Options

Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rgambs said:

^^^

but i thought it was israel that was under siege????

They are, the evil Palestinian children and first responders keep attacking bullets and bombs with their bodies.
    BOOM! Gasp
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,761
    edited March 2016
    BS44325 said:
    Curioous where the profit from this Israeli owned company conducting its business IN occupied lands was going? Was it staying IN Palestine going TO Palestinians?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:
    Curioous where the profit from this Israeli owned company conducting its business IN occupied lands was going? Was it staying IN Palestine going TO Palestinians?

Why would you be curious? The workers are paid a salary/benefits and the Palestinian Authority collects taxes. The company keeps all profits after this. That is how business works around the world. Now because of BDS there are no salaries and/or taxes for Palestinians while the profit still goes to the company. Good win for BDS.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

^^^

They are, the evil Palestinian children and first responders keep attacking bullets and bombs with their bodies.
    Glad that you are recognizing how ambulances have been used to transport weapons and fighters. Maybe you could educate your friends on this point.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

^^^

Glad that you are recognizing how ambulances have been used to transport weapons and fighters. Maybe you could educate your friends on this point.
    1 shred of verifiable proof of this? Morsel?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

^^^

1 shred of verifiable proof of this? Morsel?
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/hamas-tried-to-hijack-ambulances-during-gaza-war/2009/01/25/1232818246374.html

shreds

https://youtu.be/5oesBeCFAlg

morsels

https://youtu.be/a9iiyhoGK08

It's all over the internet unless your googlanator is broken. I wouldn't expect any of this to satisfy you though cause your all boom goes the dynamite.

• Options
    Proof for 2014 ?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    And your article states ATTEMPTED.

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Obey MOSSAD PROPAGANDA!
  • Options
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

^^^

ambulances carrying injured palestinians have been outright targeted by idf and delayed at checkpoints for years.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    JC29856 said:
    i posted a bunch of photos of the victims of israeli use of white phosphorus back when it happened in 2009. i would do it again, but this has been deemed an all ages forum since then. the pictures are very gnarly, even by my standards. it was easy because i did not have to type to make a point. the images of the dead spoke for themselves.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

• Options
    US taxpayer: another day another dollar less federal income taxes

Israel: another day another $10,000,000 US taxpayer dollars
  • Options
    Is he related to K. Block? If so, BDS D/C Shoes and Monster energy killing people drink. lol
    JC29856 said:
  • Options
    http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2016-03-03/us-media-want-to-keep-palestine-boring/

In fact, she is the kind of advocate for Palestinian rights who rarely gets a platform in the US media. Bakhtiar is worried about the booking, fearful that if allowed to speak unchallenged (as Israeli spokespeople so often are) she may come across to viewers as sympathetic and persuasive. As he puts it: “I cannot have this lady Rula all by herself.” He therefore pleads with Block to help find a strong Israeli spokesperson to counter Jebreal.
    Instead, Block suggests dropping Jebreal and booking a pliant Palestinian official, Ghaith al-Omari, who has worked in Washington think-tanks funded by Israel supporters and lobby groups like AIPAC. At that point, Bakhtiar admits that the reason Jebreal has been asked on is because of her looks.
    When Palestinians are criticised for not making a stronger case in the media, one should bear all this in mind. As the email exchange makes clear, Jebreal’s booking is the exception that proves the rule.
    Most of the time the Palestinian case is not given a voice at all. On the few occasions it is, both Israel and the US media actually prefer that it is articulated by besuited Palestinian officials, usually with a poor grasp of English and dire presentation skills. If the US media cannot ignore the Palestinian case, they want to bore us to death with it.
    - See more at: http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2016-03-03/us-media-want-to-keep-palestine-boring/#.dpuf
  • Options
    what did Cartman say about the serbian double bluff?
    "aint gonna work on me"
  • Options
  • Options
    Around 2,200 Palestinians - the majority of them non-combatants, according to the United Nations - were killed during the 50-day conflict, which also left 73 dead on the Israeli side. Around 18,000 Palestinian homes were destroyed or badly damaged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11372372/Israels-Gaza-house-bombing-policy-illegal-human-rights-group-says.html
  • Options
    do u know what family owns the NY times? lmao

those reverse Serbian mind tricks don't work on me son
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Around 2,200 Palestinians - the majority of them non-combatants, according to the United Nations - were killed during the 50-day conflict, which also left 73 dead on the Israeli side. Around 18,000 Palestinian homes were destroyed or badly damaged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11372372/Israels-Gaza-house-bombing-policy-illegal-human-rights-group-says.html

So its safe to say there is a shortage of housing in Gaza, still. Correct?

