dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611

ehbacon said:

my prediction (wishful thinking)

-Bonnaroo to start the tour
    -Go south, all the way to Florida
    -little break and then do some Northeast dates, all the way to Toronto
    -2 day break and then maybe a Ten Club only show in Chicago
    -PJ25 in Soldier Field.

I think the spring tour is still a go. However I think only the Florida and Canada dates will be the same. Everything in between will be totally different from the original leaked dates. Although it sounds like the Philly dates will still be the same as well.
    I hope Spring dates are still happening, too. If they decide to not open up seats behind stage, they could easily sellout 14,000-16,000 in each arena within two or three months.

for most of the venues rumored, wont take 2 or 3 months.. msg for the first time in 5 years? bet that sells in a few weeks tops. philly usually is a very popular spot. hartford. pitt if they dont do anything mid west is a pretty central spot. all that is amplified if they dont sell backstage seating
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    bonnaroo is june 9-12, which i'm 99% sure they're playing. if soldier field is the first weekend in july then i see them playing shows in between but not many before or after those dates.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    rssesq said:

and only $1,580 for Roo VIP
    AND THAT IS THE PRE_SALE SPECIAL BEFORE LINEUP ANNOUNCED!
    so ridiculi, and I'm quite well off.

2008 vip was the same price pre sale and after, it never changed like a reg camping pass. Not to say it won't go up...lol
    it was 1200 then so this price seems reasonable. Of course I think they also cut out the food for reg vip? VIP was worth every cent...did not buy one drink in the venue, walking distance was great and hard showers and bathroom...heaven...and having meals was a huge money saver too...which as I pointed out maybe extra now.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited December 2015
    Strongest rumors so far...

April/May - Eastern North American Tour
    June 11-14 - Bonnaroo
    July 4th Weekend - Soldier Field

I don't think there will be any shows between Bonnaroo and Soldier Field... I think Soldier Field is going to be a big deal and they will be in town early... although it is 3 weeks between, which is the typical size of a PJ tour leg nowadays so maybe I'm totally wrong... perhaps they are bookends of a 2nd midwest/southern leg???

With a 3rd southwest/west coast leg in late summer/fall?
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    dresi_4dresi_4 Czech Republic Posts: 92
    my2hands said:

No way! It's Europe turn!
    2014 Vienna
    2018 Prague, Krakow
    2022 Krakow, Prague
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    dtr0624 said:

ehbacon said:

my prediction (wishful thinking)

-Bonnaroo to start the tour
    -Go south, all the way to Florida
    -little break and then do some Northeast dates, all the way to Toronto
    -2 day break and then maybe a Ten Club only show in Chicago
    -PJ25 in Soldier Field.

I think the spring tour is still a go. However I think only the Florida and Canada dates will be the same. Everything in between will be totally different from the original leaked dates. Although it sounds like the Philly dates will still be the same as well.
    I hope Spring dates are still happening, too. If they decide to not open up seats behind stage, they could easily sellout 14,000-16,000 in each arena within two or three months.

for most of the venues rumored, wont take 2 or 3 months.. msg for the first time in 5 years? bet that sells in a few weeks tops. philly usually is a very popular spot. hartford. pitt if they dont do anything mid west is a pretty central spot. all that is amplified if they dont sell backstage seating
    Yeah, obviously some places would sell out quicker. I'm just saying that the only "trouble" they have selling tickets is the bad seats.

So on sale in January and shows in April are completely doable!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,968
    dresi_4 said:

my2hands said:

you guys got them in 2014, it's not like they owe anything to you lol
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,345
    my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

I don't think there will be any shows between Bonnaroo and Soldier Field... I think Soldier Field is going to be a big deal and they will be in town early... although it is 3 weeks between, which is the typical size of a PJ tour leg nowadays so maybe I'm totally wrong... perhaps they are bookends of a 2nd midwest/southern leg???

