Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    tonifig8 said:

igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:
    I've said on here a few times that I never would have imagined that Hillary would get worse treatment as a woman then Obama did as a black man.

It's fucking unreal
    So why did they hate Bill?
    That was mostly republicans. But there liberals who for some reason don't like Hillary. That also stems from 25 years of republicans and the media making her into something she's not. And perception is stronger.
    Like the media giving her debate questions?
    When talk about the media are you referring to Fox News or who?

Seems like there has been a whole lot of collusion between the Hillary camp and the media.
    How is she getting a bad rap?
    And there's no collusion between breitbart and drumpf
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    At what point does Hillary disown the violence amongst her supporters?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Violence is ok if slapping the Right.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    BS44325 said:

Haha. You didn't read your own article.

Democrats condemned the bombing. “The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable, Hillary Clinton’s campaign tweeted. “Very grateful that everyone is safe.”

N.C. Democratic Party Chair Patsy Keever called the bombing “outrageous.”

“The North Carolina Democratic Party strongly condemns this attack,” she said. “Violence has no place in our political system … Our deepest sympathies are with everyone at the North Carolina Republican Party.”

Democratic Attorney General Ry Cooper tweeted, “Violence has no place in our democracy and can not be tolerated. The culprits must be caught and brought to justice.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html#storylink=cpy
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,465
    unsung said:

another moronic statement. you guys are on fire today.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016

tonifig8 said:

igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:
    I've said on here a few times that I never would have imagined that Hillary would get worse treatment as a woman then Obama did as a black man.

It's fucking unreal
    That was mostly republicans. But there liberals who for some reason don't like Hillary. That also stems from 25 years of republicans and the media making her into something she's not. And perception is stronger.

Seems like there has been a whole lot of collusion between the Hillary camp and the media.
    are you making excuses? Or are you whining? I'm not sure I follow.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    unsung said:

What you do in your bedroom is your business.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    BS44325 said:

igotid88 said:

It's fucking unreal
    Victimhood is an industry and business is booming.
    No kidding, conservative white guys are buying that stuff up.

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:

It's fucking unreal

Neither
    In fact I'm glad the drumpf campaign has chosen to collude with breitbart.
    You reap what you sow
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Democrats condemned the bombing. “The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable, Hillary Clinton’s campaign tweeted. “Very grateful that everyone is safe.”

“The North Carolina Democratic Party strongly condemns this attack,” she said. “Violence has no place in our political system … Our deepest sympathies are with everyone at the North Carolina Republican Party.”

Democratic Attorney General Ry Cooper tweeted, “Violence has no place in our democracy and can not be tolerated. The culprits must be caught and brought to justice.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html#storylink=cpy
    That statement isn't strong enough considering all their earlier rhetoric.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

You're kidding right? What more do you want? If you missed the apology in your first read, no worries. But that's a good condemnation.

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:

It's fucking unreal

Neither
    You reap what you sow
    If your neither whining or making excuses, then What does this have to do with Trump?

Are you glad that Hillary received a debate question in advance?
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:

It's fucking unreal

Neither
    You reap what you sow
    If your neither whining or making excuses, then What does this have to do with Trump?

Maybe you missed the part where people commented that the Clinton campaign was "colluding with the media".

The finger pointing works both ways.

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:

It's fucking unreal

Neither
    You reap what you sow

Maybe you missed the part where people commented that the Clinton campaign was "colluding with the media".

The finger pointing works both ways.
    I'm asking you a direct question. Let's start there.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

You're kidding right? What more do you want? If you missed the apology in your first read, no worries. But that's a good condemnation.
    I read the apology. It is not enough. The democratic party is encouraging it's supporters to commit violence. They need to do more.
    Oh looks here.... The New Republic is suggesting that it's Donald's own Reichstag Fire:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

I read the apology. It is not enough. The democratic party is encouraging it's supporters to commit violence. They need to do more.
    It's okay to admit you didn't read your article. We all make mistakes, we are a forgiving bunch.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,698
    tonifig8 said:

igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:

It's fucking unreal

all media. They take everything the conservatives say about whoever they don't like and treat it as fact.
    I miss igotid88
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

It's okay to admit you didn't read your article. We all make mistakes, we are a forgiving bunch.
    Nope. Read it. If you think her tweet is a sufficient response then you are not taking this seriously enough. The question from the top still stands. "At what point does Hillary disown the violence amongst her supporters?"
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Nope. Read it. If you think her tweet is a sufficient response then you are not taking this seriously enough. The question from the top still stands. "At what point does Hillary disown the violence amongst her supporters?"
    Good enough for the NCGOP......but they aren't crazy.

Unlike your candidate

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/16/13300912/north-carolina-republican-party
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Give me an appropriate set of actions or statements in your mind, that meets your standard, please.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Give me an appropriate set of actions or statements in your mind, that meets your standard, please.
    I'm guessing nothing short of dropping out and anointing dictator Trump.
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Every democratic candidate running for office must be asked if they condone this violence and if not what they can do about their own rhetoric to stop encouraging said violence. It is not enough to put out a concerning tweet followed by "let's go back to calling the republican candidate and his supporters racist, nazi, white supremacists". If this was a democratic field office that was firebombed we would never hear the end of it. You could be sure that the media wouldn't accept a tweet as a response.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

Every democratic candidate running for office must be asked if they condone this violence and if not what they can do about their own rhetoric to stop encouraging said violence. It is not enough to put out a concerning tweet followed by "let's go back to calling the republican candidate and his supporters racist, nazi, white supremacists". If this was a democratic field office that was firebombed we would never hear the end of it. You could be sure that the media wouldn't accept a tweet as a response.
    You didn't say what more you want the Clinton campaign to do. You just listed your grievances.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,465
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

where has any nominee besides trump incited any violence at all? sorry but i haven't seen it.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

where has any nominee besides trump incited any violence at all? sorry but i haven't seen it.

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

There has been a ton of this...

https://www.google.ca/amp/nypost.com/2016/06/05/hes-of-german-heritage-hillary-baits-fans-into-calling-trump-nazi/amp/?0p19G=e?client=safari

The words written on the building were "Nazi Republicans leave town or else"

People keep calling Trump and his supporters Nazis, Hitlers, Racists, White Supremicists etc. and then act shocked when people behave violently towards them. This is party wide rhetoric. It exists on these boards. Extreme rhetoric leads to extemist reactions. Isn't that what you all said after the Gabby Giffords shooting? That was laid at the feet of Sarah Palin and the Republican Party.
    my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

"i'm going to say this very clearly... this isn't pointed at anyone on here... just speaking is general terms... if you actually think Donald Trump should be president of the United States of America you are a fucking moron. period. full stop."

Dignified
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

"i'm going to say this very clearly... this isn't pointed at anyone on here... just speaking is general terms... if you actually think Donald Trump should be president of the United States of America you are a fucking moron. period. full stop."

Dignified
    I 100% stand by that statement... and I will repeat it...

Cast a protest vote... ok... don't like HRC... ok... blindly vote republican every year, fine by me... people vote for all kinds of whacky reasons...

but anybody over the age of 12 that actually thinks Donald Trump should be President of the United States of America, and that it would be a good thing, is an absolute moron. Period. Full stop.

He is a joke... Wake up and smell the beauty pageant
This discussion has been closed.