Options

Pearl Jam NYC Pop Up Shop @ Volcom Soho

Comments

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Drama... Oops, I meant DRAMA!!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,991
    Crzyern said:

Oh by the way different color shirt today hahahahah

Wait, mr green shirt is number one in line today?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346

Crzyern said:

Well I do stand corrected . Not looking to besmerch your reputation.but if I'm wrong I apologize .
    Having said that I see you are first in line again mr not greedy. Hypocrite

Now I've seen it all. You are posting about someone who is in line that you can see? Bwhahahahaaahahaha!!!
    And the guy who is first in line today was not there yesterday. My friends are first and the guy with them was not there yesterday. I was there with the two girls but we all missed out on the hats, Ames poster and shirts that were not xxxl. Luckily they were off today and decoded to make the trip down early this morning.

I’m sure some people will freak out but they are picking up stuff for myself and other people from the board who couldn’t make it. Not everyone buying multiple shirts or hats are flipping them.

NYPJ
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    pdalowsky said:

incredible....just when you think the craziness cannot deteriorate further.....

You after any of this stuff Paul?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    wall232 said:

I’m sure some people will freak out but they are picking up stuff for myself and other people from the board who couldn’t make it. Not everyone buying multiple shirts or hats are flipping them.

Sounds like instead of getting up early and waiting in line, i should have just begged on this forum for you to pick me up everything I wanted, since you're in head of line of me. Can you save me a L subway shirt, the set of stickers and all 8 posters please? I will pay for them, i just need them held.

• Options
    RG307469 said:

wall232 said:

Sounds like instead of getting up early and waiting in line, i should have just begged on this forum for you to pick me up everything I wanted, since you're in head of line of me. Can you save me a L subway shirt, the set of stickers and all 8 posters please? I will pay for them, i just need them held.

Always a good alibi for flipping stuff though.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Is it even worth going in the afternoon?
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,991
    pdalowsky said:

mcgruff10 said:

pdalowsky said:

Seems all is well In PJ merch land.

I sense a tad bit of sarcasm here.
    just a touch LOL
    Pure craziness lol. You going this Saturday?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    There's still a sign on the front door that they were closing early yesterday from being sold out of everything.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,874
    pdalowsky said:

No doubt, Paul. I'd intended to go by the shop on Fri or Sat after arriving in NYC but may skip wasting the little time I have there standing in a line and instead soak up the city :lightbulb::look_at_the_time:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    1 hour left..more than 110 in the line
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

are you getting more merch today, dimi? or are you just crowd control?
  • Options

Who is counting for you? Hahaha!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Im at home in Greece..i pass infos from people are there...funny is i know in lerson 9 of first 10 people..lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Damn. Can't imagine how more nuts it would be if they had some vinyl and rare stuff like the pop shop in Seattle. Glad I got stuff at that one.

This thread has more drama than a Kardashian show on E!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options

Im at home in Greece..i pass infos from people are there...funny is i know in lerson 9 of first 10 people..lol

Those damn flippers!
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Pj people went in 5 min ago...they were outside as well,waititng volcom guys open for them..
    Will open 11 am,,not earlier as some people in the line asked
  • Options
    wall232 said:

Those damn flippers!
    Are all fans the one i mention..noone is flipping
  • Options

wall232 said:

Those damn flippers!
    I know man, I was just being sarcastic because to some people here if you're first in line you must be a flipper.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

demetrios said:

jjflash said:

my2hands said:

so i guess Boom is an official member now since he made the poster?

Ed's holding the mic. Mike has MMC59 written on his leg. How bout the rest? One of them has a 'SEA' patch on the chest.
    Matt .. top left.
    Jeff .. top middle.
    Boom .. top right.

Stone .. bottom left.
    Edd .. bottom middle.
    MIke .. bottom right.
    Boom makes sense since it's throwing up the shaka brah.
    What is Jeff supposed to be? A printer/copier/scanner/fax machine?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    1vs51vs5 Posts: 289
    please God, let them learn and have some kind of limit.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,617
    this is the dumbest thing ever
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,909
    I would never subject myself to this madness. I'm so happy I'm not into merch. Concert tickets, hell yes. Merch? No thanks. I'll wait till it shows up in the shop 10/10.
  • Options
    wall232 said:

wall232 said:

Those damn flippers!
    I know man, I was just being sarcastic because to some people here if you're first in line you must be a flipper.
    Number 1 in line is good friend,and not a flipper and wasnt there yesterday as some thinks or saying at social media
  • Options
    1vs5 said:

please God, let them learn and have some kind of limit.

They have 2 per peson limit on posters, stickers and buttons. And you can get 2 of each poster.
    NYPJ
  • Options

wall232 said:

wall232 said:

Those damn flippers!
    Number 1 in line is good friend,and not a flipper and wasnt there yesterday as some thinks or saying at social media
    I already warned him that someone is accusing him of being the guy from yesterday buying out all the hats. Kind of hard to do when you're not even there.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Imagine if they just did what the Foo's did after every special concert this year and their multiple pop up shops and had a bunch of the stuff to sell online the day after the show. Foo's even had some posters reprinted for their fans.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748

pdalowsky said:

You after any of this stuff Paul?
    Id like a few bits Chris, but the whole debacle that merch is becoming is becoming more and more off putting.

The little undercurrent discussion here between people in the line yesterday is just bizarre, move on and be done with it. Nothing to achieve by airing it all here - there is two sides to every coin, and all it will achieve is unproductive aggro.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    It has been pointed out that the merch at this pop up is nothing like the Merch disaster that was Wrigley. That has to be a positive thing.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    pdalowsky said:

It has been pointed out that the merch at this pop up is nothing like the Merch disaster that was Wrigley. That has to be a positive thing.

Yeah...cos was differemt thing,plus wrigley had 2 days for sell merch,not in a shop and was only a pj show and most of all had away better and more merch for sale
    And most of fans are not at town yet..most arrive tomorrow or friday