Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    edited April 2015
    JH10467 said:

Got mine today as well. Devil Doll and PJ20. Tracking Said it was 3.27 pounds.

Mine is 3.08 lbs, so I bet I get the same.
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    MedozK said:

moses562 said:

MedozK said:

Incredibly disappointed in mine... Live on Ten Legs and Better Things (2.18lbs)

So this is what I am assuming I can expect with mine...2.175 here.
    Maybe not, never know.
    I think someone else got Live on Ten Legs and had the same weight. I am curious to know and at the least glad to have gotten in.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    MS35398MS35398 Posts: 26
    Near Kansas City. Backspacer black vinyl and LBC. I kind of took it in the neck on the Mystery Poster sale, so I thought maybe I was due for some good luck here. But I knew I was taking a risk when I sent in my money, so I can't complain.
  • Options

Moonlander and orange fixer. Pleased. Heard good things about Moonlander, but never pulled the trigger on it. Wonderful times following this thread, and good luck to all who have yet to receive theirs.
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,005
    edited April 2015
    MS35398 said:

Near Kansas City. Backspacer black vinyl and LBC. I kind of took it in the neck on the Mystery Poster sale, so I thought maybe I was due for some good luck here. But I knew I was taking a risk when I sent in my money, so I can't complain.

My mystery poster was brutal and it was damaged too and 10c wouldn't exchange so I'm hoping for better luck this time around.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291

I always thought items like the bennies are numbered in the factory and then sealed, but the fact that these are labelled 15RSDxx means they're shrink-wrapped in the 10C warehouse, no? If so, why seal them at all if this increases the likelihood of them getting flipped at exorbitant prices? Even if it's to protect the item in transit, it could be done without the shrink-wrap? Just a thought... Or am I missing the point?

The original bennies were shrinkwrapped and there was a small tear wear they were hand numbered. I think the 10c made a small cut and wrote in the number. I don't think they shrinkwrapped them on their own.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    So what the hell is going to be in mine? I have 3.6 lbs. sevens? Benny?! Lost dogs? Pj20? Seems like a lot of weight. Anyone else get 3.6?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited April 2015
    Well the sale was frustrating... :anguished:

The anticipation of the waiting was ok.... :neutral:

The arrival of the package to me was VERY anti-climatic... :angry:

But giving it away to someone that will truly enjoy the record is :smiley:

So the whole experience was a good one, i feel good now. I actually have 90% of the vinyl on the list, was hoping for the rare Purple Mad Season, but it didn't happen. Hopefully others will get the record the were hoping for.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,777
    I don't even know the weight of mine and I didn't receive a shipping email just one that I've been qued for shipping.
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    pookasnakepookasnake Posts: 161
    MedozK said:

The arrivial of the package to me was VERY anti-climatic... :angry:

So the whole experience was a good one, i feel good now. I actually have 90% of the vinyl on the list, was hoping for the rare Purple Mad Season, but it didn't happen. Hopefully others will get the record the were hoping for.

That is so cool that you are giving yours away to someone who really wanted them! Lovely gesture. If I get a purple Mad Season, it's yours. I just want Riot Act or Yield, but at 1.88, I'm not holding my breath. Should be here tomorrow!
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....

9b62a062-ff5e-4ae3-9ff8-6d47ef18c764_zps86ddfa45.jpg
  • Options
    jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474
    FR181798 said:

Yup in the UK as well. We''ll pay an additional £18 customs/ import charge and it will be a dinged up black Backspacer. That's how these things work.
    I'm planning on going one better than those who keep their vinyl sealed, going to keep the shipping mailer sealed then its whatever I want it to be. I'm calling this Schrödinger's vinyl paradox. Whilst the mailer is still sealed the record is simultaneously a Benny and a black Backspacer.

You're wrinkling my brain.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    MedozK said:

This guy! This guy, ladies and gentleman, is as good as they come, a very generous soul! Thank you kind sir.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

MedozK said:

That is so cool that you are giving yours away to someone who really wanted them! Lovely gesture. If I get a purple Mad Season, it's yours. I just want Riot Act or Yield, but at 1.88, I'm not holding my breath. Should be here tomorrow!
    lol... I don't need the Mad Season..you get it..you enjoy it.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ^^ That makes me smile for you. How very kind of him! :)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    @youngvedder - are you it? Congratulations, Benny-brother :plus_one: Enjoy it to the max!!!

