Options

Crowdsourcing "Unlikely to Happen"

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548

They can do what they want but don't forget that they got paid a ton of money by a lot of us. They don't owe us a tour but they also don't tour for free when they do it. We all have paid $35 for a $5 shirt at a show.

I have zero idea how the amount they charge for shirts has anything to do with the frequency in which they should tour. I wish they woukd charge more to reduce the flippability of them. Then maybe i could score one!

It is for the people that say they don't owe us anything or they have already done so much for us. Like we haven't paid for every bit of what they have "given us". That's all I'm saying.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,845

They can do what they want but don't forget that they got paid a ton of money by a lot of us. They don't owe us a tour but they also don't tour for free when they do it. We all have paid $35 for a $5 shirt at a show.

I have zero idea how the amount they charge for shirts has anything to do with the frequency in which they should tour. I wish they woukd charge more to reduce the flippability of them. Then maybe i could score one!

It is for the people that say they don't owe us anything or they have already done so much for us. Like we haven't paid for every bit of what they have "given us". That's all I'm saying.
    When people refer to what the band has given them, they aren't talking about shirts or cd's. They are talking about how their music has touched their soul, how their songs have lifted them in tough times, for many people, even having it go as deep as saving their lives.

You cant buy that.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Agreed.

Also this thread breaks the record for the longest crowd sourcing thread!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

When people refer to what the band has given them, they aren't talking about shirts or cd's. They are talking about how their music has touched their soul, how their songs have lifted them in tough times, for many people, even having it go as deep as saving their lives.

You cant buy that.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free"
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    MayDay10 said:

Agreed.

Also this thread breaks the record for the longest crowd sourcing thread!

Hooray!!!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    IBTL

:)