Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Kat said:

Wolf Blitzer on CNN asked Janie Sanders about Trump's comment that the "Woman Card" was the only thing Hillary had going. Janie said some really nice things about Hillary...good to see.
    I guess no one ever told The Donald about how when you're in a hole, it's important to stop digging... because he keeps repeating it.

WOLF BLITZER is a former AIPAC representative. TAINTED
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0KDAeQYNDg

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Obama did wonders for the race relations in our contry - if Hillary wins, can't wait to see how Man / Women relationships are affected. :(

Well, I suspect it will be a similar scenario.
    Sexist pigs will revolt against everything she proposes or does in the same way racist shits blame every problem on Obama.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    thanks Hillary, lol
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,291
    rssesq said:

Kat said:

Wolf Blitzer on CNN asked Janie Sanders about Trump's comment that the "Woman Card" was the only thing Hillary had going. Janie said some really nice things about Hillary...good to see.
    I guess no one ever told The Donald about how when you're in a hole, it's important to stop digging... because he keeps repeating it.

So Wolf's questions are tainted? WTF does that actually mean? Kat was making a comment on Jane's answer.
  • mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Kat said:

So Wolf's questions are tainted? WTF does that actually mean? Kat was making a comment on Jane's answer.
    That's a great debate question.
    No need to involve others to back your opinion.
    So tell us, what do you think.
    edited May 2016

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Kat said:

That's a great debate question.
    No need to involve others to back your opinion.
    So tell us, what do you think.
    I guess my tone made it unclear. No, it doesn't preclude him from asking a question.

Second, I am not a fan of AIPAC,but they aren't neo Nazis. So even the premise of the question is flawed to me.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    rgambs said:

Obama did wonders for the race relations in our contry - if Hillary wins, can't wait to see how Man / Women relationships are affected. :(

Well, I suspect it will be a similar scenario.
    Sexist pigs will revolt against everything she proposes or does in the same way racist shits blame every problem on Obama.
    Lol, yeah, pretty much!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited May 2016
    Clinton fundraising leaves little for state parties

The Democratic front-runner says she's raising big checks to help state committees, but they've gotten to keep only 1 percent of the $60 million raised.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670#ixzz47XNWh3ec
    ...less than 1 percent of the $61 million raised by that effort has stayed in the state parties’ coffers, according to a POLITICO analysis of the latest Federal Election Commission filings.

The venture, the Hillary Victory Fund, is a so-called joint fundraising committee comprised of Clinton’s presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and 32 state party committees. The set-up allows Clinton to solicit checks of $350,000 or more from her super-rich supporters at extravagant fundraisers including a dinner at George Clooney’s house and at a concert at Radio City Music Hall featuring Katy Perry and Elton John.

The victory fund has transferred $3.8 million to the state parties, but almost all of that cash ($3.3 million, or 88 percent) was quickly transferred to the DNC, usually within a day or two, by the Clinton staffer who controls the committee, POLITICO’s analysis of the FEC records found.

By contrast, the victory fund has transferred $15.4 million to Clinton’s campaign and $5.7 million to the DNC, which will work closely with Clinton’s campaign if and when she becomes the party’s nominee. And most of the $23.3 million spent directly by the victory fund has gone towards expenses that appear to have directly benefited Clinton’s campaign, including $2.8 million for “salary and overhead” and $8.6 million for web advertising that mostly looks indistinguishable from Clinton campaign ads and that has helped Clinton build a network of small donors who will be critical in a general election expected to cost each side well in excess of $1 billion.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,538
    All this fuss about Clinton's email seems so secondary. I mean, there are SO many other reasons not to trust her to do what is best for this country, the world and the planet. Her email nonsense is very low on my list of reasons to not be voting for her under any circumstances.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Have to agree, but isn't the Feds questioning her at this precise timing, just icing on the cake? I doubt anything will come of it. If police officers guilty of killing people aren't indicted, why would Hillary be?
    if she took her hubbies name she would be Huma Weiner LMAO
    or perhaps Mrs. Carlos Danger Mahmood Abedin

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,538
    Free said:

Have to agree, but isn't the Feds questioning her at this precise timing, just icing on the cake? I doubt anything will come of it. If police officers guilty of killing people aren't indicted, why would Hillary be?

It's an interesting part off the mix for sure, but like you say, I doubt anything will come of it. Would certainly make things interesting if it does!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

FBI Confirms They Will Question Hillary Clinton

http://usuncut.com/politics/fbi-question-hillary-clinton-email/
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    sorry to say it but trump will win
    people dont like to see a needy wife win
    it shows weakness to the modern world
    that she put up with so much with her husband
    but personally i particularly admire her for
    sticking by him for so long its something
    i could not ever ever do in those circumstances but
    wish i could it really shows she loves him enough
    to let him treat her badly and still be by his side
    thats tough love or maybe stupid because hes
    selfish but still true on her part which i think people miss
    but i dont do politics just saying who i think is gonna
    get it
    hillary probably aims for her husband to change and start giving fair love in return
    so she decided to stay
    this would be how shes felt and wanted for herself

Equal Parts

There is a part of me right now that wants to run outside and scream,
    But there's a part of me right now that still can't let go of this dream.
    There's a part of me that realizes what's behind the words that you don't say,
    But there's a part of me that knows that right now this is the only way.

