Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Powell about Swansea

I think it's pretty low to bring Flowers in. To compare someone who bad mouths you to someone who had an affair with the other candidate's spouse is apples and oranges. I'm certain that Ms. Flowers is part of the lowest point in Mrs. Clinton and Chelsea's lives. Cuban just got Trump butt hurt over his comments.

Review some of those leaked emails from the DNC and the Hilliary camp and tell me just how low the "honorable" bar is set?

I could post a few as examples if you like.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,702
    JC29856 said:

Powell about Swansea

I think it's pretty low to bring Flowers in. To compare someone who bad mouths you to someone who had an affair with the other candidate's spouse is apples and oranges. I'm certain that Ms. Flowers is part of the lowest point in Mrs. Clinton and Chelsea's lives. Cuban just got Trump butt hurt over his comments.

Review some of those leaked emails from the DNC and the Hilliary camp and tell me just how low the "honorable" bar is set?

Yeah, they were just the worst. I mean promising Putin that you would lift sanctions post-election is nothing compared those emails about Bernie. Paying your legal bills with charity money that wasn't contributed by you is child's play.

Get some fucking perspective.
  • Options
    What is Hilliary selling?

“Hispanics are the most brand loyal consumers in the World: Known fact,” reads the email.

But, “Once a brand loses this loyalty, Hispanics never re-engage: Unforgiving.”
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

“Hispanics are the most brand loyal consumers in the World: Known fact,” reads the email.

No guesses on what was being sold? Anyone?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

She's selling a training class on recognizing metaphors.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Incorrect

Answer: "Taco bowls"

Thanks for playing!
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Incorrect

Thanks for playing!
    Oh shit!!

They're right about those comments regarding Hispanics... Unforgiving!
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Why in the fuck are his sexual activities even being talked about???

Ratings
    I saw a headline the other day that said the first debate is expected to have Super Bowl like ratings! I'm hosting a debate party, if anyone in the SoCal area and would like to crash it let me know.

It would be awesome to see Flowers there sitting next to Cuban..... This is comedy GOLD!
    This election is a shit show I don't expect anything more in the "debates". Spouses are fair game, especially when one candidates runs as a strong women and her husband is a serial womanizer.
    Do you determine whether a man is strong or not based on his wife's behavior?
    I haven't determined anything except that Hilliary is a calculated incessant habitual liar who is married to a well documented adulterous womanizer.
    Hillary is running as a strong women, those that endorse her say things like there being, a special place in hell for women that don't vote Hilliary...whatever that means.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRimyfmz0MA
  • Options
    And to add onto that thought:

Young people don't love being ignored, mocked, and lied to

On the afternoon of September 19, Hillary Clinton gave a speech at Temple University in Philadelphia. This millennial-centered speech will be her only campaign appearance until the first presidential debate on September 26. Much like every other interaction with young people during her 2016 presidential campaign, it bombed miserably.

In the scripted speech, she managed to say the phrase “income inequality” only once. Clinton also managed to avoid addressing the question of third party candidates, who many millennials support over her. Her best selling point as a presidential candidate remains that she isn’t Donald Trump.

To further bolster her youth-cred, Clinton spoke about her decision to work for the Children’s Defense Fund instead of a big law firm, but in reality Clinton did not stay there long. According to Kathleen Geier in an essay featured in “False Choices: The Faux Feminism of Hillary Rodham Clinton”, Clinton left the Children’s Defense Fund less than a year later to work for Rose Law Firm, which boasted wealthy clientele such as Wal-Mart and Monsanto. “Though her campaign biography plays up the pro bono work she performed at Rose, the vast majority of her working hours were dedicated to her corporate clients,” writes Geier. Clinton even had the audacity to call herself an “activist” as first lady, after she served on the board of Wal-Mart for six years prior to Bill Clinton assuming office.

The enthusiasm for Clinton’s Temple University speech was lethargic at best, perhaps because like every other time Clinton has spoken directly to millennials, she addresses them as children instead of people who can think for themselves. At the April 2007 convention of New York State Union of Teachers, Clinton revealed what she really thinks of young people. “I believe it is time we get back to teaching discipline, self-control, patience, punctuality,” she said. “The biggest complaint that I hear from employers is that young people who show up for jobs don’t have those habits. They don’t get there on time. They don’t know how to conduct themselves appropriately.”

During the Democratic primaries, Clinton responded to millennials supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders (more than her and Trump) with a combination of condescension and frustration.

At a January presidential forum in Iowa, Clinton fielded a question from a millennial who asked why people his age think she is dishonest. She responded that it’s a symptom of their cluelessness, as they are paying attention to politics for the first time.

