Options

The waiting drove me mad... Mystery vinyl arrival all encompassing trip.

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314

PJ_Soul said:

My international package is actually being tracked this time.

Leeze, you're a celebrity!! :tongue:

Yeah, you're being quoted and I'm a celebrity :lol:

I did not make a thread in 2011 because I thought Tenclub will give into my begging at one point and send me a Benny. I made that thread because I realized that the prizes for this one were so enormous that this was not something that anybody could possibly give away as a gift or randomly throw out and that I would never ever in my life be able to justify spending that much money on a vinyl album. I am a normal person. I put my bra on one boob at a time. I am working hard. I try to be nice to whoever I meet. I try to be helpful. I did not aim at getting a rare LP thrown my way for bugging the hell out of a fan community. I tried to not bump it every day because I don't like to be in people's faces, and I always tried to make my entry something fun so it is not just a mere "bump". There were times where the thread was rather dormant. But it always came back again, because the issue is something that a lot of people are interested in. I am not the only person who is posting in it!
    No matter what I would have received in this mystery sale, I would still have enjoyed the whole experience. Because you cannot get it all. We started a Benny fund in a glass bottle a while ago, but life always got in the way and we broke in and used the money. The mystery sale was our little RSD adventure this time because we did not have enough money to go and have fun at the stores. I see this wonderful album that I received not as a "reward", I do not feel like I "deserved" it, this word is always weird to me when it comes to stuff. I try to always carefully choose my words when I write something, so I never used the words "I want" this or that. It came my way, and it makes me absolutely happy.
    I was happy for everybody who got their package before me even though I did not even know where mine was.
    You can think all your theories if that makes you happy. I got one of "5-10" or maybe not even that if they gave it to me on purpose. I hope you all get something good. In Germany we say "If you wanna fuck, you gotta be nice." This works nicely here as well. Have a good day everyone, I hope you all get something awesome.

i like my friends...
    cos are respectful,put bra on one boob at a time and when they want to fuck,they are nice..
    "its nice to be nice to the nice"
    way to go girl...super happy u got benny
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248

PJ_Soul said:

I did not make a thread in 2011 because I thought Tenclub will give into my begging at one point and send me a Benny. I made that thread because I realized that the prizes for this one were so enormous that this was not something that anybody could possibly give away as a gift or randomly throw out and that I would never ever in my life be able to justify spending that much money on a vinyl album. I am a normal person. I put my bra on one boob at a time. I am working hard. I try to be nice to whoever I meet. I try to be helpful. I did not aim at getting a rare LP thrown my way for bugging the hell out of a fan community. I tried to not bump it every day because I don't like to be in people's faces, and I always tried to make my entry something fun so it is not just a mere "bump". There were times where the thread was rather dormant. But it always came back again, because the issue is something that a lot of people are interested in. I am not the only person who is posting in it!
    No matter what I would have received in this mystery sale, I would still have enjoyed the whole experience. Because you cannot get it all. We started a Benny fund in a glass bottle a while ago, but life always got in the way and we broke in and used the money. The mystery sale was our little RSD adventure this time because we did not have enough money to go and have fun at the stores. I see this wonderful album that I received not as a "reward", I do not feel like I "deserved" it, this word is always weird to me when it comes to stuff. I try to always carefully choose my words when I write something, so I never used the words "I want" this or that. It came my way, and it makes me absolutely happy.
    I was happy for everybody who got their package before me even though I did not even know where mine was.
    You can think all your theories if that makes you happy. I got one of "5-10" or maybe not even that if they gave it to me on purpose. I hope you all get something good. In Germany we say "If you wanna fuck, you gotta be nice." This works nicely here as well. Have a good day everyone, I hope you all get something awesome.

