Options

Your pick for first U.S. female president?

Comments

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    edited April 2015
    Hillary Clinton
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Hillary Clinton
    hedonist said:

callen said:

callen said:

hedonist said:

callen said:

badbrains said:

callen said:

I know this will just piss of many in America and cause 8 more years of republican blockage but think she has best chance. She's also very intelligent and experienced and be great to have woman backing up minority.

I love you Callen, but shes cut from the same cloth as all of them. Both sides. Same agenda and goal.
    Back at you BB.

Yeah I know.
    muskydan said:

There has got to be a more competent candidate then another Fraud from Chicago…I mean she couldn't even manage the simple task of keeping ole Billy Boy Happy and had to leave that for Monica.
    The Dems better find someone relevant or everyones biggest fear on here will win this election.

So when men cheat it's the woman's fault. Okay then.
    If I may chime in, of course not - although relationships are about both people, as in when there's a problem, it's typically to do with both and not necessarily about fault.

Were I married to someone in public office (*edit - public office wouldn't necessarily apply to myself but since we're talking about that scenario) who fucked his intern (with a cigar, but still) and then lied about it via dancing around semantics, not sure I could stay with him and continue to champion his character. But, never know what goes on in a marriage, behind closed doors.
    Wow you also blame the woman for man cheating.
    badbrains said:

Ok I just read up on it and it's all over the place. Now they don't really know what the term natural born citizen is. So if it's ok for Ted Cruz to run then what's with all the bullshit Obama birthcertificate the republicans always seem to be crying about. Or tea naggers, I forget which one is which now days.

Come on BB, we all know why it was a problem for Obama.
    Is there a reason why my earlier post is tacked onto a comment that implies racist under/overtones and more assumptions of me on your part?

Your making assumptions.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    callen said:

Your making assumptions.

Alrighty then - but the question still stands!

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    You might have to add Carly Fiorina to the poll as it looks like she is running
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    BS44325 said:

I liked what I saw of her during her run for the CA Senate seat.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

BS44325 said:

She's been on fire in every interview over the last few weeks. Could be a strong dark horse. Either way she would add a very interestig dynamic to the race.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    Elizabeth Warren
    BS44325 said:

hedonist said:

BS44325 said:

She's been on fire in every interview over the last few weeks. Could be a strong dark horse. Either way she would add a very interestig dynamic to the race.
    OK, good! We have women from two parties so far.

Greens? Independents? Commies? Tea Party? Who else?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    edited April 2015
    Say how come there's not a choice for the that woman with the mouth from Alaska? Say who's
    Marge Simpson?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Elizabeth Warren
    g under p said:

Say how come there's not a choice for the that woman with the mouth from Alaska? Say who's
    Marge Simpson?

Peace

Dare I say that we've heard enough already from that woman?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

g under p said:

Marge Simpson?

Peace

She's to busy keeping an eye on Russia from her front yard. Very tough and important job.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

g under p said:

Marge Simpson?

Peace

She's to busy keeping an eye on Russia from her front yard. Very tough and important job.
    If only someone in the current administration was doing it.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Elizabeth Warren
    BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

g under p said:

Marge Simpson?

Peace

Hahhaa funny not funny... I'm hearing Michael Caine:
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

g under p said:

Marge Simpson?

Peace

And has no shame in wanting war. That's a sick person.
  • Options
    Speaking of Palin, I thought this clip was hilarious on Stern this morning:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/louis-c-k-tells-howard-stern-he-apologized-to-sarah-palin-at-snl40/
  • Options
    badbrains said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

g under p said:

Marge Simpson?

