Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015

It's not sanity...he's just a childish asshole. Anyone who says anything bad about him gets called out as "dummy" or "loser", etc.

Follow him on twitter...it's hilarious.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    rgambs said:

Donald is going to get the nomination.
    It will take awhile for it to sink in to the average brain that it is going to happen.

At this point in the last election it was Herman Cain. A month later it was Rick Santorum. These early polls always favor the outliers with the long odds.
    Plus, they usually always have the one who tried out the previous time get in in the long run next time. It happened to Romney and McCain. Since Trump was not in the debates for the primary or even ran last time, it won't happen just on tradition alone.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,653
    edited July 2015
    Trump is not getting the nomination but if he did it would be the best thi to happen to the Democratic Party. 16 straight years of the presidency would be all but guaranteed
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Trump is not getting the nomination but if he did it would be the best thi to happen to the Democratic Party. 16 straight years of the presidency would be all but guaranteed

Trump has me going full Consipracy Keanu sometimes, I won't lie, regarding his possible trolling to make the GOP bad. Please tell me he's becoming the Andy Kaufman of politics instead of the Tom Cruise circa 2005 of politics.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,657
    the fact he's supposedly leading the polls, says a lot about our country....and especially about "conservatives"
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747

Trump has me going full Consipracy Keanu sometimes, I won't lie, regarding his possible trolling to make the GOP bad. Please tell me he's becoming the Andy Kaufman of politics instead of the Tom Cruise circa 2005 of politics.
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,339
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    politics is just waaaaaaay out of hand when the other side starts slinging bedroom stories from ex-wives...it's not like he got a bj in the oval office (and it's not like Bill was the first either) soon the media will be reporting on the size of a politions junk......

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

politics is just waaaaaaay out of hand when the other side starts slinging bedroom stories from ex-wives...it's not like he got a bj in the oval office (and it's not like Bill was the first either) soon the media will be reporting on the size of a politions junk......

Godfather.

Hahaha well considering it's all a big pissing contest anyways, maybe that pertinent piece of info would save a whole lot of breath from the windbags that report on elections!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Godfather.

Hahaha well considering it's all a big pissing contest anyways, maybe that pertinent piece of info would save a whole lot of breath from the windbags that report on elections!

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH.....knock the wind right out of thier sails !

Godfather.

• Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    I thought surely he would be fading away by now. Nope. 25% with Bush a distant 12% nationally. He's even leading Bush in Florida. It's going to be interesting to say the least.
  • Options
    secretely..........I'll bet people hope he wins just cause he is standing up aginst the tradional polition.
    and if history repetes it's self he might win... I have seen forums and news artical comments that just get blasted with Trump support if a writer or reader say anything side ways about him, buckle up troops this is going to be crazy.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    He won't make it through the second debate, IMO.
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018

In the beginning I didn't think he would make it to this debate. So I don't know. You very well could be right. I doubt he's prepping like the other robots are doing. That could either go over very very well or generate a crash and burn so big we end up with a nuclear winter. Either way, I have never been so excited about watching a debate in all my life. haha The only thing is, I think it's on Fox News and I haven't had satellite in years.

• Options
    Shawshank said:

In the beginning I didn't think he would make it to this debate. So I don't know. You very well could be right. I doubt he's prepping like the other robots are doing. That could either go over very very well or generate a crash and burn so big we end up with a nuclear winter. Either way, I have never been so excited about watching a debate in all my life. haha The only thing is, I think it's on Fox News and I haven't had satellite in years.

I'm sure it will be streamed. You can get the Fox news app on your phone or watch it on a computer.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,339

Shawshank said:

I'm sure it will be streamed. You can get the Fox news app on your phone or watch it on a computer.
    Doesn't that come with a virus? ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

I dunno, Santorum made it all the way last time.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,936
    rgambs said:

Godfather.

So true! I VERY much doubt we will hear any of this bedroom story nonsense fro Bernie Sanders. But maybe The Donald is just what Idiot America wants. I don't think so. I think the vote will go to a more qualified candidate. I am also practicing very hard at becoming a bonified optimist.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Santorum. Isn't that a dirty sex act?
  • Options

Santorum. Isn't that a dirty sex act?

