the way) :/

yes.
    and you have a very good point. that point and about a billion others give me anxiety. (but i guess i wouldn't be a PJ fan if i wasn't anxious, lol)
    it's all very shady to me .... ADA seating, because it all depends on the venue.
    i've thought about buying regular seats thru ticketmaster to see how close i get. but that causes problems with the seating staff on the night of, plus i'm taking two seats that i won't use.
    old venues blow.
    Post edited by blondieblue227 on
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 517
    Here is the system.

(Everyone's 1st+2nd+3rd+4th+5th..... for that section)/Total pairs = %

% is not a true representation of your odds if it is your 1st pick.

A show that has 99% no matter your choice you will get tickets. So if it held today you can get reserved seats for almost every show in the south (prob why they don't go down there much)

A show like NYC ga that is 13% you have no shot unless it's your first choice and you still may not get any tickets. You would have a better shot at reserved NYC at 30% 1st bc it's probably 60% that you can get tix due to the fact that people are putting it as a second and 3rd choice driving the seen % down to 30.

Higher demand shows should get 1st Choice shows that are 99% should be 5th 6th 7th bc you will get those tix
  • Options
    Will tickets still be $150 a pair? Just wondering because I am HIGHLY interested in Miami now that my parents live down there.
  • Options
    Why can't we select the Wrigley or Fenway shows for the lottery?
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    rschlad04 said:

Why can't we select the Wrigley or Fenway shows for the lottery?

It's in the tour announcement:
    http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/22862/2016_pearl_jam_tour_announcement
    ***Ticket information regarding Pearl Jam’s shows at Fenway Park and Wrigley Field will be announced over the coming weeks.

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Sarah said:

MUZIK said:

I'm sure new york locals won't be happy if we get shut out of 10c tickets to the garden.

its nice that everyone all over the world comes to see this band in new york but extremely frustrating when you actually live here trying to get tickets.

only a couple of hours into the sale and the odds of winning are at 30% and will even get lower as time goes on.

I'm sure Brooklyn is available for a few shows.

As a Torontonian, I echo your sentiments. Seems that tons of out-of-towners make it their destination city. I'm just a simple Toronto gal who can only afford one show and cannot travel, and I'm genuinely worried about not getting tickets.
    Plenty of tix.

WHY YOU NO DOING GRAND RAPIDS?????

THIS!! Lmao wasn't there talk about a show in every state bahaha

jonsey30 said:

Welp, I didn't think it was possible, but my wife gave the blessing to try for Wrigley. With the caveat that we have to have tickets before we go. Last time we stood outside all day with no tickets until they dropped some at Will Call. She won't do that again. So looks like Wrigley and Toronto! We'll see if I can get either

Nice! Good luck!
    demetrios said:

Will there be a second Toronto show when the first one is sold out?

Let up pray to the GODS above that there will be a 2nd show.
    Yessssss!

New to TC but been a fan since '92. Don't know what took me so long. Super excited about the tour! Great to read how pumped everyone here is. Been to 5 shows in 24 years. Hope to double that this Spring.

Welcome!

so i'm super bummed.

I think it was STL 14 - wheelchair section was right at the top of stairs where people exit seating....really..?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    FoxyRedLa said:

Sarah said:

MUZIK said:

I'm sure new york locals won't be happy if we get shut out of 10c tickets to the garden.

its nice that everyone all over the world comes to see this band in new york but extremely frustrating when you actually live here trying to get tickets.

only a couple of hours into the sale and the odds of winning are at 30% and will even get lower as time goes on.

I'm sure Brooklyn is available for a few shows.

As a Torontonian, I echo your sentiments. Seems that tons of out-of-towners make it their destination city. I'm just a simple Toronto gal who can only afford one show and cannot travel, and I'm genuinely worried about not getting tickets.
    Plenty of tix.

WHY YOU NO DOING GRAND RAPIDS?????

THIS!! Lmao wasn't there talk about a show in every state bahaha

jonsey30 said:

Welp, I didn't think it was possible, but my wife gave the blessing to try for Wrigley. With the caveat that we have to have tickets before we go. Last time we stood outside all day with no tickets until they dropped some at Will Call. She won't do that again. So looks like Wrigley and Toronto! We'll see if I can get either

Nice! Good luck!
    demetrios said:

Will there be a second Toronto show when the first one is sold out?

Let up pray to the GODS above that there will be a 2nd show.
    Yessssss!

Welcome!

so i'm super bummed.

