Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214
    korn-1 said:

All those color PJ20's... anyone who got one but would rather have LD? I may trade mine okus some other goodies

Initially I would have absolutely said "yes" to this deal, but the colored PJ20 set is really awesome. I think the universe (and Santos) got it right when it paired me up with this set. So I'll keep it, but I do think someone might take you up on that. The LD set is a real hot item.
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Lol, thanks everyone. It's really not a big deal, I already had it, and was able to get it to wg, who really wanted it. I have had lots of members help me out with stuff before.,,, so really I am just returning the favors.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    edited April 2015
    Any other UK tracking got "Label created on 20th...order processed ready for UPS" or has your package shipped? Mine seems happy just sitting there. I'm on holiday at the moment so no major rush I guess...
    Post edited by Spags on
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Love seeing all the coloured PJ20's, hopefully some made it to western Canada
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,576

100 Pacer said:

@youngvedder congrats! Whereabouts are you located out of curiosity?

Since the Benaroya arrived in these parts I'll take it as a sign from the universe that we'll see the band up here soon.

Just outside of orangeville!
    Awesome!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    edited April 2015

korn-1 said:

All those color PJ20's... anyone who got one but would rather have LD? I may trade mine okus some other goodies

Initially I would have absolutely said "yes" to this deal, but the colored PJ20 set is really awesome. I think the universe (and Santos) got it right when it paired me up with this set. So I'll keep it, but I do think someone might take you up on that. The LD set is a real hot item.
    Yeah, it is nice looking, somehow ive managed to collect all the studio's and still havent picked up PJ20. Id definately add more in with my LD if someone with a colored was willing tho, seems like A LOT if them popping up so i hope youre right!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    MedozK said:

Lol, thanks everyone. It's really not a big deal, I already had it, and was able to get it to wg, who really wanted it. I have had lots of members help me out with stuff before.,,, so really I am just returning the favors.

Good stuff :clap:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    This is all kinds of awesome. I was hoping that things like this would happen. Indeed good stuff :clap:
  • Options
    rchallenrchallen Posts: 58

I just want Riot Act or Yield, but at 1.88, I'm not holding my breath. Should be here tomorrow!

Yield is a VERY thin, light record. You could easily be getting that one!!

• Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 375
    DJ253147 said:

Just picked up my 3.12 lb. package. It got to Blaine, Wa Saturday but I couldn't pick it up 'til today. Very, very happy with PJ 20 coloured and STBC/Tremor Christ 7". Thanks 10c

Mine is waiting in Blaine too. So close yet so far. Finally gonna have a chance to get it tomorrow. Congrats on the PJ20!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    MedozK said:

Very cool of you nevertheless! Well done! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    I was shutout of Mystery sale. So for shits n giggles, I closed my eyes and put a PJ vinyl in a box and opened it 5 minutes later...it was backspacer...black :(. One could only dream.
  • Options
    jrock60jrock60 Posts: 76
    This thread has already given me well over 70$ worth of enjoyment, send me an epty box at this point and Ill be fine.
    korn-1 said:

korn-1 said:

Yeah, it is nice looking, somehow ive managed to collect all the studio's and still havent picked up PJ20. Id definately add more in with my LD if someone with a colored was willing tho, seems like A LOT if them popping up so i hope youre right!
    The only 2 lps i need are benny and ld if i get pj20 color ill take that trade as ld is what im hoping for.
    I'll ride the wave...
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    MedozK said:

Well the sale was frustrating... :anguished:

The anticipation of the waiting was ok.... :neutral:

The arrival of the package to me was VERY anti-climatic... :angry:

But giving it away to someone that will truly enjoy the record is :smiley:

So the whole experience was a good one, i feel good now. I actually have 90% of the vinyl on the list, was hoping for the rare Purple Mad Season, but it didn't happen. Hopefully others will get the record the were hoping for.

Very cool of you! :plus_one:
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,242

demetrios said:

just_one said:

How long do we have to wait in Europe do you think? Two weeks or so?

Around that i think. 2/3 Weeks still :(
    Add another 2/3 weeks on top of your 2/3 Euro weeks till they arrive to Canada which blows my mind EVERY .. SINGLE .. TIME! We are paying the same shipping rate everyone outside the USA is but yet the packages get to Canada last before everyone else does, even though we live a few hours across the damn border. That shouldn't be right @ that price. For packages to arrive to Canada last, we should be getting a cheaper rate from UPS, being that our packages don't come with a tracking number .. which it should be at that price UPS is offering the 10club.
    I always thought it was a customs issue, not a shipping issue.