Peace

And has no shame in wanting war. That's a sick person.
    Are you refering to Hillary?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    No BS his referring to all the GOP candidates .....everyone of e'm is pro war
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

No BS his referring to all the GOP candidates .....everyone of e'm is pro war

I'm not sure about Rand Paul. Either way none are more "pro-war" then Hillary. Bosnia, Iraq, Libya...she has her fingerprints on all of them.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    You see Jose I think you really brought to light some of the hypocrisy on this board,
    According to your above statement.ALL republicans are war mongers with their hand in the pants of every military subcontractor.While it may be true with some,it is certainly not true with all.

looking in the Mirror ,there are plenty of the super cool, always right ,Do no wrong regardless of the issue,hip,progressive Democrats,who have their hands in the same pants and are using the same money as there republican brothers and sisters.Equally as filthy.

Each one regardless of party should be examined and judged on their record ,past and present and as individuals be held accountable for what,who and how they support our best interests.

All should only have 1 term,and do what they can with it.

• Options
    BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

g under p said:

Marge Simpson?

Peace

Nice!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    rr165892 said:

You see Jose I think you really brought to light some of the hypocrisy on this board,
    According to your above statement.ALL republicans are war mongers with their hand in the pants of every military subcontractor.While it may be true with some,it is certainly not true with all.

looking in the Mirror ,there are plenty of the super cool, always right ,Do no wrong regardless of the issue,hip,progressive Democrats,who have their hands in the same pants and are using the same money as there republican brothers and sisters.Equally as filthy.

Each one regardless of party should be examined and judged on their record ,past and present and as individuals be held accountable for what,who and how they support our best interests.

1 term i'm totally on board with you that's for both parties ....The ones ive heard all love to bang the war drums ....Shit if either McCain or Romney would of beat Obama Iran would of already had bombs dropped on them .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    To clarify, I meant BS is a pro-war Canadian.

Edit-and you can add both parties candidates as well.
  • Options

rr165892 said:

1 term i'm totally on board with you that's for both parties ....The ones ive heard all love to bang the war drums ....Shit if either McCain or Romney would of beat Obama Iran would of already had bombs dropped on them .....
    Mcain I can see.Romney Im not so sure is a war monger.
    Romney had his faults but I think he would have done a nice job with both Health care and The Economy.Hes a smart $$ guy for sure.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

Romney had his faults but I think he would have done a nice job with both Health care and The Economy.Hes a smart $$ guy for sure.
    Follow the trail of money from the supporters (the BIG $$$) and you'll know who's what/who.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

Follow the trail of money from the supporters (the BIG $$$) and you'll know who's what/who.
    All of them.Every single one of them.They wouldn't be there without getting in bed with some unsavory folks.its how the game is played.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

All of them.Every single one of them.They wouldn't be there without getting in bed with some unsavory folks.its how the game is played.
    Of all the currently declared candidates Hillary is clearly the one who has taken the most Big $$$$ over the years. I just don't see how the democrat base comes out to support her. They have to put up a more populist alternative.
  • Options
    Elizabeth Warren
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

He would have WRECKED the economy! Proficiency in making money and managing an economy are not even close to being the same.
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I´ve got some informations the last two days. Read about Elizabeth Warren etc but not enough to make a choice at this point.

What really moves me, since I´m interested in Americas election contest and what I really always wanted to ask you Americans is:
    What do you think about all this heaps of money they use for it?

I´m still wondering thinking about how many and needed good things they could do with only half of it!
    Don´t want to offend somebody...I´m just interested...
  • Options
    Elizabeth Warren
    kce8 said:

I´ve got some informations the last two days. Read about Elizabeth Warren etc but not enough to make a choice at this point.

What really moves me, since I´m interested in Americas election contest and what I really always wanted to ask you Americans is:

I´m still wondering thinking about how many and needed good things they could do with only half of it!

The huge amount of money poured into our political campaign system is pretty universally despised among the American people. Only the craziest conservatives and free market cult members approve of it.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

kce8 said:

The huge amount of money poured into our political campaign system is pretty universally despised among the American people. Only the craziest conservatives and free market cult members approve of it.
    And Obama
  • Options
    Elizabeth Warren
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

kce8 said:

And Obama
    Well, I wasn't talking about politicians.... Only the craziest liberals disapprove of it among politicians lol