Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Go review one of the thousands of anti-gun threads in this forum, it can't be too difficult for someone motivated to prove me wrong.

the onus is on the claimant to provide evidence of their claim.
    He's mistaking this forum for the movie, Minority Report.
    That's what I'm thinking. It's like Trump's nonsensical tweeting...he sees something on right wing media (or a stupid movie) that he takes as gospel and then makes a fool out of himself talking about it.
    At this point I think you need to give him credit. I doubt he believes half the crap he says. It's just daily manipulation.
    Recurring nightmare
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Today's tweet was for Trump to wish all his "enemies" who didn't vote for him a happy new year. That's what he calls half the population of US citizens -- his "enemies." That's just effed up.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Today's tweet was for Trump to wish all his "enemies" who didn't vote for him a happy new year. That's what he calls half the population of US citizens -- his "enemies." That's just effed up.

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3840850/hillary-clinton-hit-with-memoir-embarrassment-book-price-slashed-for-bargain-bin-opinion/

Hilliary book on sale $4.99
    Her next book has bestseller potential
    Glass Ceiling: How We Handed GOP The House, Senate and Presidency!
    Forward from SCOTUS

• Options
    MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127
    benjs said:

Very sad lives, to be so stuck on hatred, bitterness, and vengeance. I'm just glad it's not me who is so miserable. Funny how the the people who went out of their way to successfully defeat her cannot move on. It’s as though they can't function without a Clinton to beat on. Their lives are meaningless if they're not tracking down every word of bad news about Clinton. It's just really, really weird.

great point ! we have a problem on both ends, the Hillary supporters seem to find or make up things about Trump on a daily basis even to the point of attacking his family, that's the new political game and how it's played in this new era of "social media" the mainstream media has been forced to compete with this new idea of social media and that seems to make any news a little more extreme in its presentation.

with hackers, pranksters and loyalist from each party using various outlets of social media elections from this point on will be a treasure hunt to find the truth about any candidate, Trump uses this tweeter thing instead of constant news briefings, if Americans want "transparency" they get it real time now and that's a lot different then the watered down truth or out-rite lies we've been used to for all these years and if you know a little history this really isn't that new, T. Roosevelt used live radio from the white house once a week or so called "fireside chat" to stay in touch with the public.

I'm not sure how you can compare leaked emails (conversation with the intention of remaining private) with a "fireside chat" (conversation with the intention of becoming public) to claim that today's level of transparency has any precedence in American history.

Godfather, I'm not sure why you have issue with people fabricating news about Trump, when Trump's campaign was built on a solid foundation of fabricated or embellished facts. Why is lying acceptable when it's a lie that's palatable and convenient for you, and condemned when it isn't? You seem to forget that Trump is one of the Parker Brothers of this new game you speak of.
    my point was that as social media grows the games and dirty campaign tactics will be as they were in this election from now on and that it will be common practice by all parties, the standard of political campaigning has been set by we the people...as sad as it sounds

• Options
    MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127
    edited January 2017

Very sad lives, to be so stuck on hatred, bitterness, and vengeance. I'm just glad it's not me who is so miserable. Funny how the the people who went out of their way to successfully defeat her cannot move on. It’s as though they can't function without a Clinton to beat on. Their lives are meaningless if they're not tracking down every word of bad news about Clinton. It's just really, really weird.

great point ! we have a problem on both ends, the Hillary supporters seem to find or make up things about Trump on a daily basis even to the point of attacking his family, that's the new political game and how it's played in this new era of "social media" the mainstream media has been forced to compete with this new idea of social media and that seems to make any news a little more extreme in its presentation.

with hackers, pranksters and loyalist from each party using various outlets of social media elections from this point on will be a treasure hunt to find the truth about any candidate, Trump uses this tweeter thing instead of constant news briefings, if Americans want "transparency" they get it real time now and that's a lot different then the watered down truth or out-rite lies we've been used to for all these years and if you know a little history this really isn't that new, T. Roosevelt used live radio from the white house once a week or so called "fireside chat" to stay in touch with the public.

