The Donald for President

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/iowa-republican/

Nate Silver still gives Cruz a 52% chance of winning Iowa. Trump has a 31% chance.

Not that it really matters but this is an unusual situation with the blowhard Trump....if he loses Iowa his whole mantra (constantly bragging about polls, his greatness, etc.) will go to shit.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    callen said:

I certainly didn't mean to insult anyone. I didn't really think our posts were that offensive but if someone took offense then I apologize.

Let's move on to the topic at hand which is what a disaster Donald Trump and his hair are.

And how Palin's endorsement added to the carnage.
    apparently, her son's arrest is Obama's fault.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sarah-palin-blames-obama-son-track-legal-problems-article-1.2503589
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Was talking to someone who really likes trump the other night.They think of Trump as a socially liberal Capitolist who is doing nothing more than playing to the base right now,but when the general comes he will revert back to his usual schtick.Hes not religious,he could care less about guns and evangelical voters after this.He is a moderate who is a great delegater and is very talented in putting the right people in the right places.His strong point would be his fiscal knowledge.
    I kinda agree.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    rr165892 said:

ldent42 said:

commenting on the fuckablity of a woman is belittling women.

If stated as bluntly I would agree.But hinting the same in a g rated manor is not.

The bottom line is no more sexist comments...whether stated bluntly or thinly veiled, it's sexist and unacceptable here. Thank you for understanding this in this new century and not doing it again.
    Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Kat said:

rr165892 said:

ldent42 said:

If stated as bluntly I would agree.But hinting the same in a g rated manor is not.

The bottom line is no more sexist comments...whether stated bluntly or thinly veiled, it's sexist and unacceptable here. Thank you for understanding this in this new century and not doing it again.
    Admin
    Kat,

I get it but do feel there's a bit of a double standard when we have threads dedicated to how Hot Ed is.

Peace
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    callen said:

Kat said:

rr165892 said:

ldent42 said:

Admin
    Kat,

I get it but do feel there's a bit of a double standard when we have threads dedicated to how Hot Ed is.

Peace
    Dude, you just don't get it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited January 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Kat said:

rr165892 said:

ldent42 said:

Admin
    Kat,

Peace
    Dude, you just don't get it.
    Probably don't. Help me out.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    edited January 2016
    Post edited by Empty Glass on
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    callen said:

Kat said:

rr165892 said:

ldent42 said:

Admin
    Kat,

Peace
    Yup, not into objectification or belittling based on either gender, and it sure is strange to see the hot ed picture threads and talk of his tight white pants. If that is somehow different than saying some woman is hot, I would love to hear the distinction.

Not trying to derail this thread, or debate with mods - if there's a rule we're expected to follow, it is important that the rule is understood, and that the rule applies to all parts of the board.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Let's not get this thread locked please. Time to move on.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    jeffbr said:

callen said:

Kat said:

rr165892 said:

ldent42 said:

Admin
    Kat,

Peace
    Yup, not into objectification or belittling based on either gender, and it sure is strange to see the hot ed picture threads and talk of his tight white pants. If that is somehow different than saying some woman is hot, I would love to hear the distinction.

Not trying to derail this thread, or debate with mods - if there's a rule we're expected to follow, it is important that the rule is understood, and that the rule applies to all parts of the board.
    I can see a difference between saying someone is "hot" and saying you want to have sex with someone.

Let's move on

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

jeffbr said:

callen said:

Kat said:

rr165892 said:

ldent42 said:

Admin
    Kat,

Peace

I can see a difference between saying someone is "hot" and saying you want to have sex with someone.

