Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    Free said:

Great president, she would not have been.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Kat said:

I do a mix of grinding beans (French Roast organic) and regular French Roast store brand. It's a blend I can adjust to taste...love it. Yes, country first.

https://www.willoughbyscoffee.com/ELG.html

Try this or Panama Esmerelda geisha. I make a 2 shot latte every morning with trickling springs 2% organic milk. So D-lish

• Options
    rssesq said:

Kat said:

I do a mix of grinding beans (French Roast organic) and regular French Roast store brand. It's a blend I can adjust to taste...love it. Yes, country first.

Try this or Panama Esmerelda geisha. I make a 2 shot latte every morning with trickling springs 2% organic milk. So D-lish

Do you wear your wife's slippers while you make it?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

• Options
    nope, Rebekkah's
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I thought personal attacks, even against the goy, are frowned upon in these boards were RESPECT for all is so paramount. lmao

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,946
    Kat said:

Agree. And hi to you both...happy new year to all. :)

:rock_on:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    unsung said:

Today's tweet was for Trump to wish all his "enemies" who didn't vote for him a happy new year. That's what he calls half the population of US citizens -- his "enemies." That's just effed up.

No more than being called a deplorable.
    I agree. It wasn't a good idea for Clinton to call Trump's supporters "deplorable." It was and is obvious to the world what they are. We didn't need her help understanding that. I wish that she had done a better job at rising above the muck overall.

A large part of her failure to communicate her message came from her constant reacting or responding to Trump's jabs and tweets. I completely understand the temptation. I wish she had done better with that. She should have ignored all the bullshit and spoken to the issues.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

unsung said:

Today's tweet was for Trump to wish all his "enemies" who didn't vote for him a happy new year. That's what he calls half the population of US citizens -- his "enemies." That's just effed up.

No more than being called a deplorable.
    I agree. It wasn't a good idea for Clinton to call Trump's supporters "deplorable." It was and is obvious to the world what they are. We didn't need her help understanding that. I wish that she had done a better job at rising above the muck overall.

A large part of her failure to communicate her message came from her constant reacting or responding to Trump's jabs and tweets. I completely understand the temptation. I wish she had done better with that. She should have ignored all the bullshit and spoken to the issues.
    I am in agreement with you, and yet others charge that Clinton did not directly challenge Trump enough on his BS, and because of that apparently looked overconfident and dismissive. There's no solution that pleases everyone.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,965
    rssesq said:

I thought personal attacks, even against the goy, are frowned upon in these boards were RESPECT for all is so paramount. lmao

I agree. And as I've told you before, most Jews resent the word 'goy' which is unacceptably divisive.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Kat said:

Class and love of country throughout. She would have made a great president.
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/bill-and-hillary-clinton-will-attend-the-trump-inauguration.html?mid=msn-rss-dailyintelligencer

And I use the reusable mesh K-cup that lets me use any coffee I like with my Keurig. It's great...a fresh cup every cup. I guiltily admit to receiving some K-cups for Christmas though...Starbucks. I'm glad it's only 8 little cups in the pkg.

classy move for sure. I have serious doubts that Trump would have attended hers.
    Classy move? The Trumps and Clintons are good friends and all that crap you saw during the campaign was acting. Bad acting but still acting, just like when Hollywood stars fight on camera and then go for beers afterwards...same thing.
  • Options
    With nearly every musical at boycotting the inauguration, and the rest of the US laughing about it, we're going to actually give the Clintons credit for going? (Aside from the fact that they're good friends?)

:rofl:
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

rssesq said:

Kat said:

Why bring someone's wife in this?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

Kat said:

Triggered!!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

Kat said:

Triggered!!
    Wow...2 minutes and 22 seconds! HFS!!

C29856 Posts: 6,091
    6:50PM Flag
    Gern Blansten said:
    » show previous quotes
    dignindignin Posts: 3,812
    6:52PM Flag
    JC29856 said:
    » show previous quotes
    Triggered!!
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

Kat said:

Triggered!!

Gern Blansten said:
    » show previous quotes
    JC29856 said:
    » show previous quotes
    Triggered!!
    Safe place!!
  • Options
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

Kat said:

Triggered!!

Gern Blansten said:
    » show previous quotes
    JC29856 said:
    » show previous quotes
    Triggered!!
    Safe place!!
    Admit it...you really wanted to respond once you got the JC post alert text message, but you promised yourself you would wait until the microwave GMO popcorn stopped popping. Now your stuck with half a bag. We're all in this together. Please discard all microwaveable popcorn, very toxic.
  • Options
    Free said:

Kat said:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/bill-and-hillary-clinton-will-attend-the-trump-inauguration.html?mid=msn-rss-dailyintelligencer

And I use the reusable mesh K-cup that lets me use any coffee I like with my Keurig. It's great...a fresh cup every cup. I guiltily admit to receiving some K-cups for Christmas though...Starbucks. I'm glad it's only 8 little cups in the pkg.

classy move for sure. I have serious doubts that Trump would have attended hers.
    Classy move? The Trumps and Clintons are good friends and all that crap you saw during the campaign was acting. Bad acting but still acting, just like when Hollywood stars fight on camera and then go for beers afterwards...same thing.
    yes, we are all aware of your conspiracy theories.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Free said:

With nearly every musical at boycotting the inauguration, and the rest of the US laughing about it, we're going to actually give the Clintons credit for going? (Aside from the fact that they're good friends?)

:rofl:

jesus. musical acts and political opponents are completely different animals. Bill won't be playing his sax at the inauguration. it's a sign of respect for the process.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Free said:

Kat said:

:weary:

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,737
    Free said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Crap was that from this week???
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,312
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Crap was that from this week???
    Probably NYE the other day. Clinton is actually controlling Trump. It was all a ruse.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Does money influence? Anything troubling about all this foreign money to former SoS?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Well that's a multi-colored chart with a pretty neat watermark...it must be official and true.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,737
    JC29856 said:

Does money influence? Anything troubling about all this foreign money to former SoS?

It's illegal for a foreign national to contribute to a presidential campaign. So I'm not sure how any of these numbers are accurate, without leading to serious fines and jail times. Can you explain?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

It's illegal for a foreign national to contribute to a presidential campaign. So I'm not sure how any of these numbers are accurate, without leading to serious fines and jail times. Can you explain?
    Can you prove it's false?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Trump was warned for soliciting foreign cash....not Clinton. You post complete garbage consistently.

Change your username to "Garbageman"

This discussion has been closed.