In February, Clinton was confronted by a young black protester at a $500-a-plate fundraiser over her lack of apology for supporting mass incarceration and using the racist term “super-predator” in the 1990s. She responded by angrily changing the subject, and declined to apologize.

While campaigning in Minnesota in March, Clinton responded to a young black woman complaining about the lack of diversity in the Democratic Party with a lazy, dismissive, “Why don’t you go run for something?”

During an April Meet the Press interview, Clinton condescendingly told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd that she feels sorry for young people who believe the lies Sanders tells about her. She specifically denied claims made by Greenpeace that she took donations from the fossil fuel industry. However, an investigative report by David Sirota of International Business Times found Clinton accepted millions of dollars in campaign and Clinton Foundation donations from oil companies just a year before she approved the controversial Alberta-Clipper oil pipeline. One of Clinton’s top campaign contributors, Donald Sussman, founder and chairman of the hedge fund Paloma Partners, has invested in several oil companies.

Millennials believed the “lies” Sanders told about Clinton because they were true. Millennials don’t trust Clinton because she has repeatedly said one thing, and overtly done another. She claims to support campaign finance reform, yet has courted billionaires and millionaires from both political parties and managed to match Sanders in campaign contributions only through the use of SuperPACs.

According to Vice News, through the end of July, Clinton has raised over $200 million from the top one percent of wealthiest Americans. After the Democratic National Convention, Clinton abandoned anything to do with Sanders’ policies, instead focusing on cultivating support from establishment Republicans, and billionaires including Warren Buffett and Mark Cuban. Now that her support has dropped in the polls following an embarrassing FBI report and Clinton Foundation pay-to-play schemes being exposed in emails, Clinton has resorted to pandering to millennials again. Too bad only 31 percent of them express support for her in recent polls, which is just a few points higher than for Trump. More than one third of millennials are expected to vote for either Green Party candidate Jill Stein or Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson.

Clinton uses Sanders as a lifeline when she becomes desperate for young voters. The Vermont senator’s recent call for millennials not to vote for a third party received more positive news coverage in the mainstream media than Sanders got throughout his entire presidential campaign. But millennials realize that Sanders’ rhetoric is relatively insincere, and is part of a broader pandering project from the Clinton campaign to gain their support.

Clinton’s contemptuous attitude about millennials, and their responding disinterest in her presidency, has provoked annoyance from her supporters in the media. Mother Jones editor in chief Clara Jeffery responded to recent polls with “I never hated millennials more.” Meanwhile Mother Jones writer Kevin Drum, in a poor attempt at damage control, wrote that resentment should instead be directed toward Sanders for his primary digs at Clinton. Somehow, nothing Hillary Clinton and her campaign did to alienate millennials could ever be her fault. There’s got to be some other reason for the widespread dislike American voters have for her candidacy.

• Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Incorrect

Thanks for playing!
    Nice racist comment. Are all Hispanics really Mexicans? Can Mexicans be stereotyped into eating tacos? Do all Hispanics eat tacos?

And I don't know how you think that DNC email is some kind of smoking gun about something. It's a demographic strategy written in marketing terms. Get some fucking perspective.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Incorrect

Thanks for playing!
    Nice racist comment. Are all Hispanics really Mexicans? Can Mexicans be stereotyped into eating tacos? Do all Hispanics eat tacos?

And I don't know how you think that DNC email is some kind of smoking gun about something. It's a demographic strategy written in marketing terms. Get some fucking perspective.
    Obviously you didn't get it! I won't bother explaining. Thank you good night!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Incorrect

Thanks for playing!

Obviously you didn't get it! I won't bother explaining. Thank you good night!
    Haha. I'm sure it's a fucking riot. I think a Trump surrogate also made a reference to "taco stands on every corner".
  • Options
    Hillary Clinton Could Lose the Election Because Millennials Don’t Like Her

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-millennial-voters/amp?client=safari
    If Hillary Clinton loses the election to Donald Trump, it will be because young people didn’t vote for her. That’s not to say that they like Trump—on the contrary, polls show millennials dislike the Republican nominee by historic proportions. About two-thirds of young voters say he is unqualified to be president, racist, and biased against women. But instead of voting for the one candidate who can beat him, large numbers of millennials are planning to vote for third-party candidates who have no chance of accomplishing anything, except perhaps tipping the scales for Trump. According to one recent Quinnipiac poll, 29 percent of likely voters between the ages of 18 and 34 would rather vote for the libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson, and 15 percent say they will vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Clinton received just 31 percent support in the poll—more than Trump’s 26 percent, but far below the numbers she needs to ensure a comfortable margin of victory.

