Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^^ Surely you jest. Seriously, sometimes it seems like you must have been in a coma for the Bush years.

yea well.......beats an obama coma I guess, funny you mentioned a Bush coma, why ? do I seem to push the Bush days on here ? I don't think I ever have, just because I don't back obama does that mean I still support Bush ? people seem to assume a lot while on the train.

Godfather.

You certainly don't appear to push the Bush years here on the Train. However, you certainly appear to NEVER mention how corrupt the Bush years were compared to whatever you may think the Obama presidency is or has been. It appears as if the currupted things the Bush years got away with doesn't count or are insignificant whenever you speak of Obama's indiscretions. Your disdain towards the current president seems to far outweighs what ANY other president has done.

Peace

Exactly.
    you could be right, no argument here.

Godfather.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,448

brianlux said:

rgambs said:

politics is just waaaaaaay out of hand when the other side starts slinging bedroom stories from ex-wives...it's not like he got a bj in the oval office (and it's not like Bill was the first either) soon the media will be reporting on the size of a politions junk......

Godfather.

Hahaha well considering it's all a big pissing contest anyways, maybe that pertinent piece of info would save a whole lot of breath from the windbags that report on elections!
    So true! I VERY much doubt we will hear any of this bedroom story nonsense fro Bernie Sanders. But maybe The Donald is just what Idiot America wants. I don't think so. I think the vote will go to a more qualified candidate. I am also practicing very hard at becoming a bonified optimist.

I have to ask...what qualifies a candidate these days ? we got a simi qualified(little experiance before running) guy in the white house right now, I lnow it sounds scarcastic but really it seems the guy with experiance( to me) just means they know how to dodge the tough questions and lie with confidance and make the people(idiot Americans) believe them, I've always said it boils down to the best liar... but I wish it wassen't true. can we think of any president in our lifes that has kept all his promices ? I don't think so ?

if we going to choose the best qualified candidate then hands down it would be hillary clinton...why ? because no president before the clintons have achieved the level of courptness they have and still have followers, the clintons are expert politions but that does not qualify her in my opinion to be the president.

Godfather.

So by that criteria your boy Trump is perfect for the job you should be thrilled when you vote for him next yr that will make it three elections in a row you will vote for the loser
    ooooohh now now Jose I didn't mean to upset you, Lets start over o.k !
    I have been pointing out how Trumps popularty is growing that's all, we both know he won't be president but I must admit it is fun to watch some squirm LOL!!!!!

Godfather.

No GF I'm not upset at all just having some fun with you kid I agree this will be entertaining as heck watching the GOP take each other apart in the debates ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

brianlux said:

rgambs said:

politics is just waaaaaaay out of hand when the other side starts slinging bedroom stories from ex-wives...it's not like he got a bj in the oval office (and it's not like Bill was the first either) soon the media will be reporting on the size of a politions junk......

Godfather.

Hahaha well considering it's all a big pissing contest anyways, maybe that pertinent piece of info would save a whole lot of breath from the windbags that report on elections!
    So true! I VERY much doubt we will hear any of this bedroom story nonsense fro Bernie Sanders. But maybe The Donald is just what Idiot America wants. I don't think so. I think the vote will go to a more qualified candidate. I am also practicing very hard at becoming a bonified optimist.

I have to ask...what qualifies a candidate these days ? we got a simi qualified(little experiance before running) guy in the white house right now, I lnow it sounds scarcastic but really it seems the guy with experiance( to me) just means they know how to dodge the tough questions and lie with confidance and make the people(idiot Americans) believe them, I've always said it boils down to the best liar... but I wish it wassen't true. can we think of any president in our lifes that has kept all his promices ? I don't think so ?

if we going to choose the best qualified candidate then hands down it would be hillary clinton...why ? because no president before the clintons have achieved the level of courptness they have and still have followers, the clintons are expert politions but that does not qualify her in my opinion to be the president.

Godfather.

So by that criteria your boy Trump is perfect for the job you should be thrilled when you vote for him next yr that will make it three elections in a row you will vote for the loser
    ooooohh now now Jose I didn't mean to upset you, Lets start over o.k !
    I have been pointing out how Trumps popularty is growing that's all, we both know he won't be president but I must admit it is fun to watch some squirm LOL!!!!!

