Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,845

OP's tracking says it hasn't been delivered....fwiw.

LOL

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Santos has spoken. :bow:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    put him in his place Santos
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    enough with the super duper limited mystery bullshit and just grow a pair and reissue your catalog
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Just realized I'm going to have to stay away from the forum so I don't see what people get and get more ticked off about not getting through for 40 minutes last Saturday.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    my2hands said:

enough with the super duper limited mystery bullshit and just grow a pair and reissue your catalog

:rock_on:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    They should recall the package and cancel his order for fibbing :)
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    Sarava said:

They should recall the package and cancel his order for fibbing :)

Totally. The internet police will get him. I believe rule #1 clearly states "only 100% truths will be allowed on the internet."
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    RP112579 said:

Awkward.
    :lol: and what is fwiw???
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    FoxyRedLa said:

RP112579 said:

Awkward.
    "For what it's worth"

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    DuH! Thanks! And again :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Adults are just silly
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Adults are just silly

you have to admit, it was pretty clever in execution. he purposely did not initially mention the color of the Fixer 7", knowing full well someone was going to take the bait and ask.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

Oof... was definitely too good to be true and a little too casual, but who knows.

Back into the pot go a Lost Dogs and blue Fixer then!
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Now if Santos could check if Jennifer Aniston is still under speedy's table..
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I'd still like to know how I could have a mystery box in my cart & have it sold out from under me, fwiw.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

She moved from under Speedy's table to my couch :shifty:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

ahhhh, a little hint of the Fixer story maybe?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    mfc2006 said:

I'd still like to know how I could have a mystery box in my cart & have it sold out from under me, fwiw.

cookies
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

ahhhh, a little hint of the Fixer story maybe?
    Jennifer Aniston and the Fixer story..not directly related..but they kind of go together in a non-direct way..:shifty:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
    RD101189 said:

Just realized I'm going to have to stay away from the forum so I don't see what people get and get more ticked off about not getting through for 40 minutes last Saturday.

Agreed. Cant stand the trolls. Some of the comments on this thread are hilarious but making up the original post is a dick thing to do. I dont see it as funny or clever. Just someone who obviously has nothing better to do then try and stir the pot a little. Too early for that considering all the people that missed out. Hope he gets a brad and 2012 xmas single mystery vinyl package.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914

RD101189 said:

Agreed. Cant stand the trolls. Some of the comments on this thread are hilarious but making up the original post is a dick thing to do. I dont see it as funny or clever. Just someone who obviously has nothing better to do then try and stir the pot a little. Too early for that considering all the people that missed out. Hope he gets a brad and 2012 xmas single mystery vinyl package.
    Amen to that!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    FoxyRedLa said:

RP112579 said:

Awkward.
    in greek is "fuck what i want " :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

FoxyRedLa said:

RP112579 said:

Awkward.
    in greek is "fuck what i want " :D
    That s some funny stuff dimitris!
  • Options

RD101189 said:

So you are hoping he gets shitty items for a post on the internet? what does that say about you?

I can see the humor in it, since I don't give a shit about vinyl and didn't bother, and beyond that, i don't get all bent out of shape over "stuff" anymore.

sometimes this place reminds me of a bunch of spoiled brats on christmas morning that whine about the brand new toys they got.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

RD101189 said:

So you are hoping he gets shitty items for a post on the internet? what does that say about you?

I can see the humor in it, since I don't give a shit about vinyl and didn't bother, and beyond that, i don't get all bent out of shape over "stuff" anymore.

sometimes this place reminds me of a bunch of spoiled brats on christmas morning that whine about the brand new toys they got.

Completely agree with you. I was one of the people who didn't receive a confirmation number and had my money refunded. I thought the OP post was pretty funny. People need to stop being so sensitive about shit.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150

RD101189 said:

Here's some internet tissues for your sad internet tears. Take an internet joke, life is too short to give a rats ass about someone having fun with you on the interwebs.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

RD101189 said:

I agree with you on your last point but I just don't like the op s sense of humor. To me it s childish, kind of like the corny jokes I hear around April 1 from students. I don t understand the op s ...what is the purpose of the post? To agitate? To make people jealous? An attempt at humor? To each their own.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

RD101189 said:

I agree with you on your last point but I just don't like the op s sense of humor. To me it s childish, kind of like the corny jokes I hear around April 1 from students. I don t understand the op s ...what is the purpose of the post? To agitate? To make people jealous? An attempt at humor? To each their own.
    I totally agree (and the same for when people bump old posts of tour announcements when they know something is happening). I was glad that Santos outted him. But for someone to wish "bad" things on them for doing it is actually worse than what the OP did.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

mcgruff10 said:

RD101189 said:

I totally agree (and the same for when people bump old posts of tour announcements when they know something is happening). I was glad that Santos outted him. But for someone to wish "bad" things on them for doing it is actually worse than what the OP did.

We think alike! I absolutely hate when people bump old tour announcement posts. And wishing bad things/records on someone is complete bs. Karma baby.