There's a part of me that wants to give up,
    A part of me that dies.
    But then there's still that little part of me,
    That can't bear to say goodbye.

There's a part of me that loves you,
    And a part of me that cares.
    There's a part of me that won't let go,
    Of what I found that was so rare.

There's a part of me that misses you,
    Wait, that's my whole being...
    There's a part of me that tries to forget you,
    Before I realize that can't be.

There's a part of you that said we're through,
    A part of you that's done.
    But there's a part of you that still cares too,
    A part of you that wants to run...

Into my arms,
    It isn't far.
    We'd both be safe there,
    If we could.

We'd just get back,
    Right on track.
    Just you and me,
    Being us.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    It's no secrete that I am 100% none Hillary but I have to give credit where credit is due....she is my opinion an evil mastermind LOL !
    and thought she was much smarter and more criminally organized than to make a stupid mistake like this even as petty as it may sound.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/13/new-email-release-shows-clinton-chose-not-to-use-secure-phone-line-acknowledged-blackberry-risk.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Godfather.

It's no secrete that I am 100% none Hillary but I have to give credit where credit is due....she is my opinion an evil mastermind LOL !
    and thought she was much smarter and more criminally organized than to make a stupid mistake like this even as petty as it may sound.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/13/new-email-release-shows-clinton-chose-not-to-use-secure-phone-line-acknowledged-blackberry-risk.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Godfather.

Why do you think the conversation with Cheryl Mills had to be secured? She said "call me on my home phone". Maybe they were talking about what toppings to get on their pizza, or what movie to rent. Point being, there is no law that says every conversation from a Sec'y must be secured. It's only when discussing classified information.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318
    mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Why do you think the conversation with Cheryl Mills had to be secured? She said "call me on my home phone". Maybe they were talking about what toppings to get on their pizza, or what movie to rent. Point being, there is no law that says every conversation from a Sec'y must be secured. It's only when discussing classified information.
    Exactly...he's outraged because Faux News told him to be outraged
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

The more we listen, believe and obey the media, the more we lose ourselves as independently thinking individuals. The media uses polls to manipulate viewers into voting according to what the media WANTS you to believe.
    mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

conversation topic does not matter, it's the Idea that no mater what she was talking about she knew better, cloning a phone or tapping a phone is not unheard of not to mention a personal phone can give your location away and beside we don't know what she was talking about.
    it was just a goofball move for someone in her position to make in my opinion. Especially her.

Godfather.

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

good lord glenn, really ???? your idea of who I am is almost great entertainment...for you anyway.

Godfather.

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

conversation topic does not matter, it's the Idea that no mater what she was talking about she knew better, cloning a phone or tapping a phone is not unheard of not to mention a personal phone can give your location away and beside we don't know what she was talking about.
    it was just a goofball move for someone in her position to make in my opinion. Especially her.

Godfather.

I'm not sure that is news either to be honest. She certainly knew teh phone protocol. She has never denied knowing it. Her case has been, regarding the servers, that the information wasn't classified when it was passed. I'm not following this case super closely, but I'm fairly sure that is the argument.
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

I'm not sure that is news either to be honest. She certainly knew teh phone protocol. She has never denied knowing it. Her case has been, regarding the servers, that the information wasn't classified when it was passed. I'm not following this case super closely, but I'm fairly sure that is the argument.
    you could be right, my sarcastic comments where pointing towards "if I were a criminal I'd be very careful when I used the phone"

Godfather.

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

you could be right, my sarcastic comments where pointing towards "if I were a criminal I'd be very careful when I used the phone"

Godfather.

Ah... didn't catch that.. Yeah, she's got a burner I'm sure.
    a boost mobile burner lol
    you would see it or write about it
    if i were to vote i would not be at hillarys party or trumps but probably bernies if i were to be involved but i wont voting or be involved got other things to focus on...
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,960
    JWPearl said:

if i were to vote i would not be at hillarys party or trumps but probably bernies if i were to be involved but i wont voting or be involved got other things to focus on...

bernie and hillary are in the same party.

forgive me for asking, but what could be more important than the future of the supreme court?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,960
    ^^^ i mean it is not like the old days where you would have to take 4 days to wagon train into the county seat to cast your ballot. it is typically something you can do quickly.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
This discussion has been closed.