I love the new scores too, they are all over the place! Well done, Tenclub!
  • Options
    Tres Mtn and Music for Film! Gotta admit, I am pretty stoked about it since I didn't have either yet.. And FWIW: 2.155 lbs.
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214

So what the hell is going to be in mine? I have 3.6 lbs. sevens? Benny?! Lost dogs? Pj20? Seems like a lot of weight. Anyone else get 3.6?

3.6 might be the largest I've heard yet. This could be a good thing for you. :)
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    Got EV Eukelele w/book and reign o'er me fan club single. 2.52 weight
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150

Fingers crossed!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640

Fingers crossed!
    Maybe RVM or Benny!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JH10467JH10467 Posts: 35
    RKCNDY said:

JH10467 said:

Got mine today as well. Devil Doll and PJ20. Tracking Said it was 3.27 pounds.

colored PJ20?
    Just the regular one.
  • Options
    youngvedderyoungvedder Canada Posts: 102
    100 Pacer said:

@youngvedder congrats! Whereabouts are you located out of curiosity?

Since the Benaroya arrived in these parts I'll take it as a sign from the universe that we'll see the band up here soon.

Just outside of orangeville!
    8/22/98 Barrie; 8/23/98 Detroit
    10/05/00 Toronto; 10/07/00 Detroit
    6/28/03 Toronto
    9/11/05 Kitchener; 9/13/05 Toronto; 9/19/05 Hamilton
    5/09/06 Toronto; 5/10/06 Toronto
    8/12/08 Toronto (Ed - Massey); 8/13/08 Toronto (Ed - Massey)
    8/21/09 Toronto; 10/31/09 Phili
    5/10/10 Buffalo
    9/12/11 Toronto;9/12/11 Toronto; 9/15/11 Hamilton
    10/18/14 Brooklyn
    10/16/15 Detroit
    5/10/16 Toronto; 5/12/16 Toronto
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    wg said:

MedozK said:

This guy! This guy, ladies and gentleman, is as good as they come, a very generous soul! Thank you kind sir.

I've seen Kevin post this many times...
    so I'm gonna "steal" it and use it on him!!!
    One of the BEST guys in the Forum!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    State of Love is a MustState of Love is a Must Maryland Posts: 108
    RNDM "Acts" and Merkinball

Admittedly, that combo wasn't exactly tops on my wish list. Sweet design/packaging on the RNDM though...
  • Options
    DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 640
    Just opened mine up here in Tucson, AZ...pkg weight was 1.98

RSD MV photo C0780787-0B19-4DFA-B59B-5D26D98E49B8_zpspl2bdehs.jpg

Pretty darn happy to get a Red Lightning Bolt! Was their something else I would've wanted over it? Sure, but I just appreciate TC doing this and having the ability to get something cool.
    Thanks PJ!
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    derbydave said:

wg said:

MedozK said:

I've seen Kevin post this many times...
    so I'm gonna "steal" it and use it on him!!!
    One of the BEST guys in the Forum!!!
    I'm a new member, but long time fan. I remember a neighbor had the Ten poster on his wall when I was about 6 or 7 and that's when I discovered them. Then Mom confiscated Vs. (she wasn't a fan of Leash I guess, whodathunk). Saw them in Madrid in 2007. And my buddy got me the fan club for my birthday this past year.

MedozK is now forever in my Pearl Jam memory bank. Thanks again for your incredible generosity!

Not that I am greedy, but if a Lost Dog shows up on Saturday, my head may explode.

What a great band and a great community of fans! Can I get an Amen?! Er, rather... HA...LLE...LU...JAH!!!
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    edited April 2015
    All those color PJ20's... anyone who got one but would rather have LD? I may trade mine plus some other goodies
    Post edited by korn-1 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    MedozK said:

MedozK said:

You're a class act man. It's nice to see so much positivity in this thread.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 637
    Just picked up my 3.12 lb. package. It got to Blaine, Wa Saturday but I couldn't pick it up 'til today. Very, very happy with PJ 20 coloured and STBC/Tremor Christ 7". Thanks 10c
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

MedozK said:

MedozK said:

You're a class act man. It's nice to see so much positivity in this thread.
    Indeed he is