WTF Podcast with Marc Maron

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    mickeyrat said:
    Mellencamp is a great talk. his first podcast....
    I agree, much better than I thought it would be 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    LukinFan said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Mellencamp is a great talk. his first podcast....
    I agree, much better than I thought it would be 

saw hagars rock and roll roadtrip episode with mellencamp. then he seemed alot more cagey.

musta helped marc using his humor.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I listened to the re-release of the two Louie Anderson episodes. Damn, he was funny. Definitely will be missed. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Listened to the Bob Saget tribute re-airing old parts of old shows.  That dude was so funny.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Listened to the Bob Saget tribute re-airing old parts of old shows.  That dude was so funny.
    I still need to listen to that one. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Yeah, same, I'm popping it on now.
    LukinFan said:
    I listened to the re-release of the two Louie Anderson episodes. Damn, he was funny. Definitely will be missed. 
    forgot how good those were...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Roy Wood Jr last thursday was very good imo

Andy Garcia today....

Sam Elliot....

mickeyrat said:
    Sam Elliot....

that was very good and with a very liberal use of fuck in several forms....

mickeyrat said:
    Roy Wood Jr last thursday was very good imo

Andy Garcia today....
    both were great! I love hearing those early standup stories about traveling around like Roy Wood Jr was talking about. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Sam Elliot was awesome. Lot of fucks. Not exactly what I expected but kinda what I expected…if that makes sense 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Fucking a

mira sorvino very very good

Keith Richards version 2.0.......

FLEA!!!!!!

mickeyrat said:
    FLEA!!!!!!
    stoked for this one!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Bonnie Raitt today

mickeyrat said:
    Bonnie Raitt today
    I think he’s talked about this one with a guest or two. Looking forward to it. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Interview with Robert Eggers was great - lol he asks Eggers how old the girl in The Witch was when it was filmed, whether she was 18. Eggers says she turned 18 the day before they started filming. Maron says "you say that defensively" lol.
    Interview with Robert Eggers was great - lol he asks Eggers how old the girl in The Witch was when it was filmed, whether she was 18. Eggers says she turned 18 the day before they started filming. Maron says "you say that defensively" lol.
    I just finished the interview this morning. Great talk! I had never heard of him before the episode. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan said:
    I just finished the interview this morning. Great talk! I had never heard of him before the episode. 
    If it's your type of thing The Witch is a great movie. Black Phillip FTW. The Lighthouse is good but it's, uh, something. Looking forward to The Northman. Dude is apparently going to do Nasferatu, too.
    yet to listen to Trombone Shorty from last Thursday and Tony Hawk is now up for today.

mickeyrat said:
    yet to listen to Trombone Shorty from last Thursday and Tony Hawk is now up for today.
    I just finished the Trombone Shorty episode this morning. So good! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

So Sandra Oh on monday was really good. super engaged.

Michael Che was great as well.

He had his own app?
    Did not know that....
    edited July 2022

Okay he's got a new thing going on called WTF plus. He has expanded the free content to 650 episodes which is effectively half of his archive. Instituted  a new subscription service. There's 2 tiers now.

The $3 a month subscrption gets you access to the entire archive. For $5 a month you get access to the entire archive  plus additional bonus content.

listen in the same places.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on