Options

Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    JC29856 said:

How many Israelis killed by hamas rockets???

The Detainees and Ex-Detainees Committee, said in a report published on Sunday, that 85 percent of Palestinians who were killed by Israel since the beginning of 2015; 179 Palestinians, were killed in extrajudicial field executions.

It maintained that Israeli forces executed Palestinians in ‘cold-blood’ and on the grounds of mere suspicion, maintaining that forces acted as both judges and executioners.

this has been going on for years. it is kind of like american cops shooting unarmed blacks while armed whites most times are arrested without incident.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited February 2016

We know where you stand BS.
    As for McGill....voter apathy is everywhere. Maybe not 2-1, but when it comes to politics, that's a landslide...and you know it. Downplay it all you want, it's another institution joining the movement.

McGill BDS failed

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/student-led-bds-motion-at-mcgill-fails-ratification-process-1.2795441

Because most Canadians think it's dumb.

Downplay it all you want.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    US taxpayer: another day another dollar less federal income taxes

Israel: another day another $10,000,000 US taxpayer dollars
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    so that is what all that rantin and ravin by Bibi in OUR Congress was about.
    Leverage for mo american taxpayer cream?

Cash
    Rules
    Everything
    Around
    Me

Well played sir.
  • Options
    let the indoctrination commence. Who else is going to Geffen's party?
  • Options
    rssesq said:

let the indoctrination commence. Who else is going to Geffen's party?

What's wrong with Geffen?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    i wish i were a nominee. i wish i had received that in my swag bag. it would have given me and my famous friends a platform to publicly refuse the invite for what it is.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

JC29856 said:
    i wish i were a nominee. i wish i had received that in my swag bag. it would have given me and my famous friends a platform to publicly refuse the invite for what it is.
    Such courage
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:
    Such courage
    your sarcasm aside, it is cultural propaganda. most of our celebrities have no spine so of course they aren't going to say anything about it.

• Options

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:
    Such courage
    your sarcasm aside, it is cultural propaganda. most of our celebrities have no spine so of course they aren't going to say anything about it.
    BOOM goes the dynamite!
  • Options
    edited February 2016

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:
    Such courage
    Cultural Propaganda is an interesting choice of words. A country under siege offers to bring people over to see it for themselves. What you can't stand is that most people who go there realize it is nothing like the Israel you describe. They often come back with the attitude of Jesse Hughes from Eagles of Death Metal: "I would never boycott a place like this"

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Concert-review-The-Eagles-of-Death-Metal-408838#article=6020RDIxNkZEQjk4RDIwQ0RCQTY2RjhCRjBBMDNEMTBBM0M=

Now don't tell me he has no spine.
  • Options
    Interesting choice of word!
    Seige - the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    JC29856 said:

Seige - the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies.

Exactly. That's what BDS intends. Good on you for recognizing.

(Feel free to quote me with an added BOOM goes the dynamite)
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Exactly. That's what BDS intends. Good on you for recognizing.

(Feel free to quote me with an added BOOM goes the dynamite)
    I "intended" to so it's better than actually doing it.
  • Options
    179 Palestinians, were killed in extrajudicial field executions.

Kill 179 human beings but don't dare threaten "commerce".
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:
    Such courage
    Cultural Propaganda is an interesting choice of words. A country under siege offers to bring people over to see it for themselves. What you can't stand is that most people who go there realize it is nothing like the Israel you describe. They often come back with the attitude of Jesse Hughes from Eagles of Death Metal: "I would never boycott a place like this"

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Concert-review-The-Eagles-of-Death-Metal-408838#article=6020RDIxNkZEQjk4RDIwQ0RCQTY2RjhCRjBBMDNEMTBBM0M=

except israel is most definitely NOT under any sort of seige.

their position is of their own making. apartheid rule tends to put the powerful minority in a most precarious diplomatic situation. the more land israel steals, the more it inflames tensions.

• Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:
    Such courage

except israel is most definitely NOT under any sort of seige.

their position is of their own making. apartheid rule tends to put the powerful minority in a most precarious diplomatic situation. the more land israel steals, the more it inflames tensions.
    The more it exists the more it inflames tensions
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,690
    Disagree. HOW they choose to exist as a State toward the native populace is the issue. That they exist as a State isnt.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Oscars swag bag.
    Ironically along with the trip to Israel is a $900 toilet tissue holder.

But the most expensive "handout", a 10-day, first-class trip to Israel, is also perhaps the most controversial.

Valued at $55,000 or five and a half days of US "aid", the trip is courtesy of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism, which hopes to spread Hasbara throughout Hollywood. US taxpayers will foot the bill for round-trip airfare, 10 days at fine hotels and sightseeing trips across Israel for the Oscar nominee and a guest.
  • Options
    US taxpayer: another day another dollar less federal income taxes

Israel: another day another $10,000,000 US taxpayer dollars
  • Options
    The question poised by not a single "journalist" in the last 20 years.
    Honorable Senator a quick question. why do we send 10 billion dollars a year to a country that can afford to continuously build new walls, bridges, tunnels and highways while OUR country's entire old infrascructure crumbles away? Irregardless of that country being an apartheid government?

Honest Answer: "AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in the world and a free press does not exist.
    next question please."
  • Options
    rssesq said:

The question poised by not a single "journalist" in the last 20 years.
    Honorable Senator a quick question. why do we send 10 billion dollars a year to a country that can afford to continuously build new walls, bridges, tunnels and highways while OUR country's entire old infrascructure crumbles away? Irregardless of that country being an apartheid government?

Honest Answer: "AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in the world and a free press does not exist.
    next question please."

BOOM goes the MFn dynamite!
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Disagree. HOW they choose to exist as a State toward the native populace is the issue. That they exist as a State isnt.

If only this were true.
  • Options
    Anger and hate!
    Jewish activist shouted out of Chicago synagogue for stating he supports Palestinian human rights https://t.co/9dBOzQ6b2n
  • Options
    http://benwhite.org.uk/2015/01/10/internal-inquiry-must-not-whitewash-israeli-war-crimes-in-rafah/

The statistics, however, tell a story of impunity. In a 13 year period when more than 5,000 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip, Israel’s military courts convicted just seven soldiers for offences involving the death of civilians. According to Israeli NGO Yesh Din, “the likelihood that a soldier who unjustifiably killed a Palestinian civilian will be investigated, let alone penalised, is slight to non-existent.”

‘Operation Protective Edge’ was the third such large-scale assault on the Gaza Strip since January 2009 – and the precedent here too, is one of a systematic absence of accountability. After ‘Operation Cast Lead’, for example, when Israel killed 1,400 Palestinians, 500 incidents of suspected breaches of the law led to 52 investigations – which produced just three indictments. The harshest sentence was handed down for stealing a credit card.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/7kSrX8FVQe0

A new documentary shows the devastation Israel’s 2014 bombardment of Gaza caused to medical and rescue teams.

In the documentary, which can be viewed at the top of this page, three medics recall incidents during which their colleagues came under attack.

In total, 11 ambulance drivers and civil defense workers were killed during Israel’s 51 days of aerial bombing and ground invasion.

Twenty-four ambulances and 70 medical facilities were damaged or destroyed.

In many cases, ambulances and facilities appear to have been directly targeted despite having provided their coordinates to the Israeli army.
  • Options
    ^^^

but i thought it was israel that was under siege????

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^

but i thought it was israel that was under siege????

They are, the evil Palestinian children and first responders keep attacking bullets and bombs with their bodies.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?