Options

The waiting drove me mad... Mystery vinyl arrival all encompassing trip.

Comments

• Options
    RocketninoRocketnino SLO, CA Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    Mine arrived in Utah on Monday or Tuesday - don't know, was out of town. (The gal that we hired to feed our cat and bring in our mail forgot to do one of those things: our cat was still alive, so you do the math there) However, neither it nor my Ryan Adams "Live at Carnegie Hall" set had managed to melt and/or be stolen off our porch, so there's that to be grateful for, big time.

Anyways - got a Live on Ten Legs - which I didn't have - and a Better Days 7" - which I did have.

All told, could have been way worse. I dig LOTL, so that wouldn't be a bad one to have in my collection.

That said: if anybody is interested, I'd do both + $100 for an Avocado.

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Rob Arm said:

Got mine today in Central Jersey. I already have a Sevens but the whole thing was very fun.

photo 2AEB4955-9D78-4099-B5E8-8E6C7BD63526_zpse7otiltd.jpg

Well *I* don't have Sevens if you wanna trade after my mystery box comes today. :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    Happy here in Ohio! Brad Best Friends? and Music for Film colored vinyl. Pkg. wt. was 1.85 lbs. THANKS FOR THE FUN 10C!
  • Options
    rchallenrchallen Posts: 58
    rchallen said:

Well, the anticipation alone has been worth the $50 + shipping! (Although I may walk back that statement if I get another black Backspacer...)
    Package was scheduled to arrive yesterday... Hopefully today? 2.12 lbs! C'mon Lost Dogs!!!!

Package arrived today. I was like a kid at Christmas before opening it. And not saying I called it, BUT........

THANK YOU PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Just opened my 2.52 package and received uke songs w book and MLB. This was a lot of fun. Thanks 10c!
  • Options
    skinnyportageeskinnyportagee Texas Posts: 145
    rchallen said:

rchallen said:

Well, the anticipation alone has been worth the $50 + shipping! (Although I may walk back that statement if I get another black Backspacer...)
    Package was scheduled to arrive yesterday... Hopefully today? 2.12 lbs! C'mon Lost Dogs!!!!

Package arrived today. I was like a kid at Christmas before opening it. And not saying I called it, BUT........

That's awesome! Congratulations.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Got mine a moment ago.

3.6lbs
    Pj20 color and no Jeremy.

Thanks so much 10c!!!!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I love seeing all you happy people :smiley:
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 953
    rchallen said:

rchallen said:

Awesome, congrats. Would love this myself
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    edited April 2015
    rchallen said:

rchallen said:

You lucky... Dog, you! Spin it one more time for me.

Though, you should probably send it back. It's not worth anything with that dinged up corner.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,384
    congrat at lost dog!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm enough of an obsessive to notice the dinged corner too... But complaining about that is as churlish as getting an invite to a White House dinner and saying, "Yeah, but the prime rib was a little overcooked..."
  • Options
    I was only kidding. I wouldn't give a shit if mine was dinged
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,938
    rchallen said:

rchallen said:

That is funny. It really was like bringing me back to childhood on Christmas day. Haven't felt that way in forever and I'm thankful that 10c could bring that feeling back. Sometimes you end up with the ugly sweater and sometimes you get the new Schwinn. Either way, this was really fun.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    I'm still on Cloud 9. I was smart (or geeky) enough to video the unboxing process, so I'm actually gonna upload that to YT and post the link here if anyone cares.
  • Options
    jomaryjomary Posts: 410
    Mine arrived today 2.045lbs turned out to be Backspacer and 2011 club single

Luckily when I opened it turns out it was white.
    Raleigh, NC 8-18-92
    Missoula, MT 9-30-12, EV Dallas, TX 11-15-12, EV San Antonio 11-16-12
    London, ONT 7-16-13 - Wrigley Field 7-19-13
    Charlotte 10-30-13, Dallas 11-15-13, OKC 11-16-13, Seattle 12-6-13
    Tulsa 10-8-14, Lincoln 10-9-14, St. Paul 10-19-14, Milwaukee 10-20-14
    NYC 9-26-15
    Ft Lauderdale 4-8-16, Miami 4-9-16, Tampa 4-11-16, Jacksonville 4-13-16, Pemberton 7-17-16,Wrigley 8-20-16 and 8-22-16
    Seattle 8-8-18; 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18
    Earthlings 2022:  Seattle 2-21-222 and 2-22-22, Los Angeles 2-25-22
    EV Coeur d’Alene 7-28-23, St Paul 8-31-23 and 9-2-23, Ft Worth 9-13-23 and 9-15-23, EV Seattle 10-23-23 and 10-24-23

• Options
    My buddy just got Black Backspacer and Music For Film. I have a feeling I am getting the same...
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Looks like today is Backspacer day...hahahah. Brutal.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    That white BS looks amazing!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    rchallen said:

I'm still on Cloud 9. I was smart (or geeky) enough to video the unboxing process, so I'm actually gonna upload that to YT and post the link here if anyone cares.

Congrats!! I, too, received a LD yesterday! Not from the mystery sale, but it was a bit of a mystery nonetheless!
  • Options
    Yes I was geeky enough to video the unboxing of the mystery vinyl. (Spoiler alert! It's LD!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObZSeve1rJI
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,388
    rchallen said:

Yes I was geeky enough to video the unboxing of the mystery vinyl. (Spoiler alert! It's LD!)

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    edited April 2015
    rchallen said:

Congrats!!! Very cool that you got what you wanted!

It's nice to see so many people actually spinning their winnings!
    Post edited by afroannnie on
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231
    rchallen said:

That was killer, can't imagine scoring like that!
    I'm getting pretty nervous with my chances, thank for posting the vid!
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    rchallen said:

My favorite part is when you laugh and then go "good times..." Lol hahahaha that's awesome dude, glad you got what you wanted!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    rchallen said:

That was enjoyable.:)
    Were you at Missoula 2012??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 371
    So early this morning my package made it to Orlando! That's only an hour away so I figured by Saturday maybe? Wellllll now it's heading toward Jacksonville 3 hrs away. So much for innovation .... Sights set on next week so it looks. This waiting really is driving me mad!!
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Were you at Missoula 2012??

NO. Just Atlanta. I have both shows though.
    Being a Pearl Jam fan in the Southeast is tough. My 10C number is pretty bad because I quit the club for several years... It just didn't make sense to get primo tickets when they weren't playing within 400 miles of me and I didn't have the money for long road trips.

• Options
    Has there been an original Ten or Riot Act sighting yet?