Look...we all know you are completely clueless about anything that exists outside of the Faux News bubble. Just because "things" don't pop up in your sheltered right wing utopia doesn't mean they are happening...or true.
    good grief man ! you who carried the Hillary torch ? and blindly I might add.....you have the balls to call anybody "clueless" LOL !!!!
    I just brewed a up a fresh cup coffee(Kruig machine is awesome), wish you were here so we could discuss politic's without the lost translation of forum boards, I'd be willing to bet there is more we agree on than you think.
    Post edited by MeanMr.Mustard on
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I love that he responds to Godfather. You should just change your name to Godfather2 and bring your old avatar back.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

No more than being called a deplorable.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Interesting survey of California voters that tipped the popular vote to Hilliary.

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=5322df34-b45a-4807-a342-c6aa5aefa562
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,312
    unsung said:

Yep and she didn't win and isn't now the president elect. Your point lacks context. She also apologized.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    unsung said:

She called racists and misogynists deplorable....were you offended?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    #unchosendeplorable
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

I don't get offended.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't get offended.
    Yeah you wear that badge proudly.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,312
    unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't get offended.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

unsung said:

Still making excuses for Hillary huh?
  • Options

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't get offended.
    Yeah you wear that badge proudly.
    It is pretty simple when you consider if the source has an opinion of value.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't get offended.
    Thick skin is more fun.

• Options
    Free said:

unsung said:

Still making excuses for Hillary huh?
    What's the excuse? That's what she said.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,946

Look...we all know you are completely clueless about anything that exists outside of the Faux News bubble. Just because "things" don't pop up in your sheltered right wing utopia doesn't mean they are happening...or true.
    good grief man ! you who carried the Hillary torch ? and blindly I might add.....you have the balls to call anybody "clueless" LOL !!!!
    I just brewed a up a fresh cup coffee(Kruig machine is awesome), wish you were here so we could discuss politic's without the lost translation of forum boards, I'd be willing to bet there is more we agree on than you think.
    uh, he was a bernie bro until he lost. that's not blindly supporting anyone. he just moved on to the next non-trump.

and thanks for filling up our oceans with more of those useless k cups.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited January 2017

uh, he was a bernie bro until he lost. that's not blindly supporting anyone. he just moved on to the next non-trump.

If anyone is a true blue blind supporter of Clinton it would be him, among others. Sheesh.

Agreed on those ocean and landfill filling K-cups.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

If anyone is a true blue blind supporter of Clinton it would be him, among others. Sheesh.

I see why you say that, but I honestly believe he was just really really really against trump.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    Class and love of country throughout. She would have made a great president.
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/bill-and-hillary-clinton-will-attend-the-trump-inauguration.html?mid=msn-rss-dailyintelligencer

And I use the reusable mesh K-cup that lets me use any coffee I like with my Keurig. It's great...a fresh cup every cup. I guiltily admit to receiving some K-cups for Christmas though...Starbucks. I'm glad it's only 8 little cups in the pkg.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,737
    Kat said:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/bill-and-hillary-clinton-will-attend-the-trump-inauguration.html?mid=msn-rss-dailyintelligencer

And I use the reusable mesh K-cup that lets me use any coffee I like with my Keurig. It's great...a fresh cup every cup. I guiltily admit to receiving some K-cups for Christmas though...Starbucks. I'm glad it's only 8 little cups in the pkg.

Me to... the little plastic one. Good for the environment and I can still grind my own beans which is the best way to go.

And yes... Country first.
  • Options
    I do a mix of grinding beans (French Roast organic) and regular French Roast store brand. It's a blend I can adjust to taste...love it. Yes, country first.
  • Options
    Kat said:

classy move for sure. I have serious doubts that Trump would have attended hers.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Agree. And hi to you both...happy new year to all. :)
  • Options
    Great president, she would not have been.
  • Options
    Free said:

Over any republican...yes I would support Clinton all the way

• Options

Kat said:

classy move for sure. I have serious doubts that Trump would have attended hers.
    Agreed....he is a douchebag of the highest order

This discussion has been closed.