Godfather.

No GF I'm not upset at all just having some fun with you kid I agree this will be entertaining as heck watching the GOP take each other apart in the debates ....
    HAHAHHAH yea the GOP is throwing everything they can at him, sometimes I wish Trump would win just to pioss off those guys...but at the end of the day it's about what is best for our country and pick'n's are getting slim, it's like car shopping, I can't afford the loaded model so I have to settle for second best LOL !

Godfather.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,339
    He said he would have or could see Palin in a cabinet position.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    mickeyrat said:

He said he would have or could see Palin in a cabinet position.

yea I read that, it's possible that we start seeing some huge line up changes in the white house, and truthfully I think we can all agree on that although the new line up may not be what we would like to have.

I say that because social media and the news has been flooded with people that are so angery with the way politics have been that they(myself included) have denounced thier choosen parties and slam government in general which by the way is why Trump is so popular IMO (he must have read "mine kompht") spelling ? HAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHA.

Godfather.

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/politics/donald-trump-cnn-megyn-kelly-comment/index.html

We should take bets on how long it takes Trump to bolt from the GOP and run as an independent.

Trump's response to the outrage was basically that the media is being "too politically correct."

The clown show continues.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    the twitter trash talking afterwords is not very presidential. WTF do I know.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    no worries guy's Trump will emplode before the elections and then blame it everybody but himself, it's a shame really..we need a president that can see eye to eye with the working class and America in general and that's the roll Trump has been playing but in the end I'm sure his coruption runs just as deep as the other people who are running, I'm startiing to wonder which liar is worthy of my vote...I can say for sure Walker can kiss my crusty ass as well as Kristie and a few others (kristie is an owned puppet-gut feeling) Clinton can kiss my ass too, the only thing she is concerned about is her appitite for power, I don't care about parties or how weathy or broke they are I just want someone that has genuine concern for Americans and the working people that keep the wheels of America rolling and I don't care if they are politicaly correct or not, just straight up honesty would be something new and refreshing.

Godfather.
    Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/politics/donald-trump-cnn-megyn-kelly-comment/index.html

We should take bets on how long it takes Trump to bolt from the GOP and run as an independent.

Trump's response to the outrage was basically that the media is being "too politically correct."

the guy is just crazy enough to run as an independent. i hope he does. if people had to choose between clinton/sanders, bush, and trump, it will be the dems in a landslide of historical proportions.

the only way you will get rid of trump is if you ignore him. if you stop going to campaign events, if the media stops covering him and reporting his tweets, he will go away. people like him thrive on money and attention. if he does not get the attention he will go away.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

the guy is just crazy enough to run as an independent. i hope he does. if people had to choose between clinton/sanders, bush, and trump, it will be the dems in a landslide of historical proportions.

the only way you will get rid of trump is if you ignore him. if you stop going to campaign events, if the media stops covering him and reporting his tweets, he will go away. people like him thrive on money and attention. if he does not get the attention he will go away.
    he will be the center of attention until thye election is over and after that he will still be well covered my the media for a long time to come...ignoring him is imposible, you and some others may be able to but the media and the world have not heard enough about Donald Trump yet.

Godfather.

• Options
    Trump hasn't heard enough about Trump yet.

Fucking blowhard with sycophants surrounding him. Unwilling to take an objective look at the bile that spills out of his mouth and se ed where peoples analysis is correct about that bile.

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Ladies and gentlemen....the president of the United States.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Putin's judo skills got nothing on Trump. If he is elected, they will have to do room sweeps at UN conferences for hidden folding chairs and ladders.

Arms negotiations could be settled with a Hell in a Cell cage match. And White House press conferences with theme entrance music and pyrotechnics will be much more entertaining.

Hmmm. I tell you what. If he gets The Rock to sign up as a running mate, my outlook on Trump may change.
  • Options
    :lol:
    Ya....it'll look more like Pres. Hector Comacho and the House of Representin'!

Dems have to run Stone Cold....
    http://giant.gfycat.com/DopeyHighAmericancicada.webm
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

:lol:
    Ya....it'll look more like Pres. Hector Comacho and the House of Representin'!

