Options

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    I have had to wear shoes the last few days and now my feet hurt.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    being woken up at 4 am from thunder and lightning
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    They are doing work in the parking garage and tripped the fire alarm at work. We had to walk outside and wait for them to announce false alarm. It took a whole 20 minutes.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Had to pay $4700 to remove a tree that was damaged in my backyard during our recent storms. Now when I float in my pool I have less shade as that was a big m-f-ing tree.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Had to pay $4700 to remove a tree that was damaged in my backyard during our recent storms. Now when I float in my pool I have less shade as that was a big m-f-ing tree.

Damn! Couldn't just cut up that big m-f-ing tree??
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    FoxyRedLa said:

suddenly i feel like I need to get into the tree-removal business
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    went to sleep at 8.30 so now im up and tired and cant get back to sleep
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    FoxyRedLa said:

No, they needed a crane and it took all day for a team of 5 lumpers plus the lead guy on the crane and the guy up in the tree taking each branch with the chainsaw before the crane took it away.
    Massive tree and it wasn't dead, the damn storm just broke it.
    Insurance is going to cover a big chunk of that, but still....
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

All I'm getting from this is that you have a pool. Where's my invite?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

All I'm getting from this is that you have a pool. Where's my invite?
    Next degenerate palooza we know where one of the stops will be.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Hell yes, I have plenty of room for guests....especially the two of your debauched/lovely people.

Took this picture Monday AM as I walked out on my bedroom deck to say goodbye to Mr Tree.
    Right above where it says 'no more tree' you can see the big ass tree actually has two big ass trunks and from the middle of the shed left...all of that green is (WAS) part of the same tree. The latter part of the day sees the sun on that side and so the tree was a nice way to see shade on that side of the pool.
    Not any longer!

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    ^^ And now we have an added date for the Degenerate-palooza tour. :smiley:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Come one, come [almost] all. (In the spirit of the degenerate-palooza)
    If you pass out with your shoes on you will have a First World Problem story to share here.
  • Options
    RIP Tree. We have a tree like that in my front yard that probably saves an extra $50 every month in the summer on our AC bill. It keeps the whole front of the house shaded in the afternoon. So sad your tree had to be taken down.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    that 'shed' looks more likw F-me's playhouse...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

Nah, I have wetbar downstairs in my den. More first world problems!
    The shed is filled with inflatables at the moment, and none of the kind you are thinking of. ;)
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

The shed is filled with inflatables at the moment, and none of the kind you are thinking of. ;)
    no goat floaties?!?! :open_mouth:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836

RKCNDY said:

I was thinking of air mattresses, sounds like it might be your "playhouse" after all.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    i slept in this morning, now I'm not tired enough for an afternoon nap...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    i have to pee and don't want to get out of bed...
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    I have no goat floaties, that is a first world frigging problem for sure!
    (And it is not a stabbin'-cabin. I did have one of those in high school where one of my gf and I would go and "hang out" :))
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    The app that I listen to sports talk radio on keeps crashing. :frowning:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    One of the strains of pot from my local dispensary contained a few seeds, and one of them popped while hitting the bowl.

It startled me.

:bawling:
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    cruising down the road today
    lovely music lovely day lovely mood
    and then suddenly had to slow down the car
    as somebody had dropped a whole heap of
    sharp rocks on the road and had to play
    dodgem
    but luckily i was not speeding
  • Options
    hedonist said:

One of the strains of pot from my local dispensary contained a few seeds, and one of them popped while hitting the bowl.

It startled me.

Horrible, absolutely horrible. I feel for you.

I'm sending my wife to the dispensary today and can't pick what I want from the selection. Too many choices. I have narrowed it down to 3. Do I want some ATF, Strawberry Cough or more Kilimanjaro.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

hedonist said:

It startled me.

Horrible, absolutely horrible. I feel for you.

I'm sending my wife to the dispensary today and can't pick what I want from the selection. Too many choices. I have narrowed it down to 3. Do I want some ATF, Strawberry Cough or more Kilimanjaro.

Ani, Ani, Ani. Sending your wife? You sound like my guy - refuses to get his MM card, so it's on me =)

Yesterday I bought what I thought was going to be Purple Skywalker, top of my dispensary's strains and is sweet and beautiful (see below), but only got the green kind. It's still potent, BUT IT IS NOT PURPLE.

And, on this day off I've given myself, I simply cannot choose from the nine containers of strains before me.

What to do?!
    photo photo 5_zpsw30w1nbe.jpg" />
  • Options
    Buy all of them.

There used to be a shop out here that I kid you not had 50 to 70 strains and all were top notch. I felt like a kid on the candy store when in there when I did have my card. They got busted as it turned out they were importing from out of state which is why they had so many more strains with amazing quality on hand. And yes I had my wife get the card instead of me when I found out your employeer can you look you up in the database at anytime.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    I had that candy-store feeling too! Pretty much swooned the first time. Also feel it's fucked to be penalized for that by an employer, but take medications that have frightening side-effects? No problemo!

And my original place went through something similar. I ended up with the one I regularly visit now since they absorb the taxes, have an amazing selection, and the people rock.

By the way, they are bought and sitting in front of me. I went with Supreme Maui Wowie.

photo photo 6_zpsjrz7sqyi.jpg
  • Options
    My god, I am such a pothead =)
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    edited July 2015