Don't forget Fenway in august. Also it sounds like this new arena in Vegas is shelling out the big bucks (similar to that arena in Lincoln the past couple years) to get bands to come. Can probably bank on the guys playing there as well. Billboard says GNR is playing there and GNR are asking for $3 million a show.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    When they did PJ20 at Alpine there were other bands, places to walk around and all that....Why would they do PJ25 at Soldier Field?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

Don't forget Fenway in august. Also it sounds like this new arena in Vegas is shelling out the big bucks (similar to that arena in Lincoln the past couple years) to get bands to come. Can probably bank on the guys playing there as well. Billboard says GNR is playing there and GNR are asking for $3 million a show.
    Just looked up this new arena you speak of... going to Vegas in 2 months so hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out... they haven't played there since 2006 so it makes perfect sense

I'm sure the borgata gave them a boatload in 2005, and that was 2,000 people not 20,000

Seems like the goal would be to attract a hockey & nba team eventually with the new arena?
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,345
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

Just looked up this new arena you speak of... going to Vegas in 2 months so hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out... they haven't played there since 2006 so it makes perfect sense

I'm sure the borgata gave them a boatload in 2005, and that was 2,000 people not 20,000

Seems like the goal would be to attract a hockey & nba team eventually with the new arena?
    I don't know maybe. It seems weird to build another arena in vegas. They certainly have enough. I can think of 4 now just off the top of my head. The other 3 I'm pretty sure PJ have played before.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

I don't know maybe. It seems weird to build another arena in vegas. They certainly have enough. I can think of 4 now just off the top of my head. The other 3 I'm pretty sure PJ have played before.
    Vegas wants a hockey team.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited December 2015
    My wife is said, "whatever happened with Pearl Jam announcing some shows?" I just hid under my blanket and said nothing. :bawling:
  • Options
    vickisomoyavickisomoya Seattle, WA Posts: 184
    JUST BE READY TO GO WHEREVER....
    Seeing them can be a planned and amazing thing, or a last minute just scored a ticket and getting on a plane adventure...
    That's the magic. Stay open and roll with it my awesome PJ fam. No need to get excited..Let us not talk falsely as the hour is getting late...

take the reigns and
    steer us towards the clear here
    I know it's already been sung
    but it can't be said enough
    ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Sprunkn7 said:

When they did PJ20 at Alpine there were other bands, places to walk around and all that....Why would they do PJ25 at Soldier Field?

Cause EV loves his hometown and needs his CUB's fix…vs. Cinci 4,5,6 JUL
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,880
    Brisk. said:

pjalive21 said:

I can't believe no one has mentioned the fact that they are other venues in Chicago... I think Soldier Field on the 4th would be great, with another 10 Club show at say the Vic some time over the weekend.

As someone that has seen them at Wrigley, Soldier Field and Alpine, Soldier Field feels like a perfect fit for PJ25.

As the years have passed since the VIC I realize more and more how special of a show that was and how lucky we all were to go that got chosen...I could see them doing that again as you suggested

Soldier Field for PJ25 would be epic and makes sense since its in the middle of the country

The Vic Bootleg is in my Top 5 of PJ shows.
    The first 10 songs are incredible. So many gems. A Fanclub only PJ25 Concert in a small venue would be amazing!
    Would it? What happens when YOU get shut out...
    I would be happy for those that were lucky enough to score tickets and enjoy the bootleg a few months later...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,889
    There's a

Seeing them can be a planned and amazing thing, or a last minute just scored a ticket and getting on a plane adventure...
    That's the magic. Stay open and roll with it my awesome PJ fam.

This……. So true. It's such a chaotic freaking mess when PJ tours/shows get announced. I missed out on some, said fuck it at last minute on some and traveled for them. Isn't that what it's all about? It's all an adventure getting to a PJ show, that's the memory we get to have with the bootleg we crank up when it's all been said and done and things turn quiet again...

1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

I think the original plans (US in the spring and Europe in the Summer) have been scrapped. US tour around Bonnaroo and Soldier Field will happen, but that will be all.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    Attaway77 said:

There's a

That's the magic. Stay open and roll with it my awesome PJ fam.

This……. So true. It's such a chaotic freaking mess when PJ tours/shows get announced. I missed out on some, said fuck it at last minute on some and traveled for them. Isn't that what it's all about? It's all an adventure getting to a PJ show, that's the memory we get to have with the bootleg we crank up when it's all been said and done and things turn quiet again...