Damn near killed him!
  • Options
    brianlux said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

So true! I VERY much doubt we will hear any of this bedroom story nonsense fro Bernie Sanders. But maybe The Donald is just what Idiot America wants. I don't think so. I think the vote will go to a more qualified candidate. I am also practicing very hard at becoming a bonified optimist.

I have to ask...what qualifies a candidate these days ? we got a simi qualified(little experiance before running) guy in the white house right now, I lnow it sounds scarcastic but really it seems the guy with experiance( to me) just means they know how to dodge the tough questions and lie with confidance and make the people(idiot Americans) believe them, I've always said it boils down to the best liar... but I wish it wassen't true. can we think of any president in our lifes that has kept all his promices ? I don't think so ?

if we going to choose the best qualified candidate then hands down it would be hillary clinton...why ? because no president before the clintons have achieved the level of courptness they have and still have followers, the clintons are expert politions but that does not qualify her in my opinion to be the president.

Godfather.

• Options
    ^^^ Surely you jest. Seriously, sometimes it seems like you must have been in a coma for the Bush years.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

^^^ Surely you jest. Seriously, sometimes it seems like you must have been in a coma for the Bush years.

yea well.......beats an obama coma I guess, funny you mentioned a Bush coma, why ? do I seem to push the Bush days on here ? I don't think I ever have, just because I don't back obama does that mean I still support Bush ? people seem to assume a lot while on the train.

Godfather.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,448

brianlux said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

I have to ask...what qualifies a candidate these days ? we got a simi qualified(little experiance before running) guy in the white house right now, I lnow it sounds scarcastic but really it seems the guy with experiance( to me) just means they know how to dodge the tough questions and lie with confidance and make the people(idiot Americans) believe them, I've always said it boils down to the best liar... but I wish it wassen't true. can we think of any president in our lifes that has kept all his promices ? I don't think so ?

if we going to choose the best qualified candidate then hands down it would be hillary clinton...why ? because no president before the clintons have achieved the level of courptness they have and still have followers, the clintons are expert politions but that does not qualify her in my opinion to be the president.

Godfather.

So by that criteria your boy Trump is perfect for the job you should be thrilled when you vote for him next yr that will make it three elections in a row you will vote for the loser
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited July 2015

PJ_Soul said:

yea well.......beats an obama coma I guess, funny you mentioned a Bush coma, why ? do I seem to push the Bush days on here ? I don't think I ever have, just because I don't back obama does that mean I still support Bush ? people seem to assume a lot while on the train.

Godfather.

No, it's just that calling the Clinton era more corrupt than any other presidency that came before (not to mention right after) made me wonder. The Bush family are way more corrupt, what with Halliburton, etc etc.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

You certainly don't appear to push the Bush years here on the Train. However, you certainly appear to NEVER mention how corrupt the Bush years were compared to whatever you may think the Obama presidency is or has been. It appears as if the currupted things the Bush years got away with doesn't count or are insignificant whenever you speak of Obama's indiscretions. Your disdain towards the current president seems to far outweighs what ANY other president has done.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

You certainly don't appear to push the Bush years here on the Train. However, you certainly appear to NEVER mention how corrupt the Bush years were compared to whatever you may think the Obama presidency is or has been. It appears as if the currupted things the Bush years got away with doesn't count or are insignificant whenever you speak of Obama's indiscretions. Your disdain towards the current president seems to far outweighs what ANY other president has done.

Peace

Exactly.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Like assuming that Obama's additional SSI Representative Payee background check will lead to the bad man taking your guns away? Equally unfounded as any assumption I've heard on here.

You're not above preaching assumptions, delusions, or nonsense.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

brianlux said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

So by that criteria your boy Trump is perfect for the job you should be thrilled when you vote for him next yr that will make it three elections in a row you will vote for the loser
    ooooohh now now Jose I didn't mean to upset you, Lets start over o.k !
    I have been pointing out how Trumps popularty is growing that's all, we both know he won't be president but I must admit it is fun to watch some squirm LOL!!!!!

Godfather.

This discussion has been closed.