Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

WTF Podcast with Marc Maron

167891012»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 23,196
    enjoyed that. had hoped they would have mentioned horace and pete. but no dice.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,464
    mickeyrat said:
    I completely forgot about Horace and Pete. Good stuff!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    LukinFan said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I completely forgot about Horace and Pete. Good stuff!

finally bit the bullet a couple months ago and "rented" it.

very well done. he spoke with Falco, Metcalf and I think with even Louis.

Would have appreciated Buscemi's thoughts on it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Jane Goodall today!!!!

mickeyrat said:
    Jane Goodall today!!!!
    Should be a good one!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

CLOONEY!!!!!

Figured it was likely when he said he spoke to him at a premiere....

mickeyrat said:
    CLOONEY!!!!!

Figured it was likely when he said he spoke to him at a premiere....
    I was thinking the same thing. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

george is such a personable guy.....

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 14,196
    Man, this 'Cancelled Comedy' episode is soooo fucking good.

the history of comedic complaints is amazing..and I appreciated Marcs approach in personalizing this and how he learned...

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 14,196
    mickeyrat said:

the history of comedic complaints is amazing..and I appreciated Marcs approach in personalizing this and how he learned...

Absolutely - when the internet can amplify the absolute worst, and the idea of something like "anti-woke"/"cancel culture" (two things that don't exist, as Marc calls out, too), this is the best thing he's done in a while for me.
    so last Thursday it was Kenneth Branaugh . yesterday it was Ridley Scott.

both well done

mickeyrat said:
    so last Thursday it was Kenneth Branaugh . yesterday it was Ridley Scott.

both well done
    I'm a little behind, but started Kenneth Branaugh this morning. I'm about halfway through it. Good talk. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com