Dems have to run Stone Cold....
    http://giant.gfycat.com/DopeyHighAmericancicada.webm

Austin dosent look like a Dem.Hes got that republican look.

• Options
    Now Alec Baldwin and Clooney.They look like Dems
  • Options
    Dem schweddy balls.....
    Clooney? hmmmm......redneck loudmouth rebel wrestler vs classy sex symbol philanthropist actor....in other words....both putting on a show for the masses. pretty much sums up the whole political atmosphere down there, dun'it?
    (not that canada is any better...but I'm not sure who we would use as examples of our 'leaders')

• Options
    edited August 2015
    This seems like it will be the most interesting election cycle in years.Hours and hours of goodness await.
    Hey Drowned are you ready for the wall Trump wants to build.Canada could be next.You guys are one gold medal in Olympic hockey or 1 more Beiber away?
  • Options
    I'm sure if there is one man in the world who could improve nature by building a wall along the world's longest uncontrolled border it would be Donald Trump. Don't believe me ? Just ask him.
    He has made a mockery of the election cycle… But the whole thing is a bullshit dog and pony show anyway… It's about time someone showed it for what it is. Problem is… He's playing it straightand too many people are taking it seriously instead of for the comedy act it is.
    If hockey gold is all it takes better start Diggin buddy
  • Options

Ladies and gentlemen....the president of the United States.

trump would not fight for real. he has money and can pay people to do that for him. the american way.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

I'm sure if there is one man in the world who could improve nature by building a wall along the world's longest uncontrolled border it would be Donald Trump. Don't believe me ? Just ask him.
    He has made a mockery of the election cycle… But the whole thing is a bullshit dog and pony show anyway… It's about time someone showed it for what it is. Problem is… He's playing it straightand too many people are taking it seriously instead of for the comedy act it is.
    If hockey gold is all it takes better start Diggin buddy

Agreed we are fucked,lol
  • Options
    Hillary is as honest as they come and she's got a D next to her name......LOL !!!!
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/13/official-clinton-inner-circle-may-have-stripped-email-classification-markings/?intcmp=hpbt1

Godfather.
  • Options
    Assuming that's accurate. My guess is that it is more BS similar to the report they made last week that she was being indicted. That wasn't true either.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    i saw that trump layed the smackdown on rand paul today. he dissed his golf game. said that rand invited him to golf last year and he said no. haha..

• Options

Assuming that's accurate. My guess is that it is more BS similar to the report they made last week that she was being indicted. That wasn't true either.

well you know what happens when we assume LOL ! I just get a kick out of all the trash FOX prints about the Clintons, if it's true or not is the question but every now and then they nail it.

Godfather.

• Options
    every now and then the Sun, the magazine that always used to publish photos of a "real" half man-half bat creature gets it right. i would assume fox would be held to a slightly higher standard than every now and then. know what im sayin?

• Options

every now and then the Sun, the magazine that always used to publish photos of a "real" half man-half bat creature gets it right. i would assume fox would be held to a slightly higher standard than every now and then. know what im sayin?

sometimes in my own little world I wonder if some of the trash..yes trash that fox puts out is based on information that is not known to the public and covered up by political clean up crews, CIA and so on, I know it sounds like a movie with Tom Cruse...but what if ?

Godfather.

• Options

sometimes in my own little world I wonder if some of the trash..yes trash that fox puts out is based on information that is not known to the public and covered up by political clean up crews, CIA and so on, I know it sounds like a movie with Tom Cruse...but what if ?

Godfather.

Fox just puts out garbage to get the base worked up on a daily basis. It's really like watching the WWF

• Options

Godfather.

Fox just puts out garbage to get the base worked up on a daily basis. It's really like watching the WWF
    better !...what do you think of this ? I think she scould be right LOL !!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/13/lerner-brands-republicans-evil-and-dishonest-in-newly-released-emails/?intcmp=hpbt1

Godfather.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It's all mud-slinging, GF. Both (all?) parties, like most politicians, harbor some nasty qualities and actions.

I also take her comments in context about refusing to testify. Pretty sure Ms. Lerner is not halo-worthy.

And, I take most politically-aimed comments with a shitload of grains of salt.
This discussion has been closed.