At a campaign event Monday addressing young voters at Temple University, in Philadelphia, Clinton’s desperation was palpable. “I need you,” she told the crowd, addressing not just the 300 in attendance but the 70-or-so million millennials who are over 18, but are mostly not planning to vote for her. “I need you as partners, not just for winning this election, but for driving real change,” she implored. “Not voting is not an option,” she added. “That just plays into Trump’s hands. It really does.”

Despite the historic nature of her candidacy—and the potentially history-ending nature of Trump’s—the numbers for Clinton look inescapably grim. A G.W.U. Battleground poll taken in September found that only 22 percent of voters between the ages of 18 and 34 believe that Clinton “says what she believes,” and only 38 percent believes she is “honest and trustworthy.” Though Clinton and her positions overlap neatly with millennial views—free college tuition, apprenticeship programs, birth control, battling climate change and income inequality, and others—she acknowledged, as she spoke, that she had a massive trust gap to overcome between her and young voters. “Even if you’re totally opposed to Donald Trump, you may still have some questions about me,” she said. “I get that. And I want to do my best to answer those questions.”

Despite the historic nature of her candidacy—and the potentially history-ending nature of Trump’s—the numbers for Clinton look inescapably grim. A G.W.U. Battleground poll taken in September found that only 22 percent of voters between the ages of 18 and 34 believe that Clinton “says what she believes,” and only 38 percent believes she is “honest and trustworthy.” Though Clinton and her positions overlap neatly with millennial views—free college tuition, apprenticeship programs, birth control, battling climate change and income inequality, and others—she acknowledged, as she spoke, that she had a massive trust gap to overcome between her and young voters. “Even if you’re totally opposed to Donald Trump, you may still have some questions about me,” she said. “I get that. And I want to do my best to answer those questions.”

But with just seven weeks left until Election Day, Clinton is running out of time to answer those questions—and millennial voters apparently have plenty of them. Long before the F.B.I. launched an investigation into Clinton’s e-mail practices at the State Department, the Democratic nominee was hammered by Senator Bernie Sanders for giving paid speeches to Goldman Sachs, for allegedly flip-flopping on the Keystone pipeline and the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and for conspiring with the Democratic National Committee to rig the primary election in her favor. The surge of youth support turned a primary campaign that was once expected to be a coronation into an ugly, drawn-out battle between the two Democrats. And while Sanders has since endorsed Clinton, her campaign has struggled to consolidate the support of the Vermont senator’s aggrieved primary voters. Clinton has made some inroads with Sanders’s millennial base, largely by incorporating chunks of his platform—including free or debt-free college, paid leave, and a higher minimum wage—into her plan, but remains far behind where she needs to be to secure the youth vote. A new CBS-YouGov poll in Ohio, for example, shows Clinton’s support from young voters down six points from earlier this summer. She’s still winning the cohort by 32 points, but it’s a sizable drop from the 63 percent of Ohio voters under 30 won by President Barack Obama in 2012, according to exit polls at the time.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

dignin said:

brianlux said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Nearly 70% Unfavorable rating. It doesn't matter who they endorse.

The American People still lose.
    How do we gett more people to see this? It's not about sides, it's not about winning. It's a huge game played on the American public. And we lose regardless the outcome!!
    Maybe you should burn your bra
    Irrelevant, uncalled for Gern. You can do better than that.

Why so much emphasis on "Well at least Hillary is not as screwed up as Trump"? So what? Nine broken finger are better than ten broken finger but by how much? Screw that, give me healthy hands. I'm voting for Stein.
    Vote for Stein. But that won't change the possibility of you getting a Trump. I put a huge emphasis on " at least she's not Trump" because it matters. It matters a lot.
    My vote won't make any difference either way (you can thank the electoral college for that). I don't live in a swing state.
    I love the Electoral College. The Californians who vote for Clinton will make a huge difference, as well they should. There are more people in California than Montana and Maine, and their voices should make a bigger difference in a national vote. Same goes with my being a resident of northern Virginia. There are more people in my county alone than almost the entire rest of my state outside of the region. Our millions of liberal votes up here should carry the state (along with the Hampton Roads region), not the few ten thousand coal miners in the southwestern region, when it comes to determining who our national leader is.

Want your vote for Stein to count? Convince the people in your state that she's worth voting for -- through active campaign work, networking throughout the state, knocking on doors, doing booths at public events, etc -- instead of spending hours and hours on here bashing Clinton. Nobody is changing any minds toward Stein (or Trump or Johnson) by hanging out in the Clinton thread. The only success "the haters" have had is at being toxically exhausting in spreading negativity. Is that the person you aspire to be?

Btw, does anybody know how often in our history our electoral college winner was not also the popular vote winner? Four times. If that were happening every presidential election, then sure, change the system. But it just doesn't happen often enough to be called a problem. Our founders in the 18th century enlightenment seem to have understood something about math.
  • Options
    Meanwhile... :lol:

Hillary Clinton Tells College Students, ‘I Need You’

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/politics/hillary-clinton-speech-millennials.html
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Powell about Swansea

Oh, please do. I love tabloids. And if you have already? Thank you, I'll catch up.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Source? Gotta link?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

JC29856 said:

Source? Gotta link?
    It's from the DNC, not from Hillary or her campaign. And if you read the whole thing, there's zero nefarious about it.
  • Options
    Free said:

And to add onto that thought:

Young people don't love being ignored, mocked, and lied to

On the afternoon of September 19, Hillary Clinton gave a speech at Temple University in Philadelphia. This millennial-centered speech will be her only campaign appearance until the first presidential debate on September 26. Much like every other interaction with young people during her 2016 presidential campaign, it bombed miserably.

In the scripted speech, she managed to say the phrase “income inequality” only once. Clinton also managed to avoid addressing the question of third party candidates, who many millennials support over her. Her best selling point as a presidential candidate remains that she isn’t Donald Trump.

To further bolster her youth-cred, Clinton spoke about her decision to work for the Children’s Defense Fund instead of a big law firm, but in reality Clinton did not stay there long. According to Kathleen Geier in an essay featured in “False Choices: The Faux Feminism of Hillary Rodham Clinton”, Clinton left the Children’s Defense Fund less than a year later to work for Rose Law Firm, which boasted wealthy clientele such as Wal-Mart and Monsanto. “Though her campaign biography plays up the pro bono work she performed at Rose, the vast majority of her working hours were dedicated to her corporate clients,” writes Geier. Clinton even had the audacity to call herself an “activist” as first lady, after she served on the board of Wal-Mart for six years prior to Bill Clinton assuming office.

The enthusiasm for Clinton’s Temple University speech was lethargic at best, perhaps because like every other time Clinton has spoken directly to millennials, she addresses them as children instead of people who can think for themselves. At the April 2007 convention of New York State Union of Teachers, Clinton revealed what she really thinks of young people. “I believe it is time we get back to teaching discipline, self-control, patience, punctuality,” she said. “The biggest complaint that I hear from employers is that young people who show up for jobs don’t have those habits. They don’t get there on time. They don’t know how to conduct themselves appropriately.”

During the Democratic primaries, Clinton responded to millennials supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders (more than her and Trump) with a combination of condescension and frustration.

At a January presidential forum in Iowa, Clinton fielded a question from a millennial who asked why people his age think she is dishonest. She responded that it’s a symptom of their cluelessness, as they are paying attention to politics for the first time.

In February, Clinton was confronted by a young black protester at a $500-a-plate fundraiser over her lack of apology for supporting mass incarceration and using the racist term “super-predator” in the 1990s. She responded by angrily changing the subject, and declined to apologize.

While campaigning in Minnesota in March, Clinton responded to a young black woman complaining about the lack of diversity in the Democratic Party with a lazy, dismissive, “Why don’t you go run for something?”

During an April Meet the Press interview, Clinton condescendingly told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd that she feels sorry for young people who believe the lies Sanders tells about her. She specifically denied claims made by Greenpeace that she took donations from the fossil fuel industry. However, an investigative report by David Sirota of International Business Times found Clinton accepted millions of dollars in campaign and Clinton Foundation donations from oil companies just a year before she approved the controversial Alberta-Clipper oil pipeline. One of Clinton’s top campaign contributors, Donald Sussman, founder and chairman of the hedge fund Paloma Partners, has invested in several oil companies.

Millennials believed the “lies” Sanders told about Clinton because they were true. Millennials don’t trust Clinton because she has repeatedly said one thing, and overtly done another. She claims to support campaign finance reform, yet has courted billionaires and millionaires from both political parties and managed to match Sanders in campaign contributions only through the use of SuperPACs.

According to Vice News, through the end of July, Clinton has raised over $200 million from the top one percent of wealthiest Americans. After the Democratic National Convention, Clinton abandoned anything to do with Sanders’ policies, instead focusing on cultivating support from establishment Republicans, and billionaires including Warren Buffett and Mark Cuban. Now that her support has dropped in the polls following an embarrassing FBI report and Clinton Foundation pay-to-play schemes being exposed in emails, Clinton has resorted to pandering to millennials again. Too bad only 31 percent of them express support for her in recent polls, which is just a few points higher than for Trump. More than one third of millennials are expected to vote for either Green Party candidate Jill Stein or Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson.

Clinton uses Sanders as a lifeline when she becomes desperate for young voters. The Vermont senator’s recent call for millennials not to vote for a third party received more positive news coverage in the mainstream media than Sanders got throughout his entire presidential campaign. But millennials realize that Sanders’ rhetoric is relatively insincere, and is part of a broader pandering project from the Clinton campaign to gain their support.

Clinton’s contemptuous attitude about millennials, and their responding disinterest in her presidency, has provoked annoyance from her supporters in the media. Mother Jones editor in chief Clara Jeffery responded to recent polls with “I never hated millennials more.” Meanwhile Mother Jones writer Kevin Drum, in a poor attempt at damage control, wrote that resentment should instead be directed toward Sanders for his primary digs at Clinton. Somehow, nothing Hillary Clinton and her campaign did to alienate millennials could ever be her fault. There’s got to be some other reason for the widespread dislike American voters have for her candidacy.

Gotta source for that diatribe? My god, the poor millenials? The tatted, pierced,boom boom stereo, glow light gaming look at me generation? The most comfortably lived in human history? Is going to change things up? And is pissed because granddad lost? Whaaaat? No free college?

Is Mars ready for habitation yet?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I have no intention not do I have
    to answer a juvenile bully post. Posts like these where evidence is responded to with mocking, belittling, finger pointing and immaturity, while blanket statement name calling of an entire group of voters - because they wont vote for one's favorite candidate - say much more about the one saying it than anyone else.
  • Options
    And the link was posted in the Trump thread. You can go find it.
  • Options
  • Options
    This is breaking news you got going on here.

I'm curious if the women on the board appreciate it when the woman is being blamed for the man's infidelity. Some might think it's mysoginist...

Got any black guy posts you could parlay with your Hispanic and woman posts? You're on a roll tonight.
  • Options
    So the latest morning call poll has Hilliary plus 3, if that poll is considered legitimate.
    Is this race a toss up? I'm not a poll person, just wondering.
  • Options
    Ricky Ray Rector was black.
  • Options
    Hillary, she's no Tammy Wynatt.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Klayman: "We know from the various women who had contact. Some of them had contact with Hillary Clinton in Arkansas. They know her way of doing business. ... And Stephanopoulos and Carville himself effectively admitted it when they did that documentary, 'The War Room.' It was Hillary who was at the top of that. She was the one who called the shots. And the private detectives who were sicced on these women ... were hired by Hillary Clinton. I took the deposition of (one) and confirmed that (he was) hired through Hillary's lawyer. So there's a lot of different evidence here, direct and circumstantial, that places Hillary at the center of these acts against the women."

Elder: "The most serious allegation, of course, is the one by Juanita Broaddrick. She claims that when Bill Clinton was Arkansas attorney general, he raped her, and two weeks later, at some campaign function, Hillary came up to her and verbally intimidated her, saying things to her, according to Broaddrick, that made it clear: Keep your mouth shut, or else."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/02/25/the_trashing_of_bills_accusers_what_did_hillary_do_--_and_why_did_she_do_it_129787.html
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Klayman: "We know from the various women who had contact. Some of them had contact with Hillary Clinton in Arkansas. They know her way of doing business. ... And Stephanopoulos and Carville himself effectively admitted it when they did that documentary, 'The War Room.' It was Hillary who was at the top of that. She was the one who called the shots. And the private detectives who were sicced on these women ... were hired by Hillary Clinton. I took the deposition of (one) and confirmed that (he was) hired through Hillary's lawyer. So there's a lot of different evidence here, direct and circumstantial, that places Hillary at the center of these acts against the women."

Elder: "The most serious allegation, of course, is the one by Juanita Broaddrick. She claims that when Bill Clinton was Arkansas attorney general, he raped her, and two weeks later, at some campaign function, Hillary came up to her and verbally intimidated her, saying things to her, according to Broaddrick, that made it clear: Keep your mouth shut, or else."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/02/25/the_trashing_of_bills_accusers_what_did_hillary_do_--_and_why_did_she_do_it_129787.html

JC29856 said:

What a hack piece. One hack talking to another hack. But because it's on the web, it's true, it has credence. One word, "alleged."

And one ring to bind them all.

Were you alive in the early 90s?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Wow. That is really going to hurt Bill at the polls in '92
This discussion has been closed.