Options

Win a signed Mexico 2015 Ames Poster & setlist - More prizes added

Comments

• Options
    Redraw -

You are for sure part of it. Had some sorting out to do last night. We will be in touch with everyone shortly. Thanks for your patience - we are learning through the process as well :)

• Options
    mmearhoffmmearhoff Posts: 282
    Alot of great collections...don't forget brainofjaym, Band signed Kong, Band signed Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Missing Link, Klausen personal file copies of PJ20 Variant and MIA, signed Eddie/Ernie Banks Wrigley photo, Signed EV snare drum from TT Kickstarter...OYE VEY.... A NEW SIGNED MEXICO POSTER WOULD LOOK GREAT NEXT TO THE OTHER SIGNED ONES.
  • Options
    pdal and sdavis are on point too. sdavis I really wanted that original art to Pittsburgh Munk one....especially now....hit me up with a pm with contact info of buyer so I can see if I can pry it away. PEACE AND LOVE....BYE FOR NOW....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    I upload the other day some album of some of my collection..
    Do i need to enter them some where??to enter the conrest?
    Cos i clik the link paul posted but cant see my albums there..
    Thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    edited January 2016
    il201535 said:

Redraw -

You are for sure part of it. Had some sorting out to do last night. We will be in touch with everyone shortly. Thanks for your patience - we are learning through the process as well :)

Sweet :relieved:
    Thanx for the chance
    Good luck to everyone!!!!
    Post edited by redraw on
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    mmearhoff said:

pdal and sdavis are on point too. sdavis I really wanted that original art to Pittsburgh Munk one....especially now....hit me up with a pm with contact info of buyer so I can see if I can pry it away. PEACE AND LOVE....BYE FOR NOW....

Havent been home much lately and wasn't able to get my collection on there. Really enjoy looking at all the collections. Very well done. I will try to get mine on there soon. Pm sent to you mmearhoff.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    sdavis said:

mmearhoff said:

Havent been home much lately and wasn't able to get my collection on there. Really enjoy looking at all the collections. Very well done. I will try to get mine on there soon. Pm sent to you mmearhoff.
    Your missing link trio woulda been enough to win ;) Crossing my fingers on my 96/98 ames
  • Options
    PJPADDLERPJPADDLER Posts: 51
    edited January 2016
    Really crossing my fingers on this, I was at the Mexico show and missed out on a poster.
    Super fun idea and it's been great seeing all the collections. I've had a few inquiries of people wanting to buy my prints...sorry not for sale. It was great going through my collection to revisit some of my rarities! Good luck all!

https://www.collectionzz.com/Qbert/pearl-jam-posters-1
  • Options
    PJPADDLER said:

Really crossing my fingers on this, I was at the Mexico show and missed out on a poster.
    Super fun idea and it's been great seeing all the collections. I've had a few inquiries of people wanting to buy my prints...sorry not for sale. It was great going through my collection to revisit some of my rarities! Good luck all!

PJPADDLER said:

Wow! Very nice!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Lots of great items. Congrats on the site.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,863
    congrats to the winners
  • Options
    So the email has been sent out via the site !

Congrats to the winners and again a sincere thank you to all involved. We will follow up with all winners by the end of the day...

Dimitri- you were 100% entered. We slowed it down to make sure everything was done right and every eligible collection was part of it. Really appreciate the effort...

I look forward to a lot more connectivity + interaction with many of you.
  • Options
    Awesome, can't believe I won I never win anything :) Definitely buying some Powerball tix tonight
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777

Awesome, can't believe I won I never win anything :) Definitely buying some Powerball tix tonight

Congrats, you had some awesome posters. :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

congrats!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm hoping this poster contest was random.
  • Options
    Why wouldn't it have been?
  • Options
    The contest was exactly as we described in the rules and on the actual contest page. Take a look and if you have any questions write me and I'll even follow up with a call. Happy to walk you through exactly how it was done. Easier than writing. Was "random" enough where everyone had a chance but we also incorporated quality/caliber, completeness, display etc and some got higher weightings based on that. We really tried to make it as fair as possible for everyone. If your question is was it honest and legit.... Have some faith my friend. I wouldn't waste anyone's time including my own

• Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Congrats to the winners.

There should have been a losers prize. Person with the worst collection should get something nice to inject life into a collection. The rich get richer!

I'm very much kidding. Thank you for a great site and contest.
  • Options
    Congrats Brane_of_JFK!!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,080
    very exciting to see how this evolves!
  • Options

That's why I asked.
  • Options

That's why I asked.
    What do you mean Chris?

I cant think of any reason the contest wouldn't have been random. In fact the idea never entered my head
  • Options
    Chris and I spoke- all good!

We appreciate any/ all feedback and keep on the site!! This contest is 1 thing. I hope you all stay with!

And rem PJ is my main squeeze and given my intensity with collecting and their music... This will always be a very important vertical for us!!!

Ian
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

That's why I asked.
    What do you mean Chris?

I cant think of any reason the contest wouldn't have been random. In fact the idea never entered my head
    Ian explained to me. The PJ poster contest actually received a grade as stated in the rules which I didn't read and not random like I thought so whoopsy on me.

I know the people who won had some amazing posters and thought that it couldn't be random so I asked and I was right.

Also silly of me to not read the rules...
  • Options

pdalowsky said:

That's why I asked.
    What do you mean Chris?

Ian explained to me. The PJ poster contest actually received a grade as stated in the rules which I didn't read and not random like I thought so whoopsy on me.

I know the people who won had some amazing posters and thought that it couldn't be random so I asked and I was right.

Also silly of me to not read the rules...
    not at all Chris, I'll hold my hand up and say on entering contests I very rarely ever read the rules
  • Options
    Congrats brane of jfk, we were the first runner up! Hopefully our prize is a Wrigley Harry Carey variant!
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    Missed the deadline, but you guys inspired me to post my framed poster collection on the collectionzz site. I got a good start on it today! Check it out!!
  • Options
    leach7 said:

Missed the deadline, but you guys inspired me to post my framed poster collection on the collectionzz site. I got a good start on it today! Check it out!!

Nice collection! Wow
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    Thanks Sean!