Options

Stay Tuned...

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Pearl Jam throws nobody into a frenzy. You all do it yourselves! Haha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ^^^^
    So you do or do not want a concert announcement for 2015?
  • Options

^^^^

I don't care. I don't travel to see Pearl Jam any more. No longer a priority in life.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Pearl Jam throws nobody into a frenzy. You all do it yourselves! Haha!

Truer words have never been spoken!!!
    :rofl:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

^^^^

I don't care. I don't travel to see Pearl Jam any more. No longer a priority in life.
    So unless they come to you it is done?
  • Options
    dlymnflddlymnfld CT Posts: 917
    edited July 2015

dlymnfld said:

dlymnfld said:

What are the odds that they section off a fan club section? Also, no one really answered how tickets for this actually works? Any info would be appreciated.

The odds of them section off a area for fan club is 0%. Festivals never section off area's for fanclubs

You have to sign up on globalcitzenfestival.com, do a bunch of quizzes and whatnot and you pretty much are a shoe in for tickets.

I still don't get why people are saying it's global citizen festival, lota people are gonna be shocked and happy when it's 2 shows at msg
    Festival also always sell tickets you can buy hence my confusion on entry. That being said, I would be shocked if they are playing MSG versus this festival. Thanks for your quick reply.
    Not this festival, the only way to get non vip tickets is if you do those stupid quizzes and such. Vip tickets you can buy, but as you know those are expensive

I had a little birdie tell me they were doing shows at msg
    Maybe
    Post edited by dlymnfld on
    Springfield 4/6/94, Boston 4/6/94, Hartford 10/2/96, New York 9/11/98, Hartford 9/13/98, Mansfield 8/30/00, Boston 9/28/04, Reading 10/1/04, Quebec City 9/20/05, Boston 5/24/06, Hartford 5/13/06, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08 Philadelphia 10/31/09, Hartford 10/15/10,
    Boston 10/17/10, East Troy 9/3/11, East Troy 9/4/11, Missoula 9/30/12, Worcester 10/15/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13,
    St. Paul 10/19/14, New York 9/26/15, Quebec City 5/5/16, Boston 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18, Quebec City 9/1/22, Camden 9/14/22, Oklahoma City 9/20/22 
  • Options
    dlymnflddlymnfld CT Posts: 917
    dlymnfld said:

dlymnfld said:

dlymnfld said:

What are the odds that they section off a fan club section? Also, no one really answered how tickets for this actually works? Any info would be appreciated.

The odds of them section off a area for fan club is 0%. Festivals never section off area's for fanclubs

You have to sign up on globalcitzenfestival.com, do a bunch of quizzes and whatnot and you pretty much are a shoe in for tickets.

I still don't get why people are saying it's global citizen festival, lota people are gonna be shocked and happy when it's 2 shows at msg
    Festival also always sell tickets you can buy hence my confusion on entry. That being said, I would be shocked if they are playing MSG versus this festival. Thanks for your quick reply.
    Not this festival, the only way to get non vip tickets is if you do those stupid quizzes and such. Vip tickets you can buy, but as you know those are expensive

I had a little birdie tell me they were doing shows at msg
    Dude on inforoo who had reliable info on Voodoo festival lineup day prior originally said he had solid info from Global Citizen that PJ wasn't playing but then replied he retracts that statement basically hinting PJ is now on lineup. Dude talks in riddles but knew all of the Voodoo headliners before they were announced so if anyone wants to follow any new info its inforoo.com then under
    Music Lounge>Festivals>Global Citizen.
    Springfield 4/6/94, Boston 4/6/94, Hartford 10/2/96, New York 9/11/98, Hartford 9/13/98, Mansfield 8/30/00, Boston 9/28/04, Reading 10/1/04, Quebec City 9/20/05, Boston 5/24/06, Hartford 5/13/06, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08 Philadelphia 10/31/09, Hartford 10/15/10,
    Boston 10/17/10, East Troy 9/3/11, East Troy 9/4/11, Missoula 9/30/12, Worcester 10/15/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13,
    St. Paul 10/19/14, New York 9/26/15, Quebec City 5/5/16, Boston 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18, Quebec City 9/1/22, Camden 9/14/22, Oklahoma City 9/20/22 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,918
    YLed2 said:

They could easily do a two night stand 10c only shows at MSG and sell out. Would actually make tickets probably easier for all of us if they did.

If they make the trip out east, why not do that? Also if they would make those two MSG shows the only shows in the U.S. this year, those shows would be something special and worth it if the only shows in the U.S. this year.

Would be pretty freaking sweet if they did a few show's @ MSG. Checked their calender. http://www.thegarden.com/calendar?page=1&evmonth=&venue=gardens&evtype= . The MSG is open day's before & after September 26th. So it's possible.

Just imagine for a second. 4 night stand @ MSG. 24th & 25th @ MSG. 26th @ Central Park. 27th & 28th @ MSG.

• Options
    demetrios said:

YLed2 said:

They could easily do a two night stand 10c only shows at MSG and sell out. Would actually make tickets probably easier for all of us if they did.

If they make the trip out east, why not do that? Also if they would make those two MSG shows the only shows in the U.S. this year, those shows would be something special and worth it if the only shows in the U.S. this year.

Would be pretty freaking sweet if they did a few show's @ MSG. Checked their calender. http://www.thegarden.com/calendar?page=1&evmonth=&venue=gardens&evtype= . The MSG is open day's before & after September 26th. So it's possible.

Just imagine for a second. 4 night stand @ MSG. 24th & 25th @ MSG. 26th @ Central Park. 27th & 28th @ MSG.

