Options

Win a signed Mexico 2015 Ames Poster & setlist - More prizes added

Comments

• Options
    All due respect to everyone but it's a done deal I'm winning this...I only have some of my collection up and I'm gonna add the signed Pitt munk one soon... My submission is under brainofjaym it has a signed donkey kong...klausen personal file a/p's....vedder/banks photo...missing link
  • Options
    Love the confidence!! Just making sure you know there is a "random" element. A collection can have a greater chance of winning/ carry more weight but every valid entrant gets a shot for the "grand prize".

And as cool as the giveaway is, for anyone who still collects or loves this stuff, there should be plenty of clear benefits over time. For discovery, display, connecting and transacting among other things. We want to break certain walls wide open that I feel pretty damn confident we will all derive value from.

Btw I do love what you've posted so far... Keep it coming
  • Options
    And to formally introduce- As I mentioned last night, I'm Ian who started Collectionzz. I'm a massive Pearl Jam fan and collector and look forward to connecting with many of you over time. If anyone has any specific questions, thoughts or feedback on the site or in general about collecting/ memorabilia I'm always happy to discuss. With all the chaos of everyday life and the many things we "have" to do, this is something I "choose" to do and love/ enjoy doing. Hopefully everyone here is connected by the passion/ enjoyment for this stuff. Thanks for listening/ spending the time to this point and along with Paul I'll be accessible...

Happy holidays all
  • Options
    il201535 said:

And to formally introduce- As I mentioned last night, I'm Ian who started Collectionzz. I'm a massive Pearl Jam fan and collector and look forward to connecting with many of you over time. If anyone has any specific questions, thoughts or feedback on the site or in general about collecting/ memorabilia I'm always happy to discuss. With all the chaos of everyday life and the many things we "have" to do, this is something I "choose" to do and love/ enjoy doing. Hopefully everyone here is connected by the passion/ enjoyment for this stuff. Thanks for listening/ spending the time to this point and along with Paul I'll be accessible...

Happy holidays all

Nice to meet you Ian! I'm CKlimowicz on the site.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,863
    mmearhoff said:

All due respect to everyone but it's a done deal I'm winning this...I only have some of my collection up and I'm gonna add the signed Pitt munk one soon... My submission is under brainofjaym it has a signed donkey kong...klausen personal file a/p's....vedder/banks photo...missing link

nice stuff there, you must be very happy. Especially the Kong.
  • Options
    And and really looking forward to seeing what else you add
  • Options
    Hey Paul if I post my posters on my page does that count?
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Mine are zews25 I have many more framed yet to be hung up and others in a portfolio. Thanks for the chance to win!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i care about these raffles its for a good cause..espaecially when you win its good...
    bad if you dont win but perhaps then you didnt derserve to lol
  • Options

Hey Paul if I post my posters on my page does that count?

Very nice meeting you as well. I am familiar with your collection... Thanks for taking the time!

I'd suggest creating a collection for your posters and we can combine them for you after the promotion if you'd like. If you had done the posters already as part of an existing collection, I could have my tech guys separate them as well.

• Options
    JWPearl said:

i care about these raffles its for a good cause..espaecially when you win its good...
    bad if you dont win but perhaps then you didnt derserve to lol

this is purely a free entry contest. The raffle element doesn't cost to enter, only your time building your collection on the site
  • Options
    so any more collections to be posted?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,080
    pdalowsky said:

yep, just need to get off my arse and do it or find time to take pictures LOL
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,324
    pdalowsky said:

How many pieces again to qualify? Still have everything in storage but prob have enough saved on my phone maybe.
  • Options

pdalowsky said:

yep, just need to get off my arse and do it or find time to take pictures LOL
    Come on Dave, it's not like you are every busy lol get out of bed early for once hahaha
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:

pdalowsky said:

How many pieces again to qualify? Still have everything in storage but prob have enough saved on my phone maybe.
    wwsuicide said:

pdalowsky said:

Only 5 Shane
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    pdalowsky said:

Been working out of town, hoping to put mine up soon.
  • Options
    jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    edited December 2015
    I would post a picture of my poster on here. It's almost funny it's so bad. Anybody that can post it, pm me your number. I'll text a picture. Maybe somebody smarter than me can post it.
    Post edited by jambayleaf on
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,324
    pdalowsky said:

wwsuicide said:

pdalowsky said:

wwsuicide said:

pdalowsky said:

Only 5 Shane
    Added a few items. I'll keep working on it.
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

Yup! Took the pictures last night, should have them loaded tonight.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Love the response everyone.... Pretty incredible how the poster collections look. Not sure I'll be 1/10 as excited about the growth of any other vertical !
  • Options
    alright paul. I finally got to taking some pictures. Went to log in since im already a user and cant remember my PW. went to change it and the link doesnt work after receiving the email to change it. Sent an email for help....so much for me getting this done today!
  • Options
    We fixed the issue- made the adjustment. I know you ended up remembering anyway

Thanks very much for letting us know
  • Options
    il201535 said:

I'm your new QA guy lol
  • Options

il201535 said:

I'm your new QA guy lol
    We need and depend on that feedback my man
  • Options
    cockagecockage Posts: 456
    little tedious (no one's fault but my own) but finally got some of my stuff up there...need to add the second half of the posters as well as all my framed items, but its a start....
    love the idea behind the site. i emailed a few suggestions which i think will improve the overall usability of it all, but no complaints on my end....
    looking forward to seeing everyones collection....
    Get to it people.

• Options
    Cockage (solid name)....
    My team has emailed about you and sent me some of your feedback. That's beyond appreciated and exactly what we want/ need. We've engaged a fair amount of "core" collectors early in our process and have made plenty of adjustments but there are tons of feature enhancements/ functionality we plan to add. We have a whole prioritized list that we hope creates a more flawless user experience. We sincerely appreciate your effort and support and again feedback is beyond welcomed, it's critical!! Superb collection, done wonderfully. It takes a bit of time to post 100 items but once it's up its up and then it's more about additions/ nurturing. The app we build should be more intuitive as well....

This type of stuff makes our day bud....

And let's speak more offline as well. I'll share a bit more perspective around vision/ direction

Merry Christmas
  • Options
    so when is the deadline?i've got some on there but more of the good rare ones are not in frames no more wall space
  • Options
    cockagecockage Posts: 456
    PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins at [12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on December 4th, 2015] and ends at [11:59:59 p.m. EDT on January 10th, 2015] (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
  • Options
    Roll up roll up two weeks to go