Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    iamdirtiamdirt Posts: 8
    edited May 2015
    Got it today (finally) in Ontario, Canada. Tres Mts and Christmas 2005 7". So glad I had to wait this long for this and pay more than everyone else. PJ loves Canada...
    Post edited by iamdirt on
  • Options
    scottiek2scottiek2 Australia Posts: 16
    A 2lb 4oz just landed here in Ballarat, Australia.

Moonlander LP & Bu$hleaguer 7". Don't have either of them but not exaclty on my wishlist either! Still - a bit of fun and would 100% do it again if 10C did another one. Thanks 10C!
  • Options
    scottiek2scottiek2 Australia Posts: 16

Moonlander LP & Bu$hleaguer 7". Don't have either of them but not exaclty on my wishlist either! Still - a bit of fun and would 100% do it again if 10C did another one. Thanks 10C!
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    From the last page:

Dimi ordered one for someone else... Not a Benny, but as already said, #3 just turned up in Australia.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243961/got-my-rsd-mystery-package-today/p57
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110
    iamdirt said:

So glad I had to wait this long for this and pay more than everyone else.

I'm totalling at $117 (USD) in Norway. Any better? No cause for complaints though, as I knew this going in. ...As did everybody else. ;)
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,703
    Mine arrived this morning in Ireland. Black PJ20 and MLB Hold Your Head Up. Have the PJ20 already but not the MLB. Very happy with what I got. Thanks 10c
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    RNDM and crown of thorns ..didnt have either so all good..
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 270
    scottiek2 said:

Find itvery amusing that packages have made it to Europe and Australia but not the East coast of Canada....hahaha...
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    gotsome420gotsome420 Posts: 528
    Orange fixer and Brad 12" in ontario
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 394

Niiiiiiiiice!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,319
    jtr101 said:

scottiek2 said:

Find itvery amusing that packages have made it to Europe and Australia but not the East coast of Canada....hahaha...
    It's not abnormal. The CBA (Canadian Customs) is quite often backlogged. Especially for goods being processed from the US to Canada. If import something from the US it takes 2 weeks to show up. If I mail something to the US it takes a week to get there. If I import something from Europe it can get to Canada in as little as a week. I suppose it's the volume of traffic but things going from the US to Canada can be pretty slow.
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Black LB & a MLB in Ontario. Took a chance & lost big time without even the slightest chance of trading. :p Oh well, we live we learn.
  • Options
    gotsome420gotsome420 Posts: 528

Niiiiiiiiice!
    Hell yeah, I lucked out. I didn't have the Brad album yet either so I'm happy!
  • Options
    texasistheSTEVENtexasistheSTEVEN Posts: 1,109
    edited May 2015
    Post edited by texasistheSTEVEN on
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    sloanedogsloanedog Australia Posts: 33
    I just got tres mts and crown of thorns. Could not be happier. I did not even think I was going to get thru the Great Wall of white death. To come out the other side with this much antispation and hope and exitement and laughter from every one. Thank you 10c best $100 I've spent in a long time. Sloanedoggy
  • Options
    Drumroll please ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,859

Drumroll please ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ah, the waiting. What'd ya get????
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963

Benny the 4th?
  • Options

Benny the 4th?
    I don't know. I'm still in work but there is a package waiting for me at home.
  • Options
    given_toflygiven_tofly Posts: 24
    Just received red LB and No Jeremy here in Ireland.. Have both already (LB not in red though).. Ah well, it was worth the gamble i guess.. Was hoping for a PJ20, Lost Dogs or basically something i dont already own.. Maybe next time ;)
  • Options
    Ukulele songs and MBL here in Dublin, Ireland. Anyone want Ukulele songs? Am looking for a red LB or white BS.

Thanks
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653

Just received red LB and No Jeremy here in Ireland.. Have both already (LB not in red though).. Ah well, it was worth the gamble i guess.. Was hoping for a PJ20, Lost Dogs or basically something i dont already own.. Maybe next time ;)

The red LB is amazing for trading though. It's going for $200+ on the secondary market. You could probably trade it for PJ20 if you wanted to, or make it a big part of a trade for Lost Dogs. You scored. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    given_toflygiven_tofly Posts: 24
    PJ_Soul said:

The red LB is amazing for trading though. It's going for $200+ on the secondary market. You could probably trade it for PJ20 if you wanted to, or make it a big part of a trade for Lost Dogs. You scored. :)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,728
    PJ_Soul said:

It is ???
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

PJ_Soul said:

It is ???
    Last time I looked, yeah. Crazy, eh?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Before the mystery vinyl sale then maybe between $100 and $200 for a red LB. Think someone would be lucky to get that at the moment. It will pick up eventually over time.
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    edited May 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

pdalowsky said:

PJ_Soul said:

It is ???
    Granted many sold on ebay for $200 by that seller with 11 of them back in March, the red LB has been going for anywhere between $150 - $180 and with all the new ones hitting open air I'd expect this price to drop even more. Personal opinion only but a red LB is nowhere near the value of a PJ20 or Vault 3.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

PJ_Soul said:

pdalowsky said:

PJ_Soul said:

It is ???
    Granted many sold on ebay for $200 by that seller with 11 of them back in March, the red LB has been going for anywhere between $150 - $180 and with all the new ones hitting open air I'd expect this price to drop even more. Personal opinion only but a red LB is nowhere near the value of a PJ20 or Vault 3.
    Are PJ20 and Vault 3 going for more than $150 - $180 now?? I didn't think PJ20 was more than $150, and Vault 3 around the same (maybe Vault 3 recently went up while I wasn't looking though - crazy how a long presale still allows that to happen, lol).... Anyway, a red LB for either one of those seems like a pretty solid trade to me (for the person getting the red LB).
  • Options
    loffy81loffy81 Posts: 153
    Received my mystery vinyl today in Brisbane, Tres Mts and an orange fixer. My mate who lives up the road got Tres Mts and music for film. Thanks 10c, love the mystery sales!
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Got mine yesterday in Melbourne
    Rearviewmirror and Devil Doll