Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    edited April 2015

RKCNDY said:

I got the same package as Horos...now thinking of a trade for a sealed black PJ20....or keep one sealed, and spin the other.

I'd be up for that. I just need to check at home if mine is still sealed.
    No, I meant trade my sealed black PJ20 for something else. Or spin the black PJ20 and keep the colored vinyl sealed.

Sorry for the confusion!
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Well that's a nice score. Congrats!
  • Options
    Hey, I'm happy! Someday I'll get a Benny, but I realize putting the collection together takes time. My holiday single collection went amazingly well.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Horos said:

RKCNDY said:

I got the same package as Horos...now thinking of a trade for a sealed black PJ20....or keep one sealed, and spin the other.

Same records? Weird.
    wow, strange. Hopefully they didn't send all the good stuff to the local area.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    RKCNDY said:

Hey, I'm happy! Someday I'll get a Benny, but I realize putting the collection together takes time. My holiday single collection went amazingly well.

You can easily pay for half a benaroya with the PJ20
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Holy shit! Congratulations to you two..
    ..but hell, two less colored PJ20 for me (PJ20 colored would be my first choice if I could choose, since I already own a sealed Benny)..
    So, judging from these two packages, it's one super rare item with one very common item.. but super rare items can't be in every package, so there might as well be packages with two "moderately" rare items.. I just hope nobody will be screwed with a black backspacer and a 2011 single..
  • Options
    Horos said:

Nice.
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Maybe the packages went out in order ... Like all the coloured pj20s were packaged at the same time and went out in the first batch
  • Options
    MedozK said:

RKCNDY said:

Yeah, the vinyl trading wheels in my brain are turning...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 394
    Anyone wanna trade their coloured PJ20's? Just asking....
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    RKCNDY said:

MedozK said:

RKCNDY said:

Hey man, if I get a Benny is yours if you give me your colored PJ20 :D
    Post edited by Jammalambo on
  • Options
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    Everyone's Benny odds just increased ever so slightly LOL
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    RKCNDY said:

MedozK said:

RKCNDY said:

howmuch is the price in market for color pj20?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

Everyone's Benny odds just increased ever so slightly LOL

Eheh, true.. anyway, so strange that the first two person who posted their mystery score got the exact same two things..
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I might be weird, but I think I would feel somehow awkward trying to trade the items from this sale for the overinflated market prices.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    The next few day's this thread is gonna EXPLODE with tons of PJ Mystery Vinyl goodies.

I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!!! :)
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

MedozK said:

RKCNDY said:

I remember seen it for $800-900 on ebay.. actually, I think PJ20 colored is much much less quantity than the benaroya, so with time its value might be even higher..
  • Options

I might be weird, but I think I would feel somehow awkward trying to trade the items from this sale for the overinflated market prices.

its th same shit lisa.....when someone got for 70$ pj backback ands trade it for a poster of 98 worth 350$ at market is the same..
    so ifsomeone got a lostdog album,worth 300$ atmarket, can trade it for a pitsburg or moline poster..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    I think anyone should be delighted with a coloured pj20 lp. Current value must be around $500. You either got something great for your collection or something great to trade for your $50 plus shipping. One of my favourite annual singles too.

Here's hoping that they added the less sought after LPs to the list of possible items to put off deliberate flippers and make it seem a gamble. Why even bother adding 5-10 copies of the Vs reissue to the list. That one really baffled me. I doubt if 800 mystery vinyl packages were sold judging by the numbers who posted here that they got one and the majority of people who got one must be posters here because I think if you hadn't been checking this forum you would have given up and walked away, I was about to until I realised everyone was having the same issues and persisted.

• Options

RKCNDY said:

MedozK said:

RKCNDY said:

I remember seen it for $800-900 on ebay.. actually, I think PJ20 colored is much much less quantity than the benaroya, so with time its value might be even higher..

RKCNDY said:

MedozK said:

RKCNDY said:

thst high??ok..where they sell those?or was random??cant remember at all
  • Options
    My best guess would be $700 based on recent sales. The valid dropped after the last pop up shop release of them but is right back up there
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Come on Lost Dogs... Come on Lost Dogs...

Congrats on the PJ20 scores, I would be stoked! Though I would look to trade for Lost Dogs!

Come on Lost Dogs...
  • Options

its th same shit lisa.....when someone got for 70$ pj backback ands trade it for a poster of 98 worth 350$ at market is the same..
    so ifsomeone got a lostdog album,worth 300$ atmarket, can trade it for a pitsburg or moline poster..
    I'm only thinking of trading my own sealed black PJ20.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    According to popsike, the last 2 colored pj20 went for $700 and $300. I'd say current value is closer to $500. This mystery vinyl sale should cause a slight dip in the values of all of these items. Even the price of Benny's dropped after the pop-ups.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    It's depreceation, baby!

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Would love to get a coloured PJ20. Nice work.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I'm only thinking of trading my own sealed black PJ20.
    oh..i was talkingtothe other lisa...about the how the trade works..not gonna be an exception with this sale
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    Part of me doesn't want to know what the weight is. I want to open that box up with the anxiety of seeing a Benny (or not). A coloured PJ20 would be cool too!
  • Options
    Have the actual weights been accurate or is their validity to what santos posted?