I would hope they would play in Toronto before they played at msg 4 times. Im thinking it will be toronto and msg.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,073
    Wish they for every tour would do a warm-up show somewhere close for fanclub-members only.
    It's just to obvious that would be a hit and appreciated.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    It's a dream to have a fan club only event. Been a member since 1996 and so far I have been underwhelmed with my seat locations / lottery for tickets etc. Last tour I put in for 6 shows and my bf put in for three, all together we got ONE show with 10 club seats and those were behind the stage. With that being said I appreciate the "perks" they try to give us and as a true optimist I am always hoping for that golden ticket :-)
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Sprunkn7 said:

It's a dream to have a fan club only event. Been a member since 1996 and so far I have been underwhelmed with my seat locations / lottery for tickets etc. Last tour I put in for 6 shows and my bf put in for three, all together we got ONE show with 10 club seats and those were behind the stage. With that being said I appreciate the "perks" they try to give us and as a true optimist I am always hoping for that golden ticket :-)

10c seats behind the stage? I've never heard of that.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    edited July 2015
    Sprunkn7 said:

Damn, you have to get to the Midwest, or at least Canada..... I've only been a member since 06 or 07....... I don't get great seats in Boston, NY or Hartford, but I had great seats in Denver & Montreal.
  • Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 874
    Sprunkn7 said:

Been a member since 1996 and so far I have been underwhelmed with my seat locations / lottery for tickets etc. Last tour I put in for 6 shows and my bf put in for three, all together we got ONE show with 10 club seats and those were behind the stage.

Is"d say some of it is just luck but some is effort too. I first became a member in 2000, and like an idiot let my membership lapse once, but despite that I still have had some great seats. 2nd "row" at Chicago vic theater 2007, 2nd row Tampa 2008, got the rail in Pittsburgh 2013, 3rd "row"Denver 2014. The Tampa show I got lucky with the lottery, the others I had to put in the effort of waiting in line all day.

West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

Possession of said record aside, I'm hoping Ben is right about this whole announcement thing.

I m thinking global citizen but hoping for some additional shows or maybe a fan club only show for the NYC area. Maybe something like all fan club numbers under 200,000 from ny/nj.
    ha
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828

on2legs said:

BenBracey said:

Ryan said:

BenBracey said:

Noload said:

I've found 100pacer to be pretty reliable. I guess we will see.

He is correct they will be playing
    C'mon, just for fun give us a hint what your rumored show is.
    No, really. They are playing and I've known it all along. I orignally had the thought of trolling and sending someone a box of Avocados. Upon readIng back I realize I made a bet to donate an album, that I do not own to charity. I did not realize this at first and cannot bring myself to mail that to a charity.
    douchebag, except the fact you are an idiot and man-up and pay the guy.
    Don't we need to see who wins the bet before demanding he pay up?

no :wink::lol:

also that should be accept, not except, my bad.
    Well, that makes more sense. I thought you were implying that idiot status cancelled out douchebag status.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    YLed2 said:

You do realize a 10c only show would never happen at msg or any other venue for that matter, as most venues are ticketmaster/live nation venues. Ticketmaster/Live Nation hates fanclubs as they take away from that company stealing even more from people
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534

YLed2 said:

You do realize a 10c only show would never happen at msg or any other venue for that matter, as most venues are ticketmaster/live nation venues. Ticketmaster/Live Nation hates fanclubs as they take away from that company stealing even more from people
    Yes.

I would also hate to try and see 10c organize snd manage something on that kind of scale. Would be a train wreck.

Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    fugawzi said:

Sprunkn7 said:

Been a member since 1996 and so far I have been underwhelmed with my seat locations / lottery for tickets etc. Last tour I put in for 6 shows and my bf put in for three, all together we got ONE show with 10 club seats and those were behind the stage.

Is"d say some of it is just luck but some is effort too. I first became a member in 2000, and like an idiot let my membership lapse once, but despite that I still have had some great seats. 2nd "row" at Chicago vic theater 2007, 2nd row Tampa 2008, got the rail in Pittsburgh 2013, 3rd "row"Denver 2014. The Tampa show I got lucky with the lottery, the others I had to put in the effort of waiting in line all day.

the only "luck" i had was 3rd row at PJ 20 and I was the last two seats allllllll the way stage left, looking at a covered part of the stage and not even a glimpse of Matt!! Had a great time b/c what can you do but those seats should not have been 10 c at all. Everyone over there was pisssssed....Closest was DC at row 13, Toronto 2005 in row 16. I am usually side stage at MSG which is pretty good but by no means close. Like I said, golden ticket...someday!

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,584
    YLed2 said:

YLed2 said:

Yes.

I would also hate to try and see 10c organize snd manage something on that kind of scale. Would be a train wreck.

I believe the Vogue in Vancouver handles their own tickets (or can, anyway - last show i saw there had tix sold by the venue directly). PJ could do a 10C member only show there. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

^^^^

So unless they come to you it is done?
    Yep. PJ20 was the last hurrah! Excited for you travellers!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    Maybe they're trying to throw us all off....maybe they're going to announce a EUROPEAN tour??? Maybe....? :)
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354
    Any chance this could be a release of, say, Randall's Island 1996 or MSG 1998 show(s)? The were in NYC...and those No Code/Yield reissues have got to be coming soon!

I suppose the upcoming vault release might be a reason to think not.
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Just tweeted this...could be MSG announcement

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    i got id said:

I saw that too...
    VERY INTERESTING!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ^^^ :prayer:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    i got id said:

I would certainly hope this is no coincidence.

PJ at MSG is bucket list material for me.

Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    SD48277 said:

^^^ :prayer:

• Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Probably just a cruel joke :)
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Let the ticket process complaints begin. . .