The Sonics Live @ Easy Street w/Eddie Vedder Record Store Day. Available today!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,561
    edited April 2016
    Leaving Here with Eddie Vedder ..
    youtube.com/watch?v=BFolqS24Y6U&t=22m22s
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    Hmm so out of the 4 RSD releases I want, only 1 is on the list for Canada. Do I deal with the BS that is RSD or do the kickstarter to get the sonics record... hmm.

Zod said:

Hmm so out of the 4 RSD releases I want, only 1 is on the list for Canada. Do I deal with the BS that is RSD or do the kickstarter to get the sonics record... hmm.

I went with Pledgemusic for this one. Green River Demos, Raw Power won't be available here @ Taz Records. Not sure if the colored Judgement Night Soundtrack will either. We'll have to cross our fingers friends in the USA are able to pick up an extra copy for us.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,807
    Its fucking crazy how hard they still rock.

Its fucking crazy how hard they still rock.

They sure do.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    demetrios said:

I went with Pledgemusic for this one. Green River Demos, Raw Power won't be available here @ Taz Records. Not sure if the colored Judgement Night Soundtrack will either. We'll have to cross our fingers friends in the USA are able to pick up an extra copy for us.

Yah, I just put in my order. Paying a few extra bucks for the record seems better than having to deal with Record Store Day itself (which is a disappointing thing to say about record store day).
    edited April 2016
    Check your emails! :)

"Your exclusives from The Sonics have been shipped." Sweet!

'Live at Easy Street' RSD release on Vinyl (Signed)
    'Live at Easy Street' w/ 2x exclusive extra tracks* Download

Now the hunt for Easy Street's Special Edition .. http://easystreetonline.com/NewsItem/6087
    93% of goal 8 hours left!
    It's been bumped! 99% of goal with .. 4 days left!
    :)

Hello from PledgeMusic,

Team Pledge are delighted to inform you that The Sonics: North American Tour 2016 has reached its goal!

Thank you so much for supporting this artist!

Loving your work. Team Pledge
    Digital download from PledgeMusic available now! Sweet!!!
    It's good!

Available today @ your local record stores.
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by demetrios on
    THE SONICS – Live At Easy Street (LP) http://www.melodysupreme.org/product/sonics-live-at-easy-street-vinyl/ Available now!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    That special edition looks sweet!
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Amoeba has some copies online
  • The special Easy Street version will be never on sale online?

The special Easy Street version will be never on sale online?

It'll be on sale online. Not sure when though.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    demetrios said:

Easy Street have their RSD stuff up for sale now. They have The Sonics, but not sure it's the Easy Street version. It doesn't say that explicitly.
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,037
    bazzer said:

demetrios said:

Easy Street have their RSD stuff up for sale now. They have The Sonics, but not sure it's the Easy Street version. It doesn't say that explicitly.
    The pic is the standard release. So I took it as just that. Not the limited 500. But who am I to know
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

bazzer said:

demetrios said:

The pic is the standard release. So I took it as just that. Not the limited 500. But who am I to know
    I only saw the exclusive version at Easy Street. I didn't see any standard versions. And that price is what the Easy Street exclusive version was going for. The standard was going for just under $20 at the 2 other record stores I visited on Saturday. Someone might want to call to verify, but I'm guessing this is Easy Street's exclusive version online.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,592
    edited April 2016
    jeffbr said:

bazzer said:

demetrios said:

I only saw the exclusive version at Easy Street. I didn't see any standard versions. And that price is what the Easy Street exclusive version was going for. The standard was going for just under $20 at the 2 other record stores I visited on Saturday. Someone might want to call to verify, but I'm guessing this is Easy Street's exclusive version online.
    Thanks for the heads up. They responded to my email just now that the one online is the special edition:

Yes….limit of ONE.
    https://easystreetonline.tuneportals.com/UPC/881626993514/The-Sonics_Live-at-Easy-Street

Thanks.

—a—

jeffbr said:

bazzer said:

demetrios said:

Thanks for the heads up. They responded to my email just now that the one online is the special edition:

Yes….limit of ONE.
    https://easystreetonline.tuneportals.com/UPC/881626993514/The-Sonics_Live-at-Easy-Street

Thanks.

—a—
    Thank you! :)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Anyone know if the Pledgemusic copy is exactly the same as the RSD release (other than sigs of course?)
  • PapPap Posts: 28,823
    I'm wondering if KEXP has some live footage of the event too? If so, they should definitely upload it on their official YouTube channel as soon as possible! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-wpJEl9Yo

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024