Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,832
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

I'm sorry, but this is dirty. Bernie running ads tying Rahm to Hillary. And specifically the murder of Mcdonald.

Did Bernie forget Rahm was chief of staff for Obama? I get he's not really a D, but he's attacking our president too. It's disrespectful and more important, it's dishonest. Rahm is tied to everyone in the party.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/bernie-sanders-rahm-emanuel-chicago-campaign-ads/

Rahm was top of Hilly VP list.
    That's BS and you know it. Even if he didn't have the Chicago baggage, which is bad, he offers no strategic advantage.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,999
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

I'm sorry, but this is dirty. Bernie running ads tying Rahm to Hillary. And specifically the murder of Mcdonald.

Did Bernie forget Rahm was chief of staff for Obama? I get he's not really a D, but he's attacking our president too. It's disrespectful and more important, it's dishonest. Rahm is tied to everyone in the party.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/bernie-sanders-rahm-emanuel-chicago-campaign-ads/

That's BS and you know it. Even if he didn't have the Chicago baggage, which is bad, he offers no strategic advantage.
    If Hillary was looking to tap a slick politician with baggage she would probably go with longtime Clinton associate and current Governor of Virginia Terry MacAullife.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Terry is popular here, fwiw. He at least could bring VA. A smarter choice would be Tim Kaine or even Warner. Either way, a VA politician makes sense.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

I'm saying before the shit mess he involved himself in...perfect vp to pass the torch to in 9 years
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

I'm saying before the shit mess he involved himself in...perfect vp to pass the torch to in 9 years
    Fine but that's still a crap ad. Low.

Plus Illinois is firmly blue. Rahm doesn't bring anything.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

Fine but that's still a crap ad. Low.

Plus Illinois is firmly blue. Rahm doesn't bring anything.
    He Jewish
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    T Mc and HRC are a match made in pond scum heaven...talk about DNC whores
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Who cares who he's worked for in the past? I'm so tired of people attaching themselves at the hip to Obama thinking that they will coast to victory. Rahm has been a shit show of a mayor and deserved all the criticism of those ads. But people just hear Obama and go with it. Pretty sad.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Who cares who he's worked for in the past? I'm so tired of people attaching themselves at the hip to Obama thinking that they will coast to victory. Rahm has been a shit show of a mayor and deserved all the criticism of those ads. But people just hear Obama and go with it. Pretty sad.
    Exactly... who cares. So why run an attack ad against Hillary through Rahm? It's dirty politics.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Hillary Clinton: ‘We didn’t lose a single person’ in Libya

She also mentioned that Libya "isn't perfect". No, it is a raging dumpster fire, that's what it is.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Exactly... who cares. So why run an attack ad against Hillary through Rahm? It's dirty politics.
    No it's trying to explain to the masses that not everyone under the Obama umbrella is great and you shouldn't vote based on that. Rahm won because of Obama. Hillary is trying to do the same thing. Most definitely should be called out.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Jason P said:

Hillary Clinton: ‘We didn’t lose a single person’ in Libya

She also mentioned that Libya "isn't perfect". No, it is a raging dumpster fire, that's what it is.

I saw that yesterday too! I would vote for a floating turd (essentially Trump, lol) before I'd even consider supporting her. At least Sanders did a little in the way of exposing some of her fallacies.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    she is a liar by trade and personality, to me she puts out the vibe that she is all about her and her need to enjoy power and wealth at the expense of (in this case) Americans... and the world in general.

Godfather.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

No it's trying to explain to the masses that not everyone under the Obama umbrella is great and you shouldn't vote based on that. Rahm won because of Obama. Hillary is trying to do the same thing. Most definitely should be called out.
    So Hillary and Obama are responsible for Rahm's problems in Chicago? That makes no reasonable sense. If Bernie wants to be an Independent, then he should have ran as one.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661

she is a liar by trade and personality, to me she puts out the vibe that she is all about her and her need to enjoy power and wealth at the expense of (in this case) Americans... and the world in general.

Godfather.

How so at the expense of Americans and the world?

• Options

Godfather.

You're kind of wasting your time trying to argue with someone that roots their argument in a 'vibe'.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

So Hillary and Obama are responsible for Rahm's problems in Chicago? That makes no reasonable sense. If Bernie wants to be an Independent, then he should have ran as one.
    Haha!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Godfather.

Ahhhh trumps a she.

Oh wait you were talking about Clinton?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options

Godfather.

I wish I had the time to explain it but you'd probably not believe it anyway.

Godfather.

• Options
    callen said:

Godfather.

Ahhhh trumps a she.

Oh wait you were talking about Clinton?
    LOL !!! easy there bronco that he-she is going to be your next president !
    beside I thought you guys were o.k with he-she's AHAHAHAHHAH !

Godfather.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Clinton has a 441 edge due to super delegates
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Clinton has a 441 edge due to super delegates

I'm not sure what you mean. She has a 341 'pledged delegate' lead. When you include super delegates, the lead swells to 782. 441 is the super delegate lead.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited March 2016
    This whole super delegate thing is ridiculous. Can't all of these delegates change their votes at any time before the convention anyhow btw??? Why do people pay such close attention to this shit? Haven't these numbers completely reversed themselves in past primaries?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,999
    It's best to just ignore the Super Delegates. They really don't matter until the convention. I think the only point to noting them now is to illustrate how firmly the party machinery is behind Hillary.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,128

Godfather.

Godfather.

we'll (or at least I will) wait until you do have the time. I'm anxious to hear what your answer might be.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764

Godfather.

Godfather.

we'll (or at least I will) wait until you do have the time. I'm anxious to hear what your answer might be.
    +1
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

It's best to just ignore the Super Delegates. They really don't matter until the convention. I think the only point to noting them now is to illustrate how firmly the party machinery is behind Hillary.

That's precisely right. They can change their mind at any time. They are essentially a 'fail safe' built into the system. The GOP sure wishes they had them today. Remember that party politics, primaries, etc. are not enshrined in the Constitution. They (the party) can do whatever they want, within their own rule set. If someone doesn't like it, they should leave the party (or not join it.. Bernie...). In 2008, super delegates started pledging for Barack right after Super Tuesday, if I remember, and that's when Hillary saw that it wasn't her time.

In any event, there is zero chance of the supers going with Bernie if A. He can't win the pledged and B. He loses the popular vote. Both are true right now.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

She already has the zio and Wall street vote locked down. lol

• Options
    rssesq said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

She already has the zio and Wall street vote locked down. lol

zio = Jewish? Likely, but she also has Illinois too. Like I said.. a Tim Kaine would be an excellent choice. Younger, energetic, former governor, current Senator of a very, very important state. He is looked upon favorably here in the Old Dominion.
  • Options
    So now Bernie's strategy is to pull some wins in white states, erode her lead and hopefully get close enough so that super delegates flip to him, putting him over the top. Isn't that completely hypocritical? Hasn't the Sanders camp and supporters been complaining about super delegates for the past two months?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/bernie-sanders-next-step-220877?lo=ap_e1
This discussion has been closed.