Let's move on
    Ha, a rebuttal and then a call to end. I'll just say I see the difference too. One is more thinly veiled.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    There's a line. If someone says [political figure] is hot, that's one thing and not usually a problem. If someone makes noise about doing something to Ed that crosses a line, flag it for me if you see if first, ok? It's NOT ok and that has been communicated when it has happened before. Without explaining every little nuance, a problem post is usually pretty clear so just check yourself before hitting Submit.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Donald Trump is poised for the strongest primary performance in modern history

http://theweek.com/articles/600335/donald-trump-poised-strongest-primary-performance-modern-history

I hope I don't have to hear a bunch of liberal banter in Wrigley from Ed, but hope is not a strategy (unless you are BHO). So I guess the banter will be my new piss break song.
    Thanks for seeing I wasn't trying to offend,and that there is double standards around here sometimes.

Donald Trump is poised for the strongest primary performance in modern history

http://theweek.com/articles/600335/donald-trump-poised-strongest-primary-performance-modern-history

I hope I don't have to hear a bunch of liberal banter in Wrigley from Ed, but hope is not a strategy (unless you are BHO). So I guess the banter will be my new piss break song.

And if Cruz does win, it's worth noting that Iowa frequently doesn't vote for the nominee. It voted for Bush in 1980, Dole in 1988, Huckabee in 2008 and Santorum in 2012. There's a common assumption that a narrow Cruz victory would puncture the Trump hype balloon — and it might. But that's not the way Iowa has ever played out before.

You're talking about Iowa here guys.whtcha expect.Other then Chadwick and Slipknot/Corey Taylor not much to say.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    edited January 2016
    imalive said:

callen said:

I certainly didn't mean to insult anyone. I didn't really think our posts were that offensive but if someone took offense then I apologize.

Let's move on to the topic at hand which is what a disaster Donald Trump and his hair are.

And how Palin's endorsement added to the carnage.
    apparently, her son's arrest is Obama's fault.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sarah-palin-blames-obama-son-track-legal-problems-article-1.2503589
    D'uh everything is President Obamas fault from before the crucifixion all the way up to and including the recent drop in the stock market.

And how do I know this?

Easy.....foxnews told me :dizzy:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    So she's blaming Obama for her son's post traumatic syndrome, how about blaming the bafoons from her own party that started the whole destabilization of the Region .....what a disgrace this bimbo turned ou to be .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    its W's fault still right
    edited January 2016

No, it's her son's fault. And possibly hers, just for feeding her kids so much bullshit all these years.
    Does anyone actually believe he did this because of PTSD? Why? Because Sarah Palin said so?? Her entire family display terrible behaviour all the time, so I don't see why this isn't just the result of being a Palin.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

“Yeah! Hell yeah,” he exclaims of Trump 2016. “That shit is the real deal. Listen: I’m a black motherfucker from the poorest town in the country. I’ve been through a lot in life. And I know him. When I see him, he shakes my hand and respects my family. None of them—Barack, whoever—nobody else does that. They’re gonna be who they are and disregard me, my family. So I’m voting for him. If I can get 20,000 people or more to vote for him, I’m gonna do it.”

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

“Yeah! Hell yeah,” he exclaims of Trump 2016. “That shit is the real deal. Listen: I’m a black motherfucker from the poorest town in the country. I’ve been through a lot in life. And I know him. When I see him, he shakes my hand and respects my family. None of them—Barack, whoever—nobody else does that. They’re gonna be who they are and disregard me, my family. So I’m voting for him. If I can get 20,000 people or more to vote for him, I’m gonna do it.”

So Tyson the Muslim is voting for Trump.
    Woot
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217

Yep the fiasco of the region is all W's fault all of it and it will all be written in to American history....I've asked you a couple of times what will you do if your boy doesn't get the nod who will you hang your hat on ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    eddiec said:

Isn't Tyson's IQ somewhere around 70?
    PJ_Soul said:

eddiec said:

Isn't Tyson's IQ somewhere around 70?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TZ_onYyTuc
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Whoa! Using Mike Tyson as an endorsement for a presidential candidate. Well that really brings the WOOT outta me! :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Not shocking. Just notch off another one for this guy. What a great President he would make. :w
This discussion has been closed.