I think it was STL 14 - wheelchair section was right at the top of stairs where people exit seating....really..?
    Lol, way to catch up on multiple replies. Good luck to you as well
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    :lol: Thanks been busy haha
  • Options
    Hey did will call drop tix @ face?
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Yes they did!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options

PJ_ROCKS said:

with all this chatter about other shows, no one has talked about all the time between Boston and Chicago. I understand the breaks, but a 13 day break seems odd

Someone that works at the Pittsburgh arena claims pj has a hold on August 13th. Said that about a month ago long before wrigley and Fenway were announced. I'm predicting 3 legs total. The other 2 to be announced in march after Wrigley and Fenway have sold. West dates after Bonnaroo through the 4th of July weekend. Then some dates between fenway and wrigley like DC Columbus Cleveland Pittsburgh Buffalo Detroit.
    This would very much please me, and I'm sure many more. Is there substance to the 'person that works at the Pitt arena'?

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Couple nights in Detroit after we rocked that b*tch in 2014!!!!!
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    edited January 2016
    MK88178 said:

Here is the system.

A show that has 99% no matter your choice you will get tickets. So if it held today you can get reserved seats for almost every show in the south (prob why they don't go down there much)

A show like NYC ga that is 13% you have no shot unless it's your first choice and you still may not get any tickets. You would have a better shot at reserved NYC at 30% 1st bc it's probably 60% that you can get tix due to the fact that people are putting it as a second and 3rd choice driving the seen % down to 30.

Higher demand shows should get 1st Choice shows that are 99% should be 5th 6th 7th bc you will get those tix

Ottawa reserved went from 100% to 95% today. It is my only choice. As you said that includes 1,2,,3 choice and so on. If the 95% holds steady or drops a few more, I will still get a pair. My 500xx number will kill me in the end by getting floor in the back and not in the stands?
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    But you will be in the building and not have to go through ticketbasterd ;)
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    true.. I am just having this scary thought i'll be in row 60. I read that on hear that they did that for the last tour, but we don't actually know until May
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,351

PJ_ROCKS said:

Someone that works at the Pittsburgh arena claims pj has a hold on August 13th. Said that about a month ago long before wrigley and Fenway were announced. I'm predicting 3 legs total. The other 2 to be announced in march after Wrigley and Fenway have sold. West dates after Bonnaroo through the 4th of July weekend. Then some dates between fenway and wrigley like DC Columbus Cleveland Pittsburgh Buffalo Detroit.
    This would very much please me, and I'm sure many more. Is there substance to the 'person that works at the Pitt arena'?

I assume so because back at the time he said this he also said that Pittsburgh was off the books for the spring tour. Which obviously turned out to be correct.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    14RAY5514RAY55 Mami Posts: 109
    Thanks PJ for returning to south Florida. My brother and I saw our first PJ show at the Cameo Theatre 4-23-92
    Still Alive And Well In Miami
    4-23-92 Miami,8-22-92 Miami,3-28-94 Miami,10-07-96 Ft.Laud.,9-22-98 WPB,9-23-98 WPB,8-9-00 WPB,8-10-00 WPB,4-11-03 WPB,7-16-06 S.F.,7-18-06 S.F.,7-22-06 Gorge,6-11-08 WPB,6-12-08 Tampa,10-23-10 Moun.View,10-24-10 Moun.View
  • Options
    GstewartGstewart Delta BC Posts: 28
    So do Ten Club tickets go on sale 29th Jan or am I missing something?
  • Options
    TwingleTwingle Virginia Posts: 6
    Beyond excited to finally get to see PJ live...only took me 25 years! So if anyone can help a show newbie.... I'm trying to sort my ticket pref for lottery. Between work and kids, I don't have a ton of time to sit on line. But are reserved seats typically super crappy? Hampton is my venue, never seen a how there though.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,087
    Gstewart said:

So do Ten Club tickets go on sale 29th Jan or am I missing something?

http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events

http://pearljam.com/tickets/shows?tour_id=19

"A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for eligible members for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets to the above shows. For your convenience you have one week to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opens today, January 19th and closes Monday January 25th at 10am Pacific. Names will be drawn throughout the day on Monday. 
"

http://pearljam.com/tour

Public On-sale starts 01.29.16 at 12:00PM local

• Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 517
    ally12 said:

MK88178 said:

Here is the system.

Ottawa reserved went from 100% to 95% today. It is my only choice. As you said that includes 1,2,,3 choice and so on. If the 95% holds steady or drops a few more, I will still get a pair. My 500xx number will kill me in the end by getting floor in the back and not in the stands?
    If you get it that is all that matters. It is all about the music. I'm sure you will be fine with that as your first choice. Toronto nyc, philly, are most people's 1, 2 ,3 ,4 and 5 in the NE.
This discussion has been closed.