Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    fuchs77fuchs77 Germany Posts: 81
    HAve a confirmation Mail but nothing in the Order History?!?
    What do u think, did i score one ?
    96 Hamburg, 00 Hamburg, 06 Berlin, 07 Hurricane Festival
    10 London, 12 Amsterdam I & II, Copenhagen,  13 London & Chicago
    14 Amsterdam, Mailand, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    15 Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Rio
    18 Amsterdam, London², Prag, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
  • Options
    evdjj3jevdjj3j Old Mountains Posts: 114
    Just found out citizen dick is sold out at the local store. Thanks 10 club for plowing me in the ass twice today. If I would've know you didn't have your shit together I would have went to a real record store and gave my money to people who would appreciate it and not a bunch of rich fucks who don't give a shit that their website can't handle the traffic that they knowingly generate.
  • Options
    rchallenrchallen Posts: 58

i just hope i didn't spend 60 bucks on backspacer. lol

Nah. You spent 60 bucks on RNDM.

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    fuchs77 said:

HAve a confirmation Mail but nothing in the Order History?!?
    What do u think, did i score one ?

Most likely...but have heard of people getting 'sorry we oversold' and cancel the order.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,015
    I don't understand the logic in letting people have the item in their cart for 55 minutes and say it is sold out. Then empty their carts and relist it, only to screw those who had been trying since the beginning when it sells out again.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Mine says warehouse now! Wohooo!!
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    I got an order confirmation screen with no order number, I've received no e-mail, it's not in my order history, but my card has a charge on it. WTF. It seems I'm not alone. Did we or didn't we?
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443

cutz said:

SD186683 said:

cutz said:

my cc has a pending charger for 1 hour now and no email confirmation and it wont let me purchase!!??? what the heck

Same here.

Same deal here in Australia, very disappointing......
    It's still in my order history though, but it also has that (pending). Does that have (pending for those who received a confirmation e-mail?

Yes I got confirmation email immediately and it still says pending in my order history.

NO confirmation e-mail for me yet. I

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539

me too !!!
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443

That's what mine is saying now too.

• Options
    mace1229 said:

I don't understand the logic in letting people have the item in their cart for 55 minutes and say it is sold out. Then empty their carts and relist it, only to screw those who had been trying since the beginning when it sells out again.

I don't understand hitting 'confirm purchase' after entering cc info, then getting a blank screen, and then nothing.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Lol. 2nd round

Fuck ofg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    evdjj3j said:

Just found out citizen dick is sold out at the local store. Thanks 10 club for plowing me in the ass twice today. If I would've know you didn't have your shit together I would have went to a real record store and gave my money to people who would appreciate it and not a bunch of rich fucks who don't give a shit that their website can't handle the traffic that they knowingly generate.

Wowee.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    Here's the thing...I'm in the group of no order number, email or order history but my card was charged...to me, there is no reason these orders can't be honored because let's be honest - 10C always magically finds more copies of vinyl every year for various sales. It's not like these are the last copies of everything.
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382

Here's the thing...I'm in the group of no order number, email or order history but my card was charged...to me, there is no reason these orders can't be honored because let's be honest - 10C always magically finds more copies of vinyl every year for various sales. It's not like these are the last copies of everything.

I concur 100%
  • Options
    my order history states 'warehouse'
  • Options
    trking97trking97 Posts: 25
    mace1229 said:

+1
    ...I turned my back...now there's no turning back...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    I have finally made it past all this merch craze. Tried to buy it for 30 minutes. Said it was out of stock. Said, "oh well" and moved on with my day.
  • Options

I hope you're right! Just checked my account, and I have a pending charge.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    So what happens if somebody saw the confirmation number, but it does not show up in the order history and there was no email, but the card was charged?
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    trking97 said:

mace1229 said:

+1
    to this i say i'm glad they do. mine wasn't 55 minutes, but it was about 10-15 minutes before i could finally check out.

weird they did a second round of sales though because i have no idea about my initial order as i'm in the charged but no email or order history camp. if i get cancelled or whatever i'll be bummed because i didn't want to do a second order for fear they'd both be cancelled.

"If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    $96.23 Canadian is what my cc statement is showing.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

So what happens if somebody saw the confirmation number, but it does not show up in the order history and there was no email, but the card was charged?

My buddy is in the same boat. I'd say your good as long as you don't get a cancellation email...

I got one, btw ;)
  • Options

Sit right and wait? I didn't get a confirmation number or email but did get a pre-authorization charge.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    Took me half an hour to get one in my basket, and the payment failed on me once. But I finally ordered a mystery vinyl box.

Friggin' record store day frenzies.

No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Good luck! and man wg, I'm sorry, that sucks :/
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    edited April 2015

card being charged is the biggest indicator the sale went through. i'd feel pretty confident if that is the case.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

Good luck! and man wg, I'm sorry, that sucks :/

No. I meant I got a mystery vinyl. My order status says warehouse!
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    AndySlash said:

card being charged is the biggest indicator the sale went through. i'd feel pretty confident if that is the case.
    i don't know. no order history seems more telling than a pending charge. they don't charge right away, they put a hold on it, and then process a few days later. without anything in the history, 10C doesn't have a way to process that hold into a charge, and probably has no record of the transaction on their end.

i'm just wishing santos would give a word. we can't even email them and ask because there's no order number for them to reference.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Starting to get really worried. Successfully purchased at 7:30 PDT (10:30 EDT). Credit card charged, confirmation page shown, but with no order number. Still no email or anything in my purchase history. Tried purchasing again in the second batch, but received "THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE PURCHASED BECAUSE YOU HAVE PURCHASED AN ASSOCIATED PRODUCT IN THE PAST" message.

I've emailed 10Club with screen shot of my confirmation page (with no order number) and the "CANNOT BE PURCHASED" message I got when trying to buy during the second batch. Really hoping they uphold my order, seeing as how I got through long before a lot of others who are now getting confirmation emails, as well as seeing as how I couldn't purchase during the second wave because I was blocked for having already purchased in the first wave.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus