The Sonics Live @ Easy Street w/Eddie Vedder Record Store Day. Available today!

Comments

• BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA Posts: 698
    Does the regular edition come with a download?
  • Pap said:

I'm wondering if KEXP has some live footage of the event too? If so, they should definitely upload it on their official YouTube channel as soon as possible! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-wpJEl9Yo

You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFolqS24Y6U
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,560
    Suziemay said:

Anyone know if the Pledgemusic copy is exactly the same as the RSD release (other than sigs of course?)

Just received my signed copy from Pledgemusic. I believe it's the same RSD release.

Only difference is my arrived without a clear sleeve case. Very VERY shocked it arrived in mint condition & that it arrived the same day friends on the East Coast of the USA received their signed copies. And I live in Canada!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    demetrios said:

Suziemay said:

Anyone know if the Pledgemusic copy is exactly the same as the RSD release (other than sigs of course?)

Just received my signed copy from Pledgemusic. I believe it's the same RSD release.

Only difference is my arrived without a clear sleeve case. Very VERY shocked it arrived in mint condition & that it arrived the same day friends on the East Coast of the USA received their signed copies. And I live in Canada!
    Maybe that means mine will be there when I get home. Did it show up by courier or something? Usually it takes two weeks for USPS to Canada Post.
    Zod said:

demetrios said:

Suziemay said:

Maybe that means mine will be there when I get home. Did it show up by courier or something? Usually it takes two weeks for USPS to Canada Post.
    It was by Canada Post. Went to my community mail box & it was right inside waiting for me. Package was shipped from San Francisco, CA.
  • IMO - It wasn't packaged that great for shipping, and no protective sleeve on the record.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    demetrios said:

Suziemay said:

Mine arrived pristine also. Not that the packaging was that sturdy. I'm amazed!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    edited April 2016
    Suziemay said:

The Easy Street one includes a "ticket stub" for the show, an outer Kraft sleeve that was hand silk screened, and (I believe) a copy of the setlist. You get the download from Easy Street and Pledge Music versions.

There are only 500 of the Easy Street version.
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Suziemay said:

The Easy Street one includes a "ticket stub" for the show, an outer Kraft sleeve that was hand silk screened, and (I believe) a copy of the setlist. You get the download from Easy Street and Pledge Music versions.

Thanks! But was wondering about the regular RSD version, not the Easy St version :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Suziemay said:

RKCNDY said:

Suziemay said:

Thanks! But was wondering about the regular RSD version, not the Easy St version :)
    OH! Sorry, my sicky-poo brain didn't comprehend. Pretty sure it's exactly the same vinyl wise. The pledgemusic autographed ones included the 2 bonus tracks, I don't think the standard one did.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Suziemay said:

RKCNDY said:

Suziemay said:

OH! Sorry, my sicky-poo brain didn't comprehend. Pretty sure it's exactly the same vinyl wise. The pledgemusic autographed ones included the 2 bonus tracks, I don't think the standard one did.
    The 2 bonus tracks (from Pledgemusic) were just digital downloads via MP3 & Flac. They weren't included on the vinyl pressing.
    RKCNDY said:

Suziemay said:

RKCNDY said:

Suziemay said:

Haha, no worries. I appreciate your responses :)
  • PapPap Posts: 28,823
    Exactly! I didn't do my research. Thank you! :plus_one:

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap said:

Exactly! I didn't do my research. Thank you! :plus_one:

Slacker! :p
    edited April 2016
    demetrios said:

Slacker! :p

:blush::lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • I was just at Easy Street and the had TON on these left! Do not pay eBay prices!,
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,037

I was just at Easy Street and the had TON on these left! Do not pay eBay prices!,

The # of 500, or standard release?
  • I was just at Easy Street and the had TON on these left! Do not pay eBay prices!,

I only saw the easy street edition of 500.

They only had the Easy Street edition. I got #321. They easily had 100 in the store. I'm sure they will be online soon
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere

I was just at Easy Street and the had TON on these left! Do not pay eBay prices!,

They only had the Easy Street edition. I got #321. They easily had 100 in the store. I'm sure they will be online soon
    They already are! :)

jeffbr said:

bazzer said:

demetrios said:

The special Easy Street version will be never on sale online?

It'll be on sale online. Not sure when though.
    Easy Street have their RSD stuff up for sale now. They have The Sonics, but not sure it's the Easy Street version. It doesn't say that explicitly.
    The pic is the standard release. So I took it as just that. Not the limited 500. But who am I to know
    I only saw the exclusive version at Easy Street. I didn't see any standard versions. And that price is what the Easy Street exclusive version was going for. The standard was going for just under $20 at the 2 other record stores I visited on Saturday. Someone might want to call to verify, but I'm guessing this is Easy Street's exclusive version online.
    Thanks for the heads up. They responded to my email just now that the one online is the special edition:

Yes….limit of ONE.
    https://easystreetonline.tuneportals.com/UPC/881626993514/The-Sonics_Live-at-Easy-Street

Thanks.

—a—
    edited April 2016
    Does the download with the East Street Special Edition contain the full album with bonus tracks OR just the two bonus tracks?

Also, are the bonus tracks the same as the PledgeMusic bonus tracks?
    Post edited by BrainOfJHA on

Does the download with the East Street Special Edition contain the full album with bonus tracks OR just the two bonus tracks?

With the PledgeMusic, you get the album in MP3 and Flac with the 2 bonus tracks.

demetrios said:

With the PledgeMusic, you get the album in MP3 and Flac with the 2 bonus tracks.

Thanks. Was wondering about the download with the Easy Street special edition.
    http://www.banquetrecords.com/RSD16

Record Store Day items online sales begin at 00:00:01 Saturday 23rd April. Please be patient, the site WILL be very slow.

Click HERE to view our stock. This lists "available" items, A-Z. It then lists items that have currently sold out, so hit "notify me" to get a mail when they're back in stock.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/search.jsp?corner=RSD16

The Sonics / Record Store Day Live At Easy Street http://www.banquetrecords.com/RVXLP002
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Posts: 187
    demetrios said:

Just curious what are the 2 bonus tracks.
    CJ23113 said:

demetrios said:

Just curious what are the 2 bonus tracks.
    Bee A Woman & Sugaree