Random Thoughts take II

Comments

• GillycwGillycw Posts: 524
    hedonist said:

Congratulations, Gilly!

Thanks Hedo x
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Gillycw said:

I just found out I'm pregnant!!! We aren't telling anyone yet as it's very early so I needed to tell someone. I'm happy but in a bit of shock as our son is 6 & I had resigned myself to the fact that there were would be no more babies. But here we are. Holy crap!!!! Wish me luck to hold on to my little peanut.

:joy: congratulations!!!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Congrats Gilly!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    ^^^thanks girls xx
    It doesn't feel real yet :lucky:
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    congratulations gilly being pregnant is just lovely..

bonjour..
    rain today so i guess its whiskey
    weather after my meeting though..
    had a good sleep but woke up at
    3am as like every morning so am
    a little tired..
    enjoy your day..
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    If rain = whiskey, I'm going to come up with my own weather = schedule!

Kinda gloomy prior to 4pm on a lazy Saturday? Big-ass bowl.

We shall see what Saturday evening yields.
    hedonist said:

If rain = whiskey, I'm going to come up with my own weather = schedule!

Kinda gloomy prior to 4pm on a lazy Saturday? Big-ass bowl.

We shall see what Saturday evening yields.

if big-ass bowl
    replaces your whiskey,white spirits,liqueurs,beer,wine and bourbon than so be it..
    i personally, if it were legal would rather eat it or drink it even though they say smoking can give you a huskier voice maybe true but having bowls and cigarettes has ruined my voice
    i cant hold a key for as long as i used to or as high as i used to with out being really sore or sounding horrible feeling like im about to crack lol so i would never smoke the stuff
    nor cigarettes
    although i admit i did love smoking even if it did stink
    and i also found that smoking a big ass bowl was no different
    to the equivelent of smoking two big ass joints i believe you
    can only get so stoned more didnt make a difference to me
    unless i was sobering..
    enjoy your bowl in the rainy weather
    i will think of you when i have my
    whiskey ;)
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Wonderful news, Gilly. All the best of luck.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Gillycw said:

I just found out I'm pregnant!!! We aren't telling anyone yet as it's very early so I needed to tell someone. I'm happy but in a bit of shock as our son is 6 & I had resigned myself to the fact that there were would be no more babies. But here we are. Holy crap!!!! Wish me luck to hold on to my little peanut.

Fantastic news! Congratulations!!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Gillycw said:

Gilly! :joy: So happy for you! Beautiful miracle! So thrilled! :joy:

Let me know if you need anything.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Gillycw said:

Ah that"s great, congratulations :)
    ^^^thanks all for your very kind wishes :smile:
    X
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Gillycw said:

^^^thanks all for your very kind wishes :smile:
    X

Congrats!!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    does anybody else think that another ideology like hitler could come up again, perhaps not the same picture but same concept and goals but variating the subject ????
    bonne dormir
    au revoir
  • FoxyRedLa said:

My phone turned into a brick last night. That's an expense I didn't need. But at least I can go back to an iPhone now.

Noooooo! Don't do it.
    It's a done deal! I will never own another Android phone.
  • Gillycw said:

Congrats Gilly, very nice birthday/christmas present. :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

FoxyRedLa said:

My phone turned into a brick last night. That's an expense I didn't need. But at least I can go back to an iPhone now.

Noooooo! Don't do it.

FoxyRedLa said:

Noooooo! Don't do it.
    may i ask why?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    edited December 2015
    ldent42 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Noooooo! Don't do it.
    may i ask why?
    The phone was junk, and Android is god effing awful.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,629
    Speaking of phones, when you get an automated call, do you talk to the machine? I almost always do. I usually say, "Hi, I know you're a machine. I don't mean to sound offensive, but I don't really want to talk to you right now." For some reason, they never respond. I don't get that.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I absolutely, positively, without a doubt, undeniably mega-loathe the automated speak-your-answer prompts!! Why can't I just press 1? Why do I have to sit here an utter random words and sound like a buffoon?? Then most of the time it doesn't understand what you said and you have to repeat yourself, or it takes you to a whole other menu. Ugh. Businesses just need to stop with those damn things. And what happened to pressing 0 to get a live representative? Seems like almost every business has now blocked that.

I hate calling anywhere for anything. Something that could - and SHOULD - only take 30 seconds takes 9 minutes because I have to sit here and say one word prompts over and over.

I absolutely, positively, without a doubt, undeniably mega-loathe the automated speak-your-answer prompts!! Why can't I just press 1? Why do I have to sit here an utter random words and sound like a buffoon?? Then most of the time it doesn't understand what you said and you have to repeat yourself, or it takes you to a whole other menu. Ugh. Businesses just need to stop with those damn things. And what happened to pressing 0 to get a live representative? Seems like almost every business has now blocked that.

I hate calling anywhere for anything. Something that could - and SHOULD - only take 30 seconds takes 9 minutes because I have to sit here and say one word prompts over and over.

+1 I can't stand those automated menus that demand you speak to a fuckin recording.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Would be funny, except that the planes that carry the shuttles are significantly modified so that it's possible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

Would be funny, except that the planes that carry the shuttles are significantly modified so that it's possible.

booooo

PJ_Soul said:

booooo
    Sorry, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810

ldent42 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Noooooo! Don't do it.
    may i ask why?
    The phone was junk, and Android is god effing awful.

Hey hey hey now. Lol. The phone itself isn't Android. Lol but I'm sure you already aware. Samsung is the way to go! Every time.

And second of all.....

Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    I love my Samsung with Android. It has never failed me. Maybe you got a defective phone or something??
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Or he rooted it...gotta be careful if you root an android.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    PJ_Soul said:

I love my Samsung with Android. It has never failed me. Maybe you got a defective phone or something??

very few people that i know were able to go from iphone to android. It's just too different for them. I assumed that's what happned here.