You don't need to apologize or justify anything to anyone! Even if 10C threw you a bone it's not like anyone forced them to. Enjoy the records!!
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,957
    It was clearly something extra by 10c and they fucking rock for doing it too.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 395
    tinz. said:

If anyone gets a riot act I would trade whatever I get for it!? :)

Let me know what you get.....
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Leeze, no need to explain yourself to the haters. I hope every time you spin that beautiful wine-colored gem that it puts the same smile on your face as when you opened it!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    It's bad but this situation reminds me about Shawshank Redemption when Andy is trying to get funding for a prison library. They finally send him some books and cash to try and get him to stop sending in letters. Once they bite he sends twice as many letters. Maybe this will cause Leezestarr to bump the thread twice as often now? :)
  • Options
    wecrazybobwecrazybob Posts: 1,027
    What have people been getting today bump.
    Toledo, Oh 09-22-96, Chicago, Illinois 06-29-98, Portland, Oregon 07-18-98, Vancouver, British Columbia 07-19-98, Seattle 07-21-98, Seattle 07-22-98, Noblesville, Indiana 08-17-98, East Lansing, Michigan 08-18-98, Barrie, Ontario 08-22-98, Auburn Hills, Michigan 08-23-98, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 08-25-98, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 08-26-98, Camden, Camden, New Jersey 08-28-98 Camden, New Jersey 08-29-98,Knoxville, Tennessee 09-06-98, Columbia, Maryland 09-18-98,Mountain View, California 10-30-99,Mountain View, California 10-31-99, Virginia Beach, Virginia 08-03-00,Charlotte, North Carolina 08-04-00,Greensboro, North Carolina 08-06-00, Atlanta, Georgia 08-07-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-09-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-10-00,Tampa, Florida 08-12-00,New Orleans, Louisiana 08-14-00,Memphis, Tennessee 08-15-00,Nashville, Tennessee 08-17-00, Noblesville, Indiana 08-18-00,Cincinnati, Ohio 08-20-00,Columbus, Ohio 08-21-00, Wantagh, New York 08-23-00, Wantagh, New York 08-24-00,Wantagh, New York 08-25-00, Saratoga Springs, New York 08-27-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-29-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-30-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-01-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-02-00,Columbia, Maryland 09-04-00,Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 09-05-00,Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-00, East Troy, Wisconsin 10-08-00,Chicago, Illinois 10-09-00,Cleveland, Ohio 04-25-03,Columbus, Ohio 06-24-03,Kitchener, ON 09-11-05, London, ON 9-12-05,Hamilton, ON 9-13-05,Cincinnati, Ohio 06-24-06, Chicago, Illinois 7-19-13, Cincinnati, Ohio 10-01-14, St. Louis, Missouri 10-03-14, Memphis, Tennessee 10-14-14,Detroit, Michigan 10-16-14, Moline, Illinois 10-17-14, Columbia SC 4-21-16 , Lexington KY 4-26-16, Philadelphia PA 4-28-16, Philadelphia PA 4-29-16, Boston 8-5-16 , Boston 8-7-16 Chicago 8-20-16, Chicago 8-22-16, Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18, Chicago 8-18-18, Chicago 8-20-18, Boston 9-2-18, Boston 9-4-18
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,707
    Anyone know how up to date is the is the minimal tracking for International members?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Mine was supposed to be here today, but it bounced between Hazelwood MO and St Louis MO a couple times and just hit IL this morning so I am really doubting it is going to show up.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    bean8969bean8969 Posts: 99

i like my friends...
    cos are respectful,put bra on one boob at a time and when they want to fuck,they are nice..
    "its nice to be nice to the nice"

Words to live by! :)
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379

PJ_Soul said:

Didn't know you are from Germany too! Starke Sache! Ja ja, wer ficken will muss höflich sein ;)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hehe yupyup. Wir sind hier gut vertreten :smile: Grüßli in die Heimat!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677
    just_one said:

PJ_Soul said:

just_one said:

dades said:

