Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    dankind said:

right, guess I could stay with them in their senior citizen community

Don't miss bingo night!
    They like shuffleboard more - they play this game where they all wear costumes and turn off the lights - not sure what they call that one. :i_dunno:
  • Options
    I'd love a 10C only show!
  • Options

I guess no announcement today?

Hahahahaha
  • Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    edited October 2015
    Kct1961 said:

Lord we're going to have to listen to that mean Girl later today.

More bullying. It never ends here does it
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    yellowwho said:

Toronto sucks. Request tickets for another city. :p good luck to all

You wouldn't be fibbing, would you ?
    He's not fibbing:

NHL Standings

toronto does suck (at hockey)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,452

Kct1961 said:

Sometimes we project onto others our own worst qualities. Perhaps you should take some quiet time for reflection and return when you are of a more enlightened and cooperative attitude.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:

Kct1961 said:

Sometimes we project onto others our own worst qualities. Perhaps you should take some quiet time for reflection and return when you are of a more enlightened and cooperative attitude.
    That comment was totally unprovoked. I didn't even post today, and here are more insults on me. For what reason? Being right is all I've been so far.

And again, to clarify I never said no tour. I said it wouldn't be announced two days ago (it wasn't) and that it's very very doubtful Florida gets 4 shows.

Yet I still am being slandered. For being right

I know some one else who felt the same way. His name was Jesus H Christ
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,452

on2legs said:

Kct1961 said:

That comment was totally unprovoked. I didn't even post today, and here are more insults on me. For what reason? Being right is all I've been so far.

And again, to clarify I never said no tour. I said it wouldn't be announced two days ago (it wasn't) and that it's very very doubtful Florida gets 4 shows.

Have a great day :smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Kct1961Kct1961 Posts: 99

on2legs said:

Kct1961 said:

You ARE right. I am sorry. I was just trying to be funny.

NYC 9/26/15
    Mexico City 11/28/15
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    edited October 2015
    I've heard from a good source that they are waiting for the end of the New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs series before making any announcements. If the Mets win, no New York shows.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I have bars on my avatar
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

LOL!!!

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

I have bars on my avatar

For a few days now. What did you do?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,908

on2legs said:

Kct1961 said:

Seriously dude? Do us a favor and shut up. To compare yourself to Jesus christ makes me think you aren't playing with a full deck of cards.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,344

on2legs said:

Kct1961 said:

Actually I'm pretty positive you were saying there won't be any spring tour. Starting to change your tune now?
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668

Watching the sheep is very fun.

The initial rumors were around Philadelphia and New York, and now have spread into multiple nights in Florida, Hartford, Houston... This is laughable! It was all supposedly over the fact that the band would play the rrhof at the same time, which also isn't happening.

They've had 4 legs (5 technically) of the LB tour. USA (two legs) Australia, Europe, and USA again. With a 6th South American leg coming very soon. I don't see them swinging back through the states for a while. Until there's some reason to do so. That's a lot more than the boys have played in a while.

You people having fire sales to support a tour, and hoping for an announcement tomorrow are in for a major, major disappointment. Scream at me today, realize I am right tomorrow. (Jesus)

Ok here's where you said there would be no tour. It's pretty clear in this sentence....

"This is laughable! It was all supposedly over the fact that the band would play the rrhof at the same time, which also isn't happening."

The ALSO indicates that they would both not play the rrhof (which is true) **AND** not have a tour. Why else would you use the word ALSO?

Yes I will grant that you also mention "tomorrow" for the tour announcement but that's your straw man.... the main focus of the thread is that there WILL be a tour. Whether the actual announcement was yesterday, tomorrow, or in two weeks, doesn't change the fact that the tour is happening and I can assure you everyone on this thread is focusing primarily on the tour and NOT on which hour of which day it is announced.

And finally, even if this somehow doesn't go down, why does it bother you so much that people are enjoying speculating about it?
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

Kct1961 said:

Why the assumption the mean girl is you?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,759

on2legs said:

Kct1961 said:

Just to be really clear, yes you had already posted today as seen here:

I guess no announcement today?

Hahahahaha
    You also were not very nice in that post, which would mean by your own definition you were bullying another member in this thread.

I think you owe everyone you have been irrational irritable with an apology. It's what Jesus would have done.

Also I don't care when it's announced there's a tour coming and I'm stoked for it.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Why do you guys keep pulling her back into the discussion with comments?? Everything was fine until you ------ it up... Geesh. Here we go again... :no_mouth:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,762
    JUST A GIRL, I served with Jesus H. Christ. I knew Jesus H. Christ. Jesus H. Christ was a friend of mine. Just A Girl, you're no Jesus H. Christ.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,889
    JB128716 said:

I've heard from a good source that they are waiting for the end of the New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs series before making any announcements. If the Mets win, no New York shows.

lets go cubs lol
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Kct1961 said:

Why the assumption the mean girl is you?
    Oh, I dunno. Because somehow it's typically taken that way :whistle:

I've found this thread tremendously entertaining!

PS to mookey... =)
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    WWJD? he would tour...
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

WWJD? he would tour...

The whole water into wine thing could be interesting too...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

WWJD? he would tour...

love it
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,933

JUST A GIRL, I served with Jesus H. Christ. I knew Jesus H. Christ. Jesus H. Christ was a friend of mine. Just A Girl, you're no Jesus H. Christ.

:clap:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    cutz said:

on2legs said:

No festivals please.

^^^This^^^^

Agreed. Festivals are overrated.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    Who has the better crowd experience.. Philly or Canadians? Wanting to do the FL shows, debating between philly shows or a couple in Canada
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    edited October 2015
    As a Floridian, all of you Northerners feel free to stay up there and fight amongst yourself for tickets! We locals could use a good shot at getting into our own shows!

Of course I have never traveled to the North to crash the party up there before! Lol
    Post edited by steved on
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    lbpeltzlbpeltz Posts: 98
    DSTRUB said:

Who has the better crowd experience.. Philly or Canadians? Wanting to do the FL shows, debating between philly shows or a couple in Canada

Our northern neighbors...