Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508

mcgruff10 said:

maybe the monday announcement is for the radio stations only but friday is our announcement here?

How come we will not be getting the usual TWEET TWEET thread? Or don't they do that here anymore?
    Or a countdown clock?
    Or is that a thing of the past?
    You have to excuse me, I am old and senile, and I can hardly remember what the hell I had for breakfast today. Hahaha

But don't we get some kind of heads up?
    i'll wait for a ***sticky***
  • Options
    GarasaurasGarasauras Ontario Posts: 231

For all you who believe friday is the announcement day, where's the tweet? The Tweet bird here on the forum might be dead since they started to use twitter, but do you actually believe they announce the tour without any tweets? I don't....

I doubt there will be an advance tweet. Why would they need to do that? This thread has already given them all the headlines they need for publicizing it. Perhaps we've already stolen their thunder on this one. I think it will just drop when they are ready.
  • Options

For all you who believe friday is the announcement day, where's the tweet? The Tweet bird here on the forum might be dead since they started to use twitter, but do you actually believe they announce the tour without any tweets? I don't....

They tweeted reminder in late October.

• Options

Just hear one date for MSG and one for Barclays here in NY.

Local radio just announced it!!!

Pardon my midwestern ways by why the fuck would they set up on one side of NY then tear down and set up on the other?
    Sorry. They said two dates are confirmed. 94.3 the shark but they may be reading what everyone else is at this point.
    They might be repeating my rumor that was their rumor rhat I heard...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    This is so weird to have 10c newsletter and tweet reminders 2 months before a tour announcement

Somethings tells me this hasn't gone exactly as planned
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662
    edited December 2015
    I really don't see them just out of the blue sending us an email "Announcing 2016 US/Canada tour!"

They even gave us a "special announcement" heads up for a 12 song single show in NYC this past fall
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,280

How come we will not be getting the usual TWEET TWEET thread? Or don't they do that here anymore?
    Or a countdown clock?
    You have to excuse me, I am old and senile, and I can hardly remember what the hell I had for breakfast today. Hahaha

Cos, they wont announce it tomorrow... that's why....
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,280

I really don't see them just out of the blue sending us an email "Announcing 2016 US/Canada tour!"

They even gave us a "special announcement" heads up for a 12 song single show in NYC this past fall

+1
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options

Or a countdown clock?

Cos, they wont announce it tomorrow... that's why....
    I would have to agree 100%.
    I may be wrong, I have been wrong before, I will be wrong again.
    But yeah, I think we get the ole tweet, or countdown clock 1st.

Then again, like EVERY other person on this board.
    I do not have a clue, when it comes to Tour Announcements.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    Seems to me we always find out about the shows well before the Ten Club announces or confirms anything.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options

Seems to me we always find out about the shows well before the Ten Club announces or confirms anything.

I just got off the phone with my bookie, Barry Goldenshmuck.

He says...Fuck Cincy!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663

• Options

He says...Fuck Cincy!
    As he well should.
    Sounds like Barry is one smart feller.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,018
    When The EU tour in 2014was announcement was there a clock countdown or something before The annoucement?? I cant recall

Anyone??
  • Options
    Worst tour rollout ever? lol
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438

Pardon my midwestern ways by why the fuck would they set up on one side of NY then tear down and set up on the other?
    Just got off the phone with someone working HR, for Hinchleys Dairy Farm in Milwaukee.
    Pearl Jam will not, I REPEAT, WILL NOT be playing the big cow milking contest this spring.

And that's a damn shame!
    Napoleon Dynamite: [drinks glass of milk] The defect in that one is bleach.

FFA Judge No. 1: That's right.

Napoleon Dynamite: Yessssssssss.

Napoleon Dynamite: [drinks second glass of milk] This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch.

FFA Judge No. 2: Correct.

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options

He says...Fuck Cincy!
    As he well should.
    Damn right he is.

Cheese curds.

• Options
    Dont be surprised when 2 shows at Fenway becomes a reality.
    10/11/13 consol energy center pittsburgh
  • Options

Just got off the phone with someone working HR, for Hinchleys Dairy Farm in Milwaukee.
    Pearl Jam will not, I REPEAT, WILL NOT be playing the big cow milking contest this spring.

And that's a damn shame!
    Napoleon Dynamite: [drinks glass of milk] The defect in that one is bleach.

FFA Judge No. 1: That's right.

Napoleon Dynamite: [drinks second glass of milk] This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch.

FFA Judge No. 2: Correct.

Vote For Pedro.

I just got off the phone with Pedro.
    He could not confirm, nor deny, that Pearl Jam is playing a show at Wrigley.
  • Options

He says...Fuck Cincy!
    As he well should.
    Damn right he is.

Cheese curds.

I would go back to Wisconsin for a show just for the curds.

Nice shirt.
  • Options

I think Fenway is 100%

It just seems like the timing is right
  • Options
    I agree with the previous statement that something must have gone off the rails as all signs were pointing to an earlier announcement. 2 month membership reminder is a little long, unless they need a cash infusion to offset the expenses for the SA tour. Either venue negotiations fell through or conflicts arose. Still think US/CAN is coming, and will hold very close to some of them more credible rumored dates/venues, but not sure when or how will be announced.
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,091
    my2hands said:

This is so weird to have 10c newsletter and tweet reminders 2 months before a tour announcement

Somethings tells me this hasn't gone exactly as planned

Unless the originally planned to announce the tour back in October and, due to delays, had to wait it out a couple of months.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662
    My hope is that theyre holding out because they havent finished planning out the Cleveland Date on April 24th or 25th yet ;)
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,728

And that's a damn shame!
    That place is full of tits anyway
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

And that's a damn shame!
    That place is full of tits anyway
    Which would be PERFECT for this crew.

Cuz this place is full of Boobs!

Confirmed.

• Options

My hope is that theyre holding out because they havent finished planning out the Cleveland Date on April 24th or 25th yet ;)

That & the May 15th & 16th show in Halifax, Nova Scotia. :p
    j/k. There is no rumored Halifax show. :(
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    Halifax would be awesome!!

see that's how rumours get started
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    my2hands said:

I think Fenway is 100%

It just seems like the timing is right
    Timing seems right but it could always fall through
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options

Halifax would be awesome!!

see that's how rumours get started

Yep. It would be pretty funny if ALL these rumored dates posted for USA, Canada & Europe were not happening at all. That Pearl Jam is taking a break. RNDM is touring this May & ED is doing a Spring Solo Tour. Just imagine if that happens? ..