Options

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    The internet on my phone blows lately
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Now Apple music is down :cry:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    edited July 2015

You should have gone wth amazon prime music.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

You should have gone wth amazon prime music.
    Had. Didn't like
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    I have to wait for three more days before my vacation starts.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,413
    Restaurant I'm going to tonight is offering a free appetizer and a free dessert with purchase of an entree. Ugh, that's so much food. Hope I can finish it all.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    edited July 2015
    Longueuil said:

I JUST FOUND MY FIRST WHITE HAIR!!!!! :cry:
    (ok that it's kind of funny)

Ugh! I was 30 when I was in a nice restaurant with my mom and sister on Mother's Day, and my sister was kind enough to say, "OMG!! Are those white hairs?!?" And yes - there was a cluster of three of them, reflecting the light. I spazzed, lol. The waitress came right at that moment and my mom had to excuse my stunned behaviour because I'd just found my first white hairs, lol. Luckily, it has been a very slow progression. I really don't look like I have any white hairs 9 years later, even though I find them here and there. Helps that I don't have dark hair.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I have a headache....I think from too much chocolate.... :bawling:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,413
    My cat's first world problem.... She finally gets situated on my lap, purr purr purr, and I have to get up to flip the record.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    The antibiotic the doctor gave me has the side-effect that it might cause tendinitis. (!) This worried me because there's no way I want to get tendinitis!!!! He said he had to give it to me because I'm allergic to the alternative antibiotics.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I have the week off from work, my plan was to sleep in all week...I woke up and now I can't get back to sleep...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I have a house to clean and laundry to do and the sun has me distracted.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    I want to party and everyone here is like " i have to go to bed it's a weeknight"!

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Hobbes said:

My cat's first world problem.... She finally gets situated on my lap, purr purr purr, and I have to get up to flip the record.

Haha! I always feel bad too. I keep telling her she has the worst timing in the the history of the world.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I'm trying to take over the first page but other forum members won't stop posting.

• Options

I'm trying to take over the first page but other forum members won't stop posting.

You win. Enjoy the hangover tomorrow.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

You win. Enjoy the hangover tomorrow.
    :lol:
  • Options
    Are you laughing at me????

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

Are you laughing at me????

Well, if she's not, I am :smiley:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    If I wasn't hammered I would take offense.

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Good thing you are. Maybe take defense instead, then.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    That would take even more thought, outside my realm tonight.

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    having to watch and put up with the news because you have to see if theres any danger in your neighborhood or food poisoning or appliance call backs and scams etc
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I have an entry for the MotherF***er thread...but bruises don't show their full glory for a few days...so you're all gonna have to wait.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Netflix has increased it's judgment of me
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    people following fads and social behavior because they dont want to be different
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Having to go stand at the post office to send a box out to a friend. My postal people aren't the brightest people in the world. After all, they are the people who mailed off WH's birthday card postage due . . . :frowning: Maybe this one can go postage due, too! :angry:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    I'm stuck on here trying to amuse myself because my niece is watching tinkerbell while resting on the couch.

• Options
    My wife is spending wayyyy too much money on camping stuff now. Everyday Amazon is bringing 3 or 4 boxes. I think she is missing the point on roughing it now.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    my dreams too many too complex and some too true and work i have to do that i dont like so much