Options

Win a signed Mexico 2015 Ames Poster & setlist - More prizes added

Comments

• Options
    And if anyone has any questions they want answered real time while uploading, email us at connect@collectionzz.com

The giveaway is great but this project goes way beyond that! And again, any feedback/ideas are always welcome ...

Ian
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i cant sign in,i i get this always

500 Internal Server Error
    If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    That was a fun little exercise uploading all that stuff. Neat to look back through all of my music and sports stuff. Could keep going with sports stuff for a while but I think I'll pause there.

Only thing I noticed that would be beneficial is the ability to rearrange pics/items once they're uploaded, if you wanted to present them in a particular order or groupings within a collection.

Thanks so much for the opportunity at the poster!
  • Options
    Kasedoug- thanks very much for the effort and feedback. Love the collections. Funny i started with sports memorabilia as a kid and "evolved" into music memorabilia when I graduated college 15+ years ago.

Those are the 2 collections I hve posted as well and have quite a bit more sports stuff I have to add...

Take a break/ pause there, you did great. When you are ready to add-- we are ready. This is a marathon for us

And on the feedback for re-ordering, 100% agree. We have a long list of items we are working on to enhance functionality... And that is top of the list. We had re-ordering of images for a specific item with drag and drop but haven't implemented for all items yet. We also plan to add categories/ custom ways of organizing/ arranging etc

• Options

i cant sign in,i i get this always

500 Internal Server Error
    If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

This may be related to the browser version you are using...

I'll message you know- we will be able to help w this
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,863
    Bump, more collections please... Let's take over collectionzz

Check out some of the cool Star Wars getting added too

Love this site. Remember you saw it here first...
  • Options
    It's a start!
    https://www.collectionzz.com/Cklimowicz/pearl-jam-poster-collection-1

Oh I'll add my Star Wars Collection later too...
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777

It's a start!

Nice, I love the Australian sticker proof sheet :)
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,393
    edited January 2016

It's a start!

Nice, I love the Australian sticker proof sheet :)
    Thank you Tash, that's a nice gem I picked up.
  • Options
    Is there a way to confirm that an entry has been received? I've uploaded up the same user name here, but I'm not sure how to check that it's been included. Thanks. Jason
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Hey Jason- I see your collections uploaded. Every elgible Pearl jam poster collection will 100% be "submitted". We have a contest link where collections got created right into the contest and then plenty of people just did it on the regular site page and we are very aware of that, so the short answer is yes they all will.

For you specifically none of your individual collections have 5 or more Pearl jam posters in them so that is a minimum requirement. You have 2-3 collections with Pearl Jam posters so if possible to combine a couple that would be appreciated. We have several collectors with Pearl jam posters in a few collections but the majority are in a main one.

If yours was to stay this way until the deadline it would still be entered ( I'm a reasonable guy and am looking for reasons to include not exclude) but if you can tweak it, that would be excellent and helpful.

If you have any questions at all please email us at connect@collectionzz.com

And to anyone else- we have 1 week for the contest deadline!!

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    il201535 said:

Hey Jason- I see your collections uploaded. Every elgible Pearl jam poster collection will 100% be "submitted". We have a contest link where collections got created right into the contest and then plenty of people just did it on the regular site page and we are very aware of that, so the short answer is yes they all will.

For you specifically none of your individual collections have 5 or more Pearl jam posters in them so that is a minimum requirement. You have 2-3 collections with Pearl Jam posters so if possible to combine a couple that would be appreciated. We have several collectors with Pearl jam posters in a few collections but the majority are in a main one.

If yours was to stay this way until the deadline it would still be entered ( I'm a reasonable guy and am looking for reasons to include not exclude) but if you can tweak it, that would be excellent and helpful.

If you have any questions at all please email us at connect@collectionzz.com

And to anyone else- we have 1 week for the contest deadline!!