Heres the latest....
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0W41N9
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday he hopes to curb a wave of Palestinian assaults by expelling to Gaza families of assailants found to have encouraged them to attack Israelis.

Netanyahu, in a letter to Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit released to the media, asked for a legal opinion on such a move, which he said would "lead to significant reduction in terrorist activities against the state and its citizens".

Mandelblit, who assumed his post last month, and his predecessor have rejected similar expulsion proposals floated by right-wing cabinet ministers, political sources said.

But with pressure growing on Netanyahu to take tougher action against violence now in its sixth month, he appeared to have little to lose politically by formally asking for Mandelblit's approval, even if it was unlikely to be granted.

Since October, Palestinian stabbings, shootings and car rammings have killed 28 Israelis and a U.S. citizen. Israeli security forces have killed at least 172 Palestinians, 114 of whom Israel says were assailants, while most others were shot dead during violent protests.

In the occupied West Bank, the Palestine Liberation Organisation condemned the expulsion proposal as "ethnic cleansing and collective punishment". Hamas, the Islamist movement that runs the Gaza Strip, said expulsions would "escalate the current Palestinian uprising".

Israel Radio's legal analyst, Moshe Negbi, said expulsions from the West Bank and East Jerusalem, areas where most the violence has taken place, would be "ultra-illegal" and contravene international and Israeli law.

Palestinian leaders say many Palestinian attackers have acted out of desperation in the absence of movement towards creation of an independent state.

Israeli officials have said assailants are being incited to violence by their leaders and on social media. In his letter to Mandelblit, Netanyahu said some of their families had also been complicit.

• Options
    I wonder if the residents of THESE homes have been deemed as co-conspirators to help jusify these illegal actions.....

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/israel-demolishes-dozens-palestinian-homes-bank-160304134304570.html

Israeli forces have demolished dozens of structures, including a school, in the northern West Bank this week, leaving 10 families homeless, according to a new United Nations report.

In as statement issued on Friday, the UN Coordinator for Humanitarian Assistance and Development Aid said the demolitions took place on Wednesday in the village of Khirbet Tana, south of Nablus in the northern West Bank.

In total, 41 buildings were destroyed, displacing 36 Palestinians, including 11 children, the UN said.

"These are some of the highest levels of demolition and displacement recorded in a similar timeframe since 2009," the statement said.

READ MORE: House demolitions and Israel's 'court sanctioned revenge'

Khirbet Tana is home to approximately 250 people who rely on herding and agriculture for their livelihood, according to the report.

Because the residents need grazing land for their livestock, most have "little choice" but to stay in the area.

"Due to the community’s location within an area declared as a 'firing zone' for training purposes, residents are denied building permits and have experienced repeated waves of demolitions, the last one taking place on February 9," the report said.

Nickolay Mladenov, UN special coordinator for the Middle East peace process, said that last month the number of such demolitions had tripled on average since the start of the year.

"Since the beginning of 2016, Israel has demolished, on average, 29 Palestinian-owned structures per week, three times the weekly average for 2015," he said.

'Firing zones'

Last week, the European Union hit out at Israeli authorities after they demolished a school funded by the French government.

COGAT, the defence ministry body responsible for coordinating Israeli government activity in the Palestinian territories, put the number of buildings at 20.

In the West Bank, an estimated 18 percent of the area has been declared by the Israeli authorities as "firing zones", and 38 Palestinian communities are located within these areas.

'Collective punishment' targets Palestinians
    Because the Israeli Civil Administration prohibits building in these areas, wide-scale demolitions frequently take place.

The Israeli military is also frequently accused of carrying out punitive demolitions against the family homes of individuals suspected of attacks against Israelis.

While the Israeli military stopped punitive demolition orders in 2005, following reports by an Israeli military committee that the practice did not deter attacks, the practice was resumed in July 2014.

Throughout occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, some 90,000 Palestinians are facing potential displacement, according to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

• Options
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    rssesq said:

do u know what family owns the NY times? lmao

those reverse Serbian mind tricks don't work on me son

What does this mean?