I agree 100 percent
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    Just imagine the lines at the shop and after market prices for the four Solider Field posters. I'm calling it now... one of the posters will have a Blues Brothers or Ferris Bueller Chicago theme poster and it will be going for $300.00 plus on Ebay minutes after they go on sale.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    edited December 2015
    Gotta wonder if things got a little messed up with the Adele tour and Guns N' Roses potential bookings throughout 2016. Adele's is a huge tour booking multiple nights in many places and once GN'R take off (around April or so with Coachella and Vegas at the new stadium) most of the stadiums will be snagged up making it hard to get a decent run in of dates. Just a thought...
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,839
    AAJC said:

Gotta wonder if things got a little messed up with the Adele tour and Guns N' Roses potential bookings throughout 2016. Adele's is a huge tour booking multiple nights in many places and once GN'R take off (around April or so with Coachella and Vegas at the new stadium) most of the stadiums will be snagged up making it hard to get a decent run in of dates. Just a thought...

GnR will probably play football stadiums so not a problem. And there are always big acts touring at the same time but there are way more arenas than big acts so no need to worry.

• Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611

That's the magic. Stay open and roll with it my awesome PJ fam. No need to get excited..Let us not talk falsely as the hour is getting late...

Besides the first show, my 2 favorites were spur of the moment trips. one of which (cville13) wound up being one of the best shows on the tour. bought the tickets and booked a room 2 days before. global citizen was my first trip to nyc and it was a blast and i got those tickets a week a head of the show.
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    ehbacon said:

dresi_4 said:

my2hands said:

Working to your theory US shouldn't get 2016 dates either cos there were US shows in '14? ;)
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    mrk2 said:

my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

I think the original plans (US in the spring and Europe in the Summer) have been scrapped. US tour around Bonnaroo and Soldier Field will happen, but that will be all.
    I'm not so sure, at least for the US. If PJ were to play a run of shows in April/May, they could still definitely include the Florida stops, some of the Carolinas, Philly, NYC, and Canada without violating any 300 mile radius pact with Bonnaroo.

Plus, consider the possibility of Jazz Fest or another City that wouldn't be close to Bonnaroo being added in April.

Also, from what I've read, Bonnaroo's 300 mile rule is more of a right of refusal. Atlanta and Lexington could still be in the mix. Several other bands have played inside of 300 miles within 60 days of Bonnaroo.

So, I think it's POSSIBLE that PJ could play a first leg in April/May, followed by a few weeks off, and then dates in June/July.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    3days said:

mrk2 said:

my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

I'm not so sure, at least for the US. If PJ were to play a run of shows in April/May, they could still definitely include the Florida stops, some of the Carolinas, Philly, NYC, and Canada without violating any 300 mile radius pact with Bonnaroo.

Plus, consider the possibility of Jazz Fest or another City that wouldn't be close to Bonnaroo being added in April.

Also, from what I've read, Bonnaroo's 300 mile rule is more of a right of refusal. Atlanta and Lexington could still be in the mix. Several other bands have played inside of 300 miles within 60 days of Bonnaroo.

So, I think it's POSSIBLE that PJ could play a first leg in April/May, followed by a few weeks off, and then dates in June/July.
    I am hoping that this is the way it plays out......
    no way I am going back to Bonnaroo... even to see PJ...

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Cash, Marriott points and extra vacation days are ready...I will likely skip any festivals.
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    3days said:

mrk2 said:

my2hands said:

June 11-14 - Bonnaroo

This is what I'm hoping for, too!!

C'mon Mike, give us some insight tonight on siriusXM!! :rock_on:

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Get_Right said:

Cash, Marriott points and extra vacation days are ready...I will likely skip any festivals.

I had my vacation days requested..but I withdrew them when things seemed to be seriously changing regarding the Southeast dates. Still hopeful most of those dates stay.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    dresi_4dresi_4 Czech Republic Posts: 92
    ehbacon said:

So....they owe something to you? You got huge 2013 tour and smaller one in 2014 (same length as EU tour that year). I'm not sure why you had the need to write something like that.

2014 Vienna
    2018 Prague, Krakow
    2022 Krakow, Prague