Thanks for clarifying!
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Anytime

And to anyone who hasn't posted yet.... Dust those posters or frames off and let's go :)

Love the way the collections are looking so far. Visually fantastic!!
  • Options
    6 days
  • Options
    5 days
  • Options
    To all our collectors--- now 4 days left....

..and I'd love everyone to try to think beyond this "contest". If you still collect and want to find/ engage other passionate collectors in a targeted, well-Intentioned, privacy protected place and have the ability to share/ discover or transact more effectively vs eBay or major auction houses , Give us a shot. We are going to try our best ! We really believe we can bring artists/ collectors/ fans to a more unified front. All this while delivering great incentives, contests, exclusives etc.

I know there are a ton of fellow PJ collectors that have yet to share their collections!!

Looking forward to great things and again thanks for your time and effort!

Ian
  • Options
    3 day bump - last drive to get those collections up.

We'd be thrilled if you would tell your friend who perhaps do not look at these boards as we look to boost the site and the footprint of it
  • Options
    K everyone... Last day to get those collections up for the giveaway. The response has fantastic so far and we appreciate everyone's effort!

We know there are still so many more PJ collectors out there and are just scratching the surface. It's going to be a long road for us and this is us just gettin started :)

Happy Sunday everyone

• Options
    Thanks for the chance for us to share our stuff some place besides just the framed poster thread. It also lets people that have bad ass collections of other bands get a chance to open up some of those people that don't understand how cool Pearl Jam stuff really is & PJ fans get to see other great band collections are out there.

I can't wait for the "Posters that were on your wall when you were in high school contest "
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Finally got some posters uploaded
    Hope I'm not too late....??
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Thanks for the chance!!
    Good luck to everyone!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redraw said:

cool, don't panic, the idea of the contest wasn't to be sticklers to the rules, more to pull in people to exhibit their collections, so whether it was a minute or two late wont matter at all. Thanks for posting yours, and good luck
  • Options
    redraw said:

Hey bud- when did you upload the posters? The link for the contest i believe was taken off last night at midnight. To Pauls point, definitely part of a bigger vision but also wanted to be fair to the people who got it done by the date/ time we had noted...

Let me know and it won't be the last oppy for some unique benefits... I'm very confident of that
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words guys

We will be doing the drawing tonight and will keep everyone posted ASAP afterwards. Will send a message out through the site more officially updating users and then post the winners on the site once settled. Probably all done by tomorrow am.

Appreciate the patience
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    I've really enjoyed this. I've spent a good few hours on the site just looking through peoples collections. Some really incredible pieces. It's nice to see a site like this finally out there. Thanks!
  • Options
    il201535 said:

redraw said:

Hey bud- when did you upload the posters? The link for the contest i believe was taken off last night at midnight. To Pauls point, definitely part of a bigger vision but also wanted to be fair to the people who got it done by the date/ time we had noted...

Let me know and it won't be the last oppy for some unique benefits... I'm very confident of that
    I got them loaded up at about 10pm Aus time.
    I noticed the PJ comp banner on the site when I started but it had changed to Star Wars by the time I finished....
    Don't know why but I always seem to leave things until the last minute???
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

redraw said:

cool, don't panic, the idea of the contest wasn't to be sticklers to the rules, more to pull in people to exhibit their collections, so whether it was a minute or two late wont matter at all. Thanks for posting yours, and good luck
    Thanx Paul
    Getting some major poster envy looking thru some of those collections!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    redraw said:

il201535 said:

redraw said:

I got them loaded up at about 10pm Aus time.
    I noticed the PJ comp banner on the site when I started but it had changed to Star Wars by the time I finished....
    Don't know why but I always seem to leave things until the last minute???
    It's hard to get the time difference correct when you are entering competitions in a different country. Hopefully your posters will be eligible to participate. Some awesome ones there Redraw.
    Post edited by Natashapearljamfan on
  • Options
    I've really enjoyed looking at all the posters on collectionzz. Great work everyone.