It is usually.
    Don't think its customs, i order stuff from Metallica club and it always arrives 10-14 days 10c stuff is always at least week longer.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,352
    Tres Mts. and Unthought Known. 1.950lbs. Not a big score but that was fun! Thanks to 10C for doing this sale! The Unthought Known is up for trade btw...
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,242
    demetrios said:

Supposedly a Benny landed in Canada

Yep. In Ontario. And he never received a tracking number from the 10club.
    How the hell, i can see Seattle and haven't got mine yet.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    alfredo.amoedoalfredo.amoedo San Francisco, CA Posts: 105
    edited April 2015
    Mad Season - Above 12"

Love, Reign O'er Me 7"

Oh well, still fun.
    Post edited by alfredo.amoedo on
  • Options
    KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125
    MedozK said:

wg said:

MedozK said:

Incredibly disappointed in mine... Live on Ten Legs and Better Things (2.18lbs)

I'd take it...

Give me your address...you can have it.. pay shipping
    Really?
  • Options
    KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125
    Opened my Mystery Lightning Bolt when I came home tonight and it is Red!!!
  • Options

MedozK said:

Well the sale was frustrating... :anguished:

The anticipation of the waiting was ok.... :neutral:

The arrivial of the package to me was VERY anti-climatic... :angry:

But giving it away to someone that will truly enjoy the record is :smiley:

So the whole experience was a good one, i feel good now. I actually have 90% of the vinyl on the list, was hoping for the rare Purple Mad Season, but it didn't happen. Hopefully others will get the record the were hoping for.

That is so cool that you are giving yours away to someone who really wanted them! Lovely gesture. If I get a purple Mad Season, it's yours. I just want Riot Act or Yield, but at 1.88, I'm not holding my breath. Should be here tomorrow!
    I've got a copy of yield for you if you get a purple mad season to trade for it!
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,518
    This is so much fun to read through! Both my wife and I got shut out by the white screen (we had to wake up at 4am in Kauai!), but still its great following along and seeing how happy this sale has made a lot of members!

On a side note, if anyone gets duplicates and is interested in a trade, I have a mint Klausen Mad Season poster that I picked up at the show in January along with other rare posters and two sealed packs of Wrigley baseball cards. Would be interested in trading especially for LD, Riot Act, or (in my dreams), a benny. Please PM me with offers if interested.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    Got Brad LP and Sevens
    Might consider trading the sevens...❓
    Pepsi Center - Apr 1 '03, Jul 2-3 '06 | Grant Park - Aug 05 '07 | E Center - Sep 28 '09 | Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27 '09 | Sprint Center May 3 '10 | Scottrade Center May 4 '10 | Alpine Valley - Sep 3-4, '11 | Wrigley Field - July 19, '13 | Pepsi Center Oct 22, '14
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    edited April 2015
    Spags said:

Any other UK tracking got "Label created on 20th...order processed ready for UPS" or has your package shipped? Mine seems happy just sitting there. I'm on holiday at the moment so no major rush I guess...

Do you see a longer tracking number on that same page? Use that to get some further details. Most likely it lists April 27th, Fontana, California. From there on it is most likely on a plane headed to Europe and dont expect to see any further updates. The weight is the original 2,2.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    spewing i missed this sale as i was in africa on holiday with no internets when sale started,congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to score something
  • Options
    Spags said:

Mine was the same so I registered for updates last night and it quickly updated to being in Fontana, CA on the 27th, the same as other overseas folk.
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    MedozK said:

Maybe it´s not a big deal for you but you could have trade it...so it´s generous and that made my day!

As I wasn´t successful getting through the sale and have nothing to offer for trade, I was a little bit sad, but ok with it. Even so it was fun to follow this tread to see everyone happy with what they got. Hope there are many Lisa´s here... ;)
    Congratulations to everyone!

But people like you MedozK make it a pleasure to follow this and be a member here!

Maybe some of who are disappointed could make something good out of it and donate it for a good intention. There are some people who really need help!
    :peace:
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    Hub. said:

Thanks for the tip mrk2. :smile:

Same info here (location and weight).

Yep, me too...looks like its in good company!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    Horse2345 said:

demetrios said:

Supposedly a Benny landed in Canada

Yep. In Ontario. And he never received a tracking number from the 10club.
    How the hell, i can see Seattle and haven't got mine yet.
    My only guess is all the Benny packages that were shipped outside the USA were shipped by International Priority Shipping via the Global Shipping Program by UPS & not your standard Standard International Shipping by UPS that is offered at the 10club store. 10club just didn't send these fan's tracking numbers who live outside the USA. Maybe 1 or 2 in Canada will get their Mystery Vinyl Box in the mail this week, but everyone else here will wait another month or so.