This,
    " Congrats on the Benny , although i gotta be a bit honest and say its one hell of a coincidence. I hope all the good stuff doesnt go to "celebrity" users on the forum (Dimitris for once since his package seems to be one of the heaviest) , that and the non-us fans getting screwed out of rare LPs because they dont have tracking. but as i said its one hell of a coincidence and if it´s true they rigged the all damn thing which is a shame , as someone stated maybe i´ll start a lost dogs or RVM re-issue threat and get lucky "
    That said, the smile says it all.
    Enjoy

yeah im not taking away her happiness , god i would be beyond happy if i got a Lost dogs , RVM , Sevens box hell even a backpsacer from this mystery vinyl sale to be honest but as i stated its one hell of a coincidence thats all. when all is set and done and every package arrive i´ll give my opinion but up to this point i have this very strange feeling that non-us will get screwed out of rare LP´s just because it cant be tracked and all the awesome packs that have been appearing in the US(yeah there were shitty ones also but the percentage of good and bad is huge so far)...lets wait then

It was an expression , thats all.

as i stated about im happy for her but its one hell of a coincidence that she got one
    I was just kidding. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    edited April 2015

I put my bra on one boob at a time.

Video or pics or no one will believe you. Just sayin'.

:)

These two comments made my day. Hilarious.

Again Congrats Leez.
  • Options
    Wusste ich nicht, dass wir gut vertreten sind. Aber finde ich gut! Da du aus Deutschland bist, hast du die Benny natürlich noch mehr "verdient" ;) Wirklich herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    Wer ist denn noch hier aus Deutschland? Ich grüße Mannheim von dir :)
    Wo kommst du eigentlich her?
  • Options
    Benny's ugly. Ten Club created the market for it. Buy the cd. It's herd behavior. Jmtc
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214
    Latest arrivals among my friends:

Moonlander + BLUE Fixer!
    Black Backspacer + PURPLE Mad Season!!!
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Tracking said today was the day....Mailman came...No package :angry:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Be patient, pjradio, mine was brought by the UPS guy, not with regular mail. I would think the same happens with all the MI shippings..

jaykay - sent you a pm, not to derail the thread to much :)

Congrats on the purple Mad Season single and the blue Fixer!
  • Options

Be patient, pjradio, mine was brought by the UPS guy, not with regular mail. I would think the same happens with all the MI shippings..

jaykay - sent you a pm, not to derail the thread to much :)

Congrats on the purple Mad Season single and the blue Fixer!

Really great arrivals again, congrats!
    But I hope Ten Club has left something over for the guys overseas...

Thanks, Lisa! It's good to write in german once in a while :)
  • Options
    Defo is :) I don't see any reason why overseas folks should not receive something good. We'll see once they start to drop there.
  • Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 143

Defo is :) I don't see any reason why overseas folks should not receive something good. We'll see once they start to drop there.

In about 2 months time :)
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710

Hope it will be a bit shorter. But I once waited 12 weeks for a package from 10c to arrive, so who knows..
  • Options
    Lumpy1661Lumpy1661 Posts: 260
    red lb and no jeremy/falling down..weight 2.3350
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,987

Hope it will be a bit shorter. But I once waited 12 weeks for a package from 10c to arrive, so who knows..
    12 Weeks ? :open_mouth:

only ordered boots and a poster to this day and it was 1 month max.

• Options
    fanofzsfanofzs NYC Posts: 507
    Into The Wild & 2011 Devil Doll/Better Things - 1.85 lbs - NYC

Thanks 10C!
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 291
    At 1.92lbs seems like not quite enough for a PJ20 or another multiple but a bit heavier than a single vinyl. Think I have limited options at this weight. Hopefully getting something today or tomorrow.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    who got the purple mad season?
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214
    A friend of mine. I won't share her name here. I won't speak for her either but there's a *slight* chance she might be up for trading it (she'd probably need a proper PJ album in return).
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,965

A friend of mine. I won't share her name here. I won't speak for her either but there's a *slight* chance she might be up for trading it (she'd probably need a proper PJ album in return